• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Satan's Rapture

MrRING

Android Futureman
From the Nutty-Wide Web (not that I can figure out exactly what they are about theologically):

http://www.satansrapture.com/
THE PROPHECY OF THE
CHURCH OF PHILADELPHIA
AND TWO RAPTURES
(COMPLETE INDEX PAGE)

"SANTA BE GONE"....LISTEN TO DOOMSDAY TALK RADIO WITH PASTOR HARRY AT OUR NEW NIGHT TIME... 11 PM EST TO 12 AM EST, LIVE... SUNDAY NITE THRU FRIDAY NITE....

According to Bible Prophecy, we are living at the "Time of The End".

"Thou Daniel, Shut Up The Words and Seal The Prophecy Of This Scroll Until The Time of The End When Travel And Knowledge Have Greatly Increased." (Dan:12:4).

DOOMSDAY CLOCK

The two, key signs of the "End Times" are The Restoration of Israel as a nation (1948 AD) and The Return of Jerusalem (1967). The Internet is a third sign as "travel and knowlege" have increased a thousand fold including the knowledge of Evil, of the deep things of Satan.

TWO RAPTURES BREAKS
THE SEAL (DAN:12:4)

The Lord has called me, Pastor Harry, to show you The Truth about Revelation, Salvation and The Rapture. The Great Tribulation is soon to come upon the world, when Antichrist is revealed who leads A Second Holocaust, a global war against Christianity and all who follow it.

The Bible warns us that "Judgment begins with the Household of God", with the Churches, and The Falsehood they teach such as "Once Saved, Always, Saved", and The "Name It, Claim It" Prosperity Doctrines that permeate Christian Television, Radio and Books.

For all Believers who love and follow these Lies, and The Lukewarm and The Hypocrites shall be part of the Multitudes who are "Left Behind."

THERE IS GOOD NEWS!
JESUS IS COMING
FOR HIS FAITHFUL REMNANT

WE CAN ESCAPE 666
IN THE
FIRST OF TWO RAPTURES

Millions of Believers today are led astray by The Twisted, ONE Rapture Theology of the Christian "elite", by such famous preachers as Billy Graham, Hal Lindsay, Pat Robertson, TBN John Haggee, Charles Stanley, Jack Van Impe and the "Left Behind" Books of Tim La Haye.

IF YOU THINK THE DEVIL CAN'T DECEIVE YOU, HE ALREADY HAS.

TAKE A RIDE ON
SATAN'S SPACESHIP
GENESIS REVISITED

UFO INVASION: ALIENS ARE COMING
DEMONS OR SPACE BROTHERS
HOW WILL WE KNOW?

PRESIDENT BUSH IS
NOT THE ANTICHRIST
WHO IS THE BEAST?

:twisted: the greatest hoax i ever achieved was convincing people i never existed :twisted:

:lol: Interesting. Could be a fun year then!

The following is a possible scenario showing The Great Tribulation (of seven years) starting in 2006 AD and ending in 2013 AD. It is developed from many Bible Codes paralleled with Revelation and some very coincidental dates that will occur between 2006 and 2013 AD.

6 - 4 - 06

Sometime between Passover 06 (April 12/13) to Feast of First Fruits 06 (June 1/2) The First of Two Rapture Events will happen. This is the Rapture-Escape for the believers whose walk was "accounted worthy", For God's Faithful Remnant who "Kept My Word". (Lu:21:36, Matt:24:40, Rev:3:10).

6 - 6 - 06

On June 6, 2006 (666) Antichrist is revealed as the coming Messiah or Christ. This breaks the First Seal of Judgment in Rev:6:2.

Antichrist will seek to explain away The First Rapture as "Alien Abduction". The question remains, "Will Antichrist himself come to earth in a Spaceship?

Antichrist deceives the world with his New Age Version of The Gospel with 1) An Extra- Terrestrial Spin on The Bible, 2) The Concept of Sex and Sacrament as "Atonement with God". Led by The Vatican, all Faiths will accept Antichrist as their promised Savior and within a month He shall unite all religions together as one.

Contrary to popular myth, Antichrist does not come onto the world scene as The "Pope", Politician or A Muslim. This would limit his appeal to one faith or group rather than the majority of humanity.

Antichrist comes as the savior of all faiths & creeds: as Maitreya to the Buddhists, Iman Madhi to The Moslems, Messiah to the Jews, Krishna to the Hindus, Christ to Christians, The Great White Brother to The Hopi Indians, The "Dark Lord" to satanists and witches and The Return of Quezacoatal to ancient Mayan Cosmology
AUG 3 2006: Israel accepts Antichrist as their Messiah. They sign a Peace Treaty with Antichrist and The Moslems and The Great Tribulation (of seven years) official starts, The Last Week of Daniel. The decree goes forth to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.(Dan:9:24-27).

http://www.satansrapture.com/6606.htm

Even 2012 gets a mention elsewhere on the site :) Funnily a mate at work has a due date for his next child of the 6th of June. I wonder?

All in all, no worse than the standard prophecies.

Well, all in all an exciting year ahead then.

At least I won't have to deal with the 'trauma' of becoming 30 and leaving my 20s behind forever. ;)

I planned to take 06/06/06 off work as a personal bank holiday, can't be bothered to check if its a working day or not. I'll cross that bridge then.
Hey also its a great cop out to say that Satan will come disguised as the new messiah...so in case someone does show up, the Jesus bregade can't loose [either the prophecies are right and they knew all along it was "only" Satie-baby or if it happens to be jesus...they are in for a treat or something].

The antichrist turning up in a spaceship?
:shock:

So is 04 / 05 / 06 allright then? I was planning on doing something special, like have a barbie but if Satan's going to turn up causing trouble...
:cry:

Back