• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Rose Petals

fynoderee1

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
When I was 15/16 I was at a friends house getting ready to go out, the main part of which was drinking an absolutely vile bottle of Strawberry concorde pished: Nothing unusual in that I hear you say, but the wierd thing was that when I was inevitably sick (in the sink) I appeared to have puked up white rose petals. I certainly dont remember eating any roses and my friend swears to this day she hadnt had any roses in the room.

There is the possibility that my friend didnt remeber having flowers in her room or is playing a joke on me, but what does make us think is that my friend's house has a strange/uneasy feeling about it. Her brother used to talk to an imaginary friend up in the attic ( I think its name was Albert & sunsequently it turned out that there was a (long dead) Albert in the family) . My friend & a witness have seen orbs in her bedroom.

Has anyone heard of anything similar/offer an explanation beyond the joke/not remembering.

Thanks

I'm trying to think of something that looks like white rose petals that you might have swallowed, but nothing springs to mind. Anybody?

was it just rose petals or rose petals mixed up with stomach contents? Could it have been curdled stomach contents that just looked like rose petals? And did it smell of roses?!

At the time, I thought it might have been my stomach lining!! (age+ drink = stupidity) I dont recall what I ate that day, I only know that it wouldnt have been any meat product. To be less than polite and to show what a classy lady I am, it wasnt full of chunder bits just the carrier fulid (pink strawberry concorde) and the 'petals'. I did pick one out and it did seem to be a petal with the same shape/texture - really should have saved them for future investigation!

Pasta shell? You were 'squiddely'. I remember being 17 and at college. Went to a v.post party. Drinking before arrival. Serious boozing once there. We all know the picture. However...here's the strange thing. Firstly, I always have a good memory (even wrecked) and have only had two 'black out' events due to booze in my entire life (not this event).

Okay, so I was feeling very pissed. Dizzy and wanting to hurl. I can remember not being able to get balance and thought (naturally with pissed logic) that climbing up the stairs to go to the loo on all fours seemed reasonable and clever behaviour. However, the dizzyness got worse and the extra 15 yards to the loo an unsurmountable hurdle. I crawled into my friend's father's study and lay fetal upon the floor; hoping not to puke. Foolish child. The room span and vomming began. Nothing unusual sofar. Time passes, the light goes on and my friend is standing there. Calling me all names under the sun. I look at my 'work' on the floor and am stunned. The carrier fluid is clear - all that there is on the carpet is what looks like a water stain. However, (oh god, however) in the middle of the stain is what I can only describe as a silver mushroom (really a mushroom shape in my mind) about 9 inches high and about 5 across. I seriously thought (in my pissed state) that I had puked up a lung or another organ. Anyhoo, I get dragged outside to sober up - I was going to clear up the mess when sober, but one on the girls (unknown) did. I never found out what anyone else saw; or what the girl thought. My mate was happy that the mess had been cleaned. But what the hell did I throw up?
Anyway, back to thread point - you can't trust your perception when drunk :lol:

Rose petals are quite big- for puking up anyway. Were they really that size? Roughly how many were there?
I suppose your friends' mum could have been sorting out her flowers and left them in the sink. In your rush to get there in time (eew) perhaps you didnt notice they were already there?
Very funny indeed.

:shock: Ey,Gadaffi Duck!

"have only had two 'black out' events due to booze in my entire life"

Not trying hard enough?

Sorry,it isn't big or clever......

(Did I ever tell you about when I woz in Limassol,right,and yeh,Crazy Parrot it woz ,right,brandy sours an all that......)

I've thrown up more times than I can count on fifty fingers,and I think that the stomach is capable of "holding"onto certain difficult foodstuffs until it is possible for them to be moved on-your rose petals(fyno's,not GD's)could be something you ate much earlier...

I suspect rose petals wouldnt last long in your stomach, the suggestion of pasta shells sounds promising, how long would they last in your stomach wonder?

Back