• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Secrets And Revelations Of Alchemy & The Philosopher's Stone

JimELUCIER

Author of The Tarot Wheel / I Ching Oracle Wheel.
FIRST PART.... All in personal opinion, and theory......One of first secrets to obtaining the Philosopher's Stone is in meditative breath. The Stone, sometimes called The Black Egg breathes as we do. It breathes in cycles of eons, and ages, breathing in the consciousness of the masses over many thousands of years. The Silent Breath, that is the eternal. It is the resurrection from death to new life. Seeing, and experiencing all forms of paranormal phenomena. The cryptids of the forests come from the lungs of the trees

Even in The Beginning, the Waters stirred over the face of the darkness. In haling darkness, exhaling light. The motionlessness, and the void of a full breath, becomes the motion of exhaling oneness. This is a universal theme in allegory that spans the whole cosmos of Yoga, and meditative experiences.

In allegory the Breath becomes likened to The Word of God,. The Word I speak of is a Plenum Void, a fullness of Mindfulness. It is often depicted as the Rose at the center of The Cross of the Rosicrucian's.

Some mystics of Alchemy train the student to meditate on a stone. To see it either in their mind, or with eyes open. The goal is mediate until you see the stone begin to breath. To see each breath as a million years of earthly existence, as all rocks are billions of years old. They are all one,
the same duality, polarity, and yet a single singularity of all the millions of years of conscious life on earth.

All these reside in your breathe. For the breathe is like the red of the rose, the oxidization of astral vitality, the Hidden Word of OM. It is all combined in the stone. Sometimes manifesting as cryptids, Aliens, UFO lights, and Shadows in the night; productions of crystallized into the sacred blood of ectoplasm.

The breathe, when reached at sacred breathing levels, acts as a Black, or Invisible Sun. It is the Prime Mobile, the Axis Mundi, that which gives power, light, and purpose to our days. These allegorical concepts are called black, but they are not black, they are in the occult, the hidden.

The true light of the Black Sun is Gold, like Golden Bough. The Word was often called by the mystics, like Dion Fortune, as The Solar Logos. It was also sometimes called The Christos Logos. The logos is all about a set of Laws that govern the universe, it is called Alchemy, or the Philosopher's Stone, or the Laws of Attraction.

Care to cite any of that? What are your sources?
That could take a lot of space here. But I will say I used to practice many forms of Buddhist Breathing techniques. My home town is jam packed with Yoga studio's. I know several of these Teachers personally. I have learned a lot from osmosis. Read a lot of books, specially before YouTube and Google existed. I could provide a massive library here, but I am certain that would be a waste of time, and space in this forum. I will suggest reading books like The Tao I Ching, The Kybalion, and the Hermetica.

That could take a lot of space here. But I will say I used to practice many forms of Buddhist Breathing techniques. My home town is jam packed with Yoga studio's. I know several of these Teachers personally. I have learned a lot from osmosis. Read a lot of books, specially before YouTube and Google existed. I could provide a massive library here, but I am certain that would be a waste of time, and space in this forum. I will suggest reading books like The Tao I Ching, The Kybalion, and the Hermetica.
Yeah, thanks for that.

Not quite my point, though.
You are making an awful lot of assertions and not backing them up with anything other than subjective experiences.

Also, some statements appear to be contradictory.

"The Stone, sometimes called The Black Egg breathes as we do. It breathes in cycles of eons, and ages, breathing in the consciousness of the masses over many thousands of years."

How can a stone that 'breathes ' in eons be said to breathe as we do? We breathe to get oxygen to facilitate energy release in our cells. That takes place in seconds. Even modified breathing techniques, as you allude to, take minutes, not eons.

I realise you are being allegorical, but without some back up or reference of some sort, to be honest, it comes across as rambling and nonsensical.

Even the most fabulous of ideas needs a narrative framework to make sense, and some supporting references. I love the idea of relating the alchemical tradition to that of the I Ching, Kabbala, or other disparate traditions, but simply stating it does not make it so.

I'd like to follow your reasoning, I find it difficult without some sort of grounding.

