• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Secrets Of Cryptids, And Triangles Of High Strangeness?

JimELUCIER

Author of The Tarot Wheel / I Ching Oracle Wheel.
Hello everyone.

I'm back from a long hiatus.

This is a part of series of comments, theories I will be sharing with you, concerning the High Strangeness of Cryptids.
I hope you will enjoy my theories.

Here we go.

The following is a theory that Shamans thousands of years ago, and some to this day learned to shape shift by transmigrating their souls into the animal species, such as wolves. It may be possible, or possible at one time, for cryptids to be born in the wombs of women who have practiced Shamanic practices there whole lives. This is a concept not to far from the theory of The New Jersey Devil. Such cryptids may also, and just as easily be born from animals.
Both scenario's could stem from what I call Hybridity Waves.
Among the variables for this kind of DNA fusion waves would be the locations of the High Strangeness Triangles, where natural, and / or supernatural waves of energy could flourish. It could start at the quantum level where we have an ocean of fusing, interference waves. The cryptid producing Triangles would also benefit from their locations, often being in intersections of ley lines.
The idea is that it is possible in theory that Shamans deep in infrasound swamped places, like deep caves could have learned through generations of practice, to achieve the ability to transfer their spirits into an animal, fusing human, and animal faculties.
The concept is not far from those of Astrology, where the Zodiac stations in space turn in a circle around the earth, opposite of the Houses of the Zodiac on earth. A principle that is said to create the mythological cryptids of the Zodiac Signs.

Jumping a little bit I would like to add that since the universe is completely interconnected with magnetic fields, the Paranormal Triangles could be generated by these collective fields, gathering in the geographical locations of Paranormal activity. We could give these fields, and their geo-positional effects a name.
I would call them Signatures.
These collective magnetic, or E.MF. fields in relation to timing, timing of the earths rotation, axis, place in the Solar System, et cetera, could hold bubbles of time dilation. All these could have a frequency of influence on DNA like infrasound influences our mind.

I would love your productive opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back, Jim. Interesting theory, which seems at least as plausible as others I have heard. It is the kind of thing that makes me wonder if, in due course, scientists will have to start pondering such matters if they want to know what the truth behind the continuing phenomenon of cryptid sightings really is. Your theory could feasibly also go some way to explaining various other kinds of reported phenomena.

I like to keep an open mind, and like to think that one day we will reach an understanding about the reality (if that is the appropriate word!) that lies behind the paranormal in its various forms.

There's a good video called The Dogman Triangle just out on Prime
Welcome back, Jim. Interesting theory, which seems at least as plausible as others I have heard. It is the kind of thing that makes me wonder if, in due course, scientists will have to start pondering such matters if they want to know what the truth behind the continuing phenomenon of cryptid sightings really is. Your theory could feasibly also go some way to explaining various other kinds of reported phenomena.

I like to keep an open mind, and like to think that one day we will reach an understanding about the reality (if that is the appropriate word!) that lies behind the paranormal in its various forms.
Thank you very much. Yes, thanks for the open mind. I will expand on the theories to cover other phenomena.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder. Perhaps there were, and still are astral waves of gravity. Gravity influenced by mystical means, such as the presence of the Zodiac. It appears that the turning stars across the sky, the centrifugal forces of the spinning wheels of moon, and sun, successfully pulled early humans out of the caves, into the forests, and into building pyramids to the sky.

It does make it all look nicer.

Block text makes it harder for people using screen readers, for example. Looking nicer is irrelevant. Why do you laugh?

You do know that not everyone here has perfect eyesight and standard neurology?

Thank you for your understand words. We can work togther to create progress in these studies.

Block text makes it harder for people using screen readers, for example. Looking nicer is irrelevant. Why do you laugh?

You do know that not everyone here has perfect eyesight and standard neurolo
It's off putting for me as well, without those issues. Huge blocks of text posts are asking not to be read.
Huge blocks? I would blame this on attention spans. People don't like reading as much as they used to.

@JimELUCIER If one is using technology to access the board then blocks of text make it harder. People programme the screen reader to use paragraph ends for navigation etc. It has nothing to do with people reading less.

You have quoted me in the above mess of a post but I don't see you have addressed the problem.

@JimELUCIER If one is using technology to access the board then blocks of text make it harder. People programme the screen reader to use paragraph ends for navigation etc. It has nothing to do with people reading less.

You have quoted me in the above mess of a post but I don't see you have addressed the problem.
I don't use I-Phones, or Smart Phones. So I don't understand your problem. If it is a problem to people, you may need to ask an administrator to try and fix this problem. I can see my post broken up into paragraphs, which is good, I didn't know I could do that. But it all looks just fine to me. I don't know what "BLOCKS" of text is all about, since I don't use IPhone, Smartphone text.

You do know that not everyone here has perfect eyesight and standard neurology?
Your reply is confusing? And I am afraid I have no idea what your talking about. Sorry for any unintentional circumstances beyond my control. I have no idea what Block Text is, or screen readers, what ever that is. Al I know is that I use a desk top computer, whatever else happens after that is out of my control.

Your reply is confusing? And I am afraid I have no idea what your talking about. Sorry for any unintentional circumstances beyond my control. I have no idea what Block Text is, or screen readers, what ever that is. Al I know is that I use a desk top computer, whatever else happens after that is out of my control.

You don't use paragraph breaks, so when you have written a large amount of text it forms one large "block" as it were.

