• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Remote Viewing Aliens

Fahrenheit 451

Smoke on the Water
This is Angela T Smith talking about a fascinating project - start at 26:40 if you have a good understanding of remote viewing already:

I remember reading about remote viewers visiting the Grey Aliens' home planets – fascinating stuff, and I wish I could remember the source.

Whitley Strieber did a book about all that.

How interesting - did you read it? Do you recall what it's called? Did you watch about the assignment Angela had and the outcome?

Fascinating. It's not yet been properly demonstrated that remote viewing actually works nor has the existence of alien life been verifed, never mind its physical forms, and yet we are 'remotely viewing grey aliens'.

The human mind is a strange thing.

I don't recall the title of the book, but it was quite worthless. Nothing about how they determined any of the info was true, just a bunch about different alien races and cultures that they had remote viewed.

It strikes me remote viewing of aliens has a lot to do with the contactee movement of the 1950s, George Adamski, George King, etc. It's probably significant hardly anyone takes them seriously now, but it's the same science fiction framework for the "encounters".

Fascinating. It's not yet been properly demonstrated that remote viewing actually works nor has the existence of alien life been verifed, never mind its physical forms, and yet we are 'remotely viewing grey aliens'.

The human mind is a strange thing.

Well, it should be trivial for remote viewers to describe something to which they have no normal physical access. Job done, capability proven, surely.

I think the capability of remote viewing was well proven in the Cold War (from the accounts i have read). What's interesting is that the process often brings to light hidden things - so for the armchair observer, 'proof' may be hard to present and probably not the goal anyway.

The human mind is very powerful when used effectively.

Remote viewing is normally a carefully controlled process - with peer review integral to it - Ingo Swann is a good start point for a better understanding.

The two most recent posts on this thread have been removed.
Civility is expected from members old and new.

Do you have any peer-reviewed and replicated studies you can direct me to?
None exist.

So far as I know... always happy to be corrected, though.

Mmmm... what about a remote viewing experiment here and now?

I have placed an object on a table, clear of anything else.

Anyone? Would be really interesting if affirmative and you have to trust I will be first to acknowledge same, because that would be amazing!

No takers?

What if you just had a guess, as opposed to remote viewing...

Actually, that might be interesting, versus anyone who believes in a remote viewing capability?

it is a small kitty, pink
Thank you for the input - no further comment...

The rest of your good selves, why not have a guess... Just thought it would be an interesting experiment to see (sic) what transpires...

I think you should take it off of the table, it will scratch it :D

...The rest of your good selves, why not have a guess.. ...

Because it would be pointless.

There are umpteen millions of things it could be. Random guesses...why ?

If one genuinely feels they do perceive something, well that's ok. Except...

We then only have your word that such an object exists. And you could be leading us on for effect.

It really is dispiriting being a skeptic, but someone has to do it.

INT21.:)

I'm getting......a religious statue of some kind.....perhaps an old sage ..?

Dr wu,

You've been watching those weird documentaries again.

INT21 ;)

Back