All these reside in your breathe. For the breathe is like the red of the rose, the oxidization of astral vitality, the Hidden Word of OM. It is all combined in the stone. Sometimes manifesting as cryptids, Aliens, UFO lights, and Shadows in the night; productions of crystallized into the sacred blood of ectoplasm.
I'm curious about the Hidden Word of Om. Could you offer some type of explanation?

I'm curious about the Hidden Word of Om. Could you offer some type of explanation?
When the OM is pronounced in a lengthy format, it takes on many syllables, some low, some high. The universe is built on vibration, this vibration is the OM sound.

Yeah, thanks for that.

You are making an awful lot of assertions and not backing them up with anything other than subjective experiences.

"The Stone, sometimes called The Black Egg breathes as we do. It breathes in cycles of eons, and ages, breathing in the consciousness of the masses over many thousands of years."

How can a stone that 'breathes ' in eons be said to breathe as we do? We breathe to get oxygen to facilitate energy release in our cells. That takes place in seconds. Even modified breathing techniques, as you allude to, take minutes, not eons.

I realise you are being allegorical, but without some back up or reference of some sort, to be honest, it comes across as rambling and nonsensical.

Even the most fabulous of ideas needs a narrative framework to make sense, and some supporting references. I love the idea of relating the alchemical tradition to that of the I Ching, Kabbala, or other disparate traditions, but simply stating it does not make it so.

I'd like to follow your reasoning, I find it difficult without some sort of grounding.

Yeah, thanks for that.

Yes, the breathing rock takes many thousands of years to inhale, and thousands more to exhale. But this breathing is like the frequency of vibrations at an atomic level. In many respects a rock can breath, that is take in energy, and relapse it at rhythms of thousands of cycles per second, other rhythms days, weeks, months, and centuries. As for references. Again that would take up too much space, you would be asking for a book. I can tell you that Shamanic peoples all over the world breath into rocks, and can breath in the spirit of the rock. They often practice communicating with the spirits of rocks, and plants. Many rocks contain plant life within them. There are numerous books, and YouTube videos to watch concerning The Emerald Tablet, The Laws of Attraction. But as it says in The Emerald Tablet, "That which is above is from that which is below,' and vice versa. "The earth carries it in her belly,'. "It ascends from earth to heaven, and from heaven to earth.' 'IT' is the power of breathe, the power, and intention in breathe, and breathing. Numerous Yogi's, Swarmi's, Mystics, speak of this principle of 'Breathe". As for further references, and resources. I am afraid you will have to look for these on your own. Its all there in endless millions of volumes. But because there is no room here, you will need to do the footwork.

Again, you are missing the point.

My reading is not the issue.

The issue is the number of claims you are making with no reference, support or argument whatsoever.

This forum tends towards inquiry, exploration, discussion, and reasoning, even though the subject matter we deal with is disparate, diverse, and challenging.

Simply posting a long passage with no support whatsoever means it is nearly impossible to meaningfully engage and fulfil the point of a discussion forum.

Enough said.

Last edited:
When the OM is pronounced in a lengthy format, it takes on many syllables, some low, some high. The universe is built on vibration, this vibration is the OM sound.
I don't wish this to sound rude but I can't find any other way to say it. Om is a sacred syllable in the Sanskrit alphabet and is the vibration of the universe. It does not take on any syllables, high or low and it has no lengthy format.

Ta Pa was the first vibration spoken at the time of creation.

Ref: Srimad Bhagavatam, Brahma Samhita & Bhagavad Gita.

Dr. Justin Sledge is my most-trusted advisor on mystical matters. As it happens, his Youtube video on "How Theosophy Created Spiritual Alchemy" was uploaded in August.

It's never going to be easy stuff but it isn't the word-salad, towards which the material, too often, tempts us! :)

As a side note, isn't that the guy who was involved in the "Pearl High School shooting" of 1997 ? Sad story ...