You don't use paragraph breaks, so when you have written a large amount of text it forms one large "block" as it were.
Okay, now I understand. I apologize to you and perhaps others. I don't know I could break it up into paragraphs. I promise to keep this in mind for the future, and will break the posts into paragraphs. Because ya, paragraphs makes it much easier to read and digest, your right.

I've wondered if all the ghosts of say, a city can see each other? Can the ghost living across the river see the ghost living out on the edge of town? Can they see, or perceive spirit worlds where there are no obstructions in the way?

Perhaps many of the worlds Triangles of High Strangeness not only go back to Lemuria, and Atlantis, but also to a theory that Reptilians may have existed on the planet a million years before us. They may have left the planet as far back as to when we were starting out in the Fertile Crescent. These Reptilians maybe the original species of high intelligence, and consciousness. This isn't my theory, it belongs to others. But it makes scene to me. The theory states that these Reptilians started returning to earth when we began the nuclear tests.

There is also the theory that Reptilians existed as a high intelligence, conscious species , a million years before us. That they left the planet a long time ago, and are now returning. They may have created the underground labyrinth networks, [triangular in their gridwork] now called Middle Earth, from which numerous cryptids appear, and disappear. This in theory started after the first nuclear tests.

Continuing all in theory. There appears to be a stretching effect on cryptids as a universal phenomena. Most cryptids are much larger in body then any regular animal, or human. Many have long arms, legs, necks. Still more have large heads, eyes, teeth, torso's. We can only assume that cryptids are born of some form of genes, or genealogy of a family. If if that cryptid is from another dimension, or world. Specifically speaking of earth, the cryptids in their mother's womb may have been exposed to powerful, but near undetectable radiations in Triangles of High Strangeness. For us, the experience of the cryptid unlocks a subconscious, unconscious, and conscious response. The experience affects the person, the psyche that seems to set the experiencer in a new pursuit of spirituality.

The Triangles of High Strangeness appear to be the secret, adding variables like the Zodiac, Time Dilation, and a culture of supernatural belief. In all such Triangles there are experiences of dizziness, missing time, disorientation, and hallucinations. The variable of high magnetic fields like the Bermuda Triangle can be so powerful as to make objects seem invisible. Imagine what such forces can do to genetics, specially in gestation. It was the supernatural pressures of nature that produces, and produced such supernatural beings.

The phenomena of Shapeshifters, and SkinWalkers could have its secrets in the darkness of the deep caves. Legends speak of the animal first being an idea of the Creator, and that it was in a deep cave that allowed the animal to take flesh, and form. It is very possible for Shamans in these deep caves to have mastered astral projection, and in a dream time state, entered the body of an animal, and literally fused with the beast. Half human, half animal hybrids are found everywhere in deep caves all over the world.

I've written this somewhere else, but it bares repeating here. I think the Triangles of High Strangeness are being effected by two great wheels. These wheels are two Ages. One Age of Pisces, which is said to have ended in 1962, and the Age of Aquarius which is said to have begun in Sept of 196n 5 planets orbits conjoined into an alignment. The Ages are thousands of years in length, and their energies are both very powerful. So there is a conflict as the two Ages separate. This maybe allowing alternate, parallel universes, or earths to slip through in-between, affecting people's consciousness, where they are seeing more cryptids, aliens, ufo's, ghosts.

There is also the theory that Reptilians existed as a high intelligence, conscious species , a million years before us. That they left the planet a long time ago, and are now returning. They may have created the underground labyrinth networks, [triangular in their gridwork] now called Middle Earth, from which numerous cryptids appear, and disappear. This in theory started after the first nuclear tests.
There is also a theory that the moon is made of cheese. Without proof, it's just a story. It would be nice to see some actual evidence of these theories, because anyone can have any theory, about anything.

Hello everyone.

I'm back from a long hiatus.

This is a part of series of comments, theories I will be sharing with you, concerning the High Strangeness of Cryptids.
I hope you will enjoy my theories.

Here we go.

The following is a theory that Shamans thousands of years ago, and some to this day learned to shape shift by transmigrating their souls into the animal species, such as wolves. It may be possible, or possible at one time, for cryptids to be born in the wombs of women who have practiced Shamanic practices there whole lives. This is a concept not to far from the theory of The New Jersey Devil. Such cryptids may also, and just as easily be born from animals.
Both scenario's could stem from what I call Hybridity Waves.
Among the variables for this kind of DNA fusion waves would be the locations of the High Strangeness Triangles, where natural, and / or supernatural waves of energy could flourish. It could start at the quantum level where we have an ocean of fusing, interference waves. The cryptid producing Triangles would also benefit from their locations, often being in intersections of ley lines.
The idea is that it is possible in theory that Shamans deep in infrasound swamped places, like deep caves could have learned through generations of practice, to achieve the ability to transfer their spirits into an animal, fusing human, and animal faculties.
The concept is not far from those of Astrology, where the Zodiac stations in space turn in a circle around the earth, opposite of the Houses of the Zodiac on earth. A principle that is said to create the mythological cryptids of the Zodiac Signs.

Jumping a little bit I would like to add that since the universe is completely interconnected with magnetic fields, the Paranormal Triangles could be generated by these collective fields, gathering in the geographical locations of Paranormal activity. We could give these fields, and their geo-positional effects a name.
I would call them Signatures.
These collective magnetic, or E.MF. fields in relation to timing, timing of the earths rotation, axis, place in the Solar System, et cetera, could hold bubbles of time dilation. All these could have a frequency of influence on DNA like infrasound influences our mind.

I would love your productive opinions.
The secrets of the Cryptids is in the triangle, and the Zodiac wheels of the earth, and the star above. As above, so Below.

Back