• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

SNLB Terrorist Outrage

A

Anonymous

London faces bio terror threat. Fear and hysteria. Panic buying.

So I see that the Scots National Liberation Bloke has been sending drain cleaner through the post with instructions for applying this 'natural remedy' to the skin.

Radio 4 news reports that this stuff can be really dangerous if rubbed into your eyes . Tam Dayall MP choked and refused to talk about the incidents - for fear of giving the terrorists the "oxygen of publicity" (now where did I hear that expression before?).

What next? Big round bombs disguised as aromatherapy candles.

Further warning just issued: Don't run with scissors. Filling may be hot! May not be suitable for under 8s.

Nasty as it is - does crank mail really merit top billing? What more important item has slipped through whilst the BBC et al have been devoting so much time to this underwhelming nonsense?

It is a comparatively p*sspoor effort I admit.
The excessive media coverage is probably due to two main factors

1. If some idiot receives some of this stuff, and imagines that it would be a smart idea to use unsolicited eucalyptus lotion from handwritten jiffy bag, and the inevitable occurs, the cry would be
why weren't we warned and HM Police could be slapped with writs for damages

2. Today is a particularly slow one for news;)

Why the hell would anyone rub eucalyptus into their eyes? :rolleyes:

The lotion is apparently spiked with caustic soda which causes serious damage if it comes into contact with skin. It produces effects similar to 2nd or 3rd degree burns.

Back