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Pearl_High_School_shooting

Yes, indeed, it is. He has alluded to this earlier notoriety in one of his videos on Satanic Panics. He is certainly on the spectrum, as they say. His obsessive nature seems to be applied much more constructively these days. He really does read all the material, which he tries to elucidate in his videos, with varying degrees of success, so I don't suppose it leaves much time for mischief-making. He does have a quirky sense of humour, which often turns up in the graphics on his channel, often referring to geeky youth culture memes, which must hark back to his bizarre High School days! :pop:

I don't wish this to sound rude but I can't find any other way to say it. Om is a sacred syllable in the Sanskrit alphabet and is the vibration of the universe. It does not take on any syllables, high or low and it has no lengthy format.

Ta Pa was the first vibration spoken at the time of creation.

Ref: Srimad Bhagavatam, Brahma Samhita & Bhagavad Gita.
Thank you. In my own understanding, all vibrations come from the infinite, omni-resent sound of OM. It permeates everything. It also contains an infinite number of frequencies, and octaves. The OM changes frequencies, and vibrations according to gravity waves, speeding up, and slowing down as nature dictates. OM, or AUM is a universal sound that never ends. It builds, and sustains the universe. The longer the duration of the sound, the greater the number of crests, and troughs in its frequencies. I call these syllables, sentences, paragrghs, and books, and libraries.

Thank you. In my own understanding, all vibrations come from the infinite, omni-resent sound of OM. It permeates everything. It also contains an infinite number of frequencies, and octaves. The OM changes frequencies, and vibrations according to gravity waves, speeding up, and slowing down as nature dictates. OM, or AUM is a universal sound that never ends. It builds, and sustains the universe. The longer the duration of the sound, the greater the number of crests, and troughs in its frequencies. I call these syllables, sentences, paragrghs, and books, and libraries.
Thanks for the reply. How do you know all this?

OM (or AUM) is a Vedic syllable in the Sanskrit alphabet. It is first mentioned in the Vedas written 5 000 years ago and that's the authority as to what the OM vibration is. There's no changing frequency, different lengths or crests and troughs, etc. It's always best to go to the source for correct knowledge. Sorry to contradict you.

Omkara is a vibration that is the foundation on which the universe is situated and is a representation of, and is non different from, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

https://vaniquotes.org/wiki/In_the_...simply_remembers_omkara,_he_remembers_the_SPG

What do we think about the mountain of Om Parvat (Parbat) in Uttarakhand state, roughly in the area where the modern states of India, Nepal and Tibet meet? Nepal of course being the probable birthplace of Hindu belief and philosophy and also the birthplace of Sri Buddha Gautama.

A fascinating trait of this mountain is the naturally-formed deposits of snow against the dark mountain, the pattern resembles the sacred ‘Om’ (ॐ). Devotees say that the sound of ‘Om’ is naturally produced when snow falls on this peak. According to Hindu folklore, there are 8 natural Om figures in the Himalayas, of which only Om Parvat has yet been discovered and named. It's mentioned in the Brihat Purana that this place was very dear to Sri Shiva.

File:Om Parvat Mountain.jpg

Pradip4india, CC BY-SA 4.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0>, via Wikimedia Commons

Although I am not a Hindu sannyasin or a believer, I have close family ties to the tradition and have a foot in both Christian tradition and south Asian Hindu/Buddhist culture.. I have a real fondness and love for the stories and many of the practices as it is the culture of my husband. 'Om' is is transliterated thus as the 'sound of the universe' in a human voice, or as near as can be achieved. I find parallels to the use of YHWH in Hebrew to be a human utterance of the name of God, in our limited human way.

BTW, I have zilch interest in alchemy and think the literal idea is a swiz - unless one has a particle and atom machine that can bombard a base metal element with enough protons, neutrons and electrons to turn it into gold.

Last edited:
True sanyasa is a state of living, believing and practise is very difficult in this age (Kaliyuga).

I agree totally with most of what you say. The rivers of the Asian continent reflect the rivers that flow from Mount Meru and likewise the origins of the material universe reflect Omkara in many ways especially around the Himalayas. Some of those symbols are easy to see. Others though, can only be seen with the right vision via a mind steeped in love of Godhead.

