• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

safety precaution

Did you find this site useful?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• yes but darn I miss those probes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They won't get me! Every night, I nail my feet to the footboard. ;)

escargot1 said:
They won't get me! Every night, I nail my feet to the footboard. ;)

That won't stop them, they'll just get the alien removal men in. And you have to make them a cup of tea afterwards.

ramonmercado said:
My cat will stop 'em.

Won't work. They'll just whip out the alien ball of wool to distract it.

I should be OK. I have Techybloke, and several pets. One sleeps lying across my feet, snoring and farting all night. Any aliens turn up, and he'll be on his feet, all snarling and fierce, with foul dog-breath and sharp yellow teeth. :D

The cats'n'dogs'll probably make a bit of noise too. ;)

:rofl:

The old gags are the best...

ghostdog19 said:
This is a joke site, right?

That's what I was thinking/hoping. Please someone tell me these people aren't serious.

Now my thoughts are my own. I have achieved meaningful work and am contributing to society.

So, what do your workmates/clients/customers think when faced with a bloke in a sou'wester that's too small for him?

The dilema over what to get my husband for christmas has been solved. Do you think he'll like it....I know he asked for a flat screen TV.

I would say that if these people believe they don't get abducted while wearing this em..bin liner on their heads then thats all that matters, but as slejpner points out not being able to go out of the house without being pointed at is hardly likely to solve these people's psychological issues in the long run.

At least they aren't charging money for it.

Quote:
Now my thoughts are my own. I have achieved meaningful work and am contributing to society.

I think the meaningful work he is talking about & contribution to society he is making is er ..the website about plastic headwear (so he probably doesn't have very much in the way of clients, customers or workmates that sort of thing)

ghostdog19 said:
This is a joke site, right?

TBH I don't think it is a joke. Read through it and it isn't funny. Too detailed and serious and it tallies in with what abductees are experiencing. In that view I did have to laugh at this comment though:

"Some abductees have worn their thought screen helmets and hats almost 24 hours a day, seven days a week for more than four years."

[only amusing if real].

Cause I'd rather be abducted than wear that ugly piece of headgear for the rest of my life!!!!!

I've seen that site before. It's not a joke, apparently.

Back