• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Sex Toys

Well that was better than history in school!

I have not worked out what that glass thingy is all about.

No doubt one or two of our posters could shed light on that. :)

No doubt one or two of our posters could shed light on that. Smile

Glass, metal, porcelain and a few other materials will retain heat, so a glass dildo can be heated or chilled to make things a bit more interesting.

The one picture (i think) is hollow and has a funnel like attachment, so it could be filled with warm or cold liquid. Or could be pee'd into if that was someone's thing. Or maybe they put booze in it and quaffed it from it while it was in situ... the possibilities are many.

Also I think some glass dildos are made so that looking into the bottom gives a view into the dilated.. :lol: well whatever you have dilated with it.

And I learned something new, as I'd often wondered where The Molly House got it's name from. :lol:

OWB is our resident hermione granger on perverted matters. :D

I've been to the Lakeland pencil Museum and seen the second-biggest pencil in the world if that's any help.

I also once read that in ages past... they used to fill glass dildos with wasps and bees to make vibrators.

In ages past, how would they know what vibrators were in order to simulate one?

Did you know that the first vibrator in history may have been invented by Egyptian Queen Cleopatra? Apparently, she had the idea of filling a hollow gourd with angry bees. The violent buzzing caused the gourd to vibrate and then... well, then, the rest is history.

http://gizmodo.com/5909857/the-bizarre- ... red-dildos

I rest my case. Over there on the portmanteau while I relieve myself upon the embonpoint.

''Man boils wife’s dildos, opens portal to hell''
In Entertainment by Joe Veix / January 6, 2015

Here’s something you might not know: don’t boil your dildos. Or, at the very least, consult the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions and warnings before boiling your dildos. This important caveat was disregarded by Reddit user thegrandplatypus in Today I Fucked Up, who—when attempting to cleaning his wife’s dildos—accidentally started a chemical fire.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/233189/man-boils-wifes-dildos-opens-portal-to-hell/

Love the illustration that goes with that article! :D

Sense of humour required!

That may actually BE my ex. Personally weird, poor dress sense, no shame whatever...

Bloke with sandals takes home his sex toy on the train ..

"I'm not paying 5p for a carrier bag!!" NSFW (sorry mods)

http://40.media.tumblr.com/93ad67ddc85c6d5a45fd6726758b6ad7/tumblr_nwdry5iv6q1ualdgko1_1280.png

That must surely be one of those pranks to film people's reactions or make a viral story mustn't it? I've seen other examples where someone is apparently reading a book on the underground with a dodgy title such as 'Best Dogging Sites' with explicit cover, to get reactions.

Takes some bottle whatever..I notice he's keeping his face well hidden though.

Back