Hindu belief originally was that of Vendanta or Vendantists. Those who follow Vendanta or the Vedas. The term 'Hindu' came later. It refers to a group of people or a and race not a religion and came from the Mongols who invaded much of what is now India and China. They couldn't cross the river Sindhu in India or conquer those on the other side and having no letter 'S' in their alphabet, they called them by their nearest letter which was an 'H'. They became Hindu's and the term became synomomous with Indians.

I have walked round Kailash (parikram). It took days. What an incredible experience but not one I'd do again. People die there every year.

It is said that many many thousands of years ago there was a 'cinntanami stone' that could turn lead into gold, a touch stone, and the gold wasn't used for wealth, it was used to make temples opulent for worship of God.

By Parvat do you mean the wife of Shiva?

Edit: is that picture Mount Kailash?

Edit: I am aso a Christian and was bought up as one but now am, is, was, a Hare Krsna and I find no conflict between the two. The difference is in the presentation and the detail. Jesus is accepted by the Hare Krsna's a a Sakti Avatesh Avatar. A direct descendant from the spiritual world sent here for a specific purpose and worthy of of the highest worship. His relation with God was that of a son to a father.

Last edited:
True sanyasa is a state of living, believing and practise is very difficult in this age (Kaliyuga).

I agree totally with most of what you say. The rivers of the Asian continent reflect the rivers that flow from Mount Meru and likewise the origins of the material universe reflect Omkara in many ways especially around the Himalayas. Some of those symbols are easy to see. Others though, can only be seen with the right vision via a mind steeped in love of Godhead.

Hindu belief originally was that of Vendanta or Vendantists. Those who follow Vendanta or the Vedas. The term 'Hindu' came later. It refers to a group of people or a and race not a religion and came from the Mongols who invaded much of what is now India and China. They couldn't cross the river Sindhu in India or conquer those on the other side and having no letter 'S' in their alphabet, they called them by their nearest letter which was an 'H'. They became Hindu's and the term became synomomous with Indians.

I have walked round Kailash (parikram). It took days. What an incredible experience but not one I'd do again. People die there every year.

It is said that many many thousands of years ago there was a 'cinntanami stone' that could turn lead into gold, a touch stone, and the gold wasn't used for wealth, it was used to make temples opulent for worship of God.

Edit: I am aso a Christian and was bought up as one but now am, is, was, a Hare Krsna and I find no conflict between the two. The difference is in the presentation and the detail. Jesus is accepted by the Hare Krsna's a a Sakti Avatesh Avatar. A direct descendant from the spiritual world sent here for a specific purpose and worthy of of the highest worship. His relation with God was that of a son to a father.
Thank you for your reply!

The photo is of mt. Om Parvat, not very far from mt. Kailash & Adi Kailash https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om_Parvat
How very odd, but also very fitting, re. this thread's OP that the concept of alchemy - lead >> gold - perhaps originates in this same area.

Did you ever go to Nepal? The Hindu traditions there are viewed as 'older' and perhaps more authentic by many Indian pilgrims, they are certainly very different with (for example) the continued practice of animal sacrifice and Kumari Devi. It's got more of an 'earthy' feel to the Mandirs, with lots of emphasis on 'organic' offerings and fewer pretty Murtis, almost every temple site is syncretised with Buddhist features. It's my second home :)

IMG_2992 (Copy) - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply!

The photo is of mt. Om Parvat, not very far from mt. Kailash & Adi Kailash https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om_Parvat
How very odd, but also very fitting, re. this thread's OP that the concept of alchemy - lead >> gold - perhaps originates in this same area.

Did you ever go to Nepal? The Hindu traditions there are viewed as 'older' and perhaps more authentic by many Indian pilgrims, they are certainly very different with (for example) the continued practice of animal sacrifice and Kumari Devi. It's got more of an 'earthy' feel to the Mandirs, with lots of emphasis on 'organic' offerings and fewer pretty Murtis, almost every temple site is syncretised with Buddhist features. It's my second home :)

View attachment 69676
Very awesome. Thank you for sharing. I have never been to Nepal.

Thank you for sharing this important information.

Back