• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Spaceship Capricorn Daily Messages

Human_84

Somewhat human
Guys, I dont remember where I found this link, it could of been here. But I figure its worth some discussion.....

Supposedly every single week-day there is telepathic communication between a lady and a person/alien on this spaceship which is about to land in salt lake during the day in front of the media within a few weeks or so (exact date is soon to be given). Go to the bottom and hit "Prev" a few times. Theres a record for each weekday up till' present. I've been lightly following this with some curiousity. If you havent seen this before, scan over the past couple weeks worth. What do you all think? I'd love some discussion on it.

http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messages/apr112005.html

There is being built a unit by which we will be able to correspond with you through your internet. However, that completion is apparently sometime off yet.
Yeah, we've all been through that!

Wonder if they're using M$ or Mac? :D

Rynner predicts: the landing will never happen.

(But I'd love to be proved wrong!)

I for one am sick of these aliens coming here telling us to clean up the environment and stop fighting.
It's MY planet, you little green freak, and I'll do exactly what I want with it, thank you very much!

I say we invade them before they land and turn us all into hippies!

Their archive goes back to 2003, so I think we might have longer than a few more weeks to wait...especially when there are messages from June 2004 with "we are soon to be landing with you."

Looking at the messages, isn't it curious how America-centric these aliens are?

just cause they're an extraterrestrial intelligence, capable of building machines that travel the universe, doesn't mean they can read a map ;)

Wembley said:
Their archive goes back to 2003, so I think we might have longer than a few more weeks to wait...especially when there are messages from June 2004 with "we are soon to be landing with you."

I see your point, and that was my first impression as well. But Since i've started reading they've given the location (told us the airport) and stated the time of landing would be announced sometime this week.

I could definetly see this being a bunch of quack's who claim to be alien but look human, and emerge from a metal disk in the mountains only to be never proven wrong becuase you can't argue whether or not they're alien since they're "supposed" to look just like us. WHo knows what will happen but it seems they've buckled down on THIS WEEK AS BEING the time they announce the time and date of they're landing.

I'll try to paste in a good line or two each day from now on, direct from that link i gave.

It will be an interesting week....this is the week that such will occur. Then we shall select the time and date of our landing at your SL Airport #2. We shall be delighted to meet you there with those whom you will bring. We shall let you know of the timing very soon now....

-Spaceship Capricorn Apr-12

....bring many of your friends. We will show you what some of us look like and allow for pictures to be taken. Then we will depart and allow your news media to report about we aliens and our coming to earth....

...We shall soon have more information about our landing date and time. As soon as PEACE is declared, which should be sometime this week

-Spaceship Capricorn Apr-13

'As soon as PEACE is declared, which should be sometime this week'

Really? Where, one wonders...?

If anyone wants to place a small bet on this, they're on...but I think you'd better prepare to be disappointed.

Human_84 said:
....bring many of your friends. We will show you what some of us look like and allow for pictures to be taken. Then we will depart and allow your news media to report about we aliens and our coming to earth....

...We shall soon have more information about our landing date and time. As soon as PEACE is declared, which should be sometime this week

-Spaceship Capricorn Apr-13

For goodness sake, Whos peace? Yours? Mine? The nextdoor neighbour's cats Peace?
Obviously they'll never climb down off their bloody sky machines now...

Okay - I, being of sound mind an body, formally declare peace.

Now, where are all those spaceships and aliens...?

C'mon. Hurry up. Don't make me declare a state of not-peace...

.....we are being assured that it will be completed this week.....
That will be done by the landing of some of our shuttles in various parts of the U.S. and allowing photographs to be taken. These will be relatively brief landings, lasting for about half of one of your hours. Then we shall leave and observe what kind of publicity we have engendered

-Spaceship Capricorn, Apr-14

I beleive PEACE is a thing, like a concept. Its a work in progress and it should be done this week. If i think back, I beleive peace stood for something. Its the agreement that they can land for a period of time and not be shot at. And its all going better than planned right now according to the messages. I also, am not so sure this is a "for-real" thing, but I'd LOVE to be proven wrong. I just see it interesting and i find myself reading these messages every day, wondering if theres a chance.

NESARA

I believe we're missing the point of this website. The crux of the matter can be found on their "Introductory Paper" page:

Those aboard the starship greatly look forward to coming to earth, breathing the earth's air, feeling the earth's gravity beneath their feet. However, the current government of the United States would try to shoot down any shuttle that would be detected. Therefore, those aboard the Capricorn are prepared to wait until there is a restoration of the normal U.S. law (as provided by the NESARA program)

Reading though the channeled messages, constant references are made to NESARA (National Economic Security And Reformation Act.). According to the website which they link to ( http://www.nesara.us/ ) this is an act secretly passed by Congress in 2000 which requires the resignation of the current President and his administration, the abolition of all current bank and credit card debts, and complete reform of the US financial system and constitution. A Google for NESARA will lead you into a whole world of wackiness, extremism, and some rather unpleasant allegations regarding the events of 9/11. Without wanting to get into all that, I would suggest that the Spaceship Capricorn site is nothing more than a rather clumsy attempt to persuade American new-agers to support the NESARA movement.

(Perhaps some of the boards American members could fill us in on this whole NESARA thing?)

"half of one of your hours"

Ah, doncha just love proper 50s B-movie alienspeak?

Graylien - interesting point! It may also go some way to explain the way the whole thing seems curiously Americentric. One wonders why the aliens don't simply chose to land elsewhere on the planet, out of the range of any US defence systems.

We have information that there will soon, finally, be a completion of the tasks that lead up to the timing for us to be able to plan our trips in our shuttles to the U.S., including your area. The NESARA program is soon to be announced, finally. Then we shall plan our landing and inform you of the time and place.

-Spaceship Capricorn Apr-15

graylien, very interesting. Dont you suppose the person who receives these messages (if its real) would place at least the tiniest little bit of concern over timing. Seeming how the overthrow of the government isnt exactly happening tomorrow.

JerryB said:
Okay - I, being of sound mind an body, formally declare peace.

Now, where are all those spaceships and aliens...?

Cmon. Hurry up. Don't make me declare a state of not-peace...

:D
Think of the economic implications!

We are ready for our first landing, just as soon as peace is declared and there is time to ensure that the jets will not be seeking to try to shoot us down when we present ourselves. It will be soon now....

......It will be a matter of ensuring that we do not interfere with your aircraft. Probably landings will be encouraged at secondary airports or at some distance away from normal aircraft flight patterns.......

-Spaceship Capricorn Apr-19

Good morning. It will be an eventful day for the earth.

If our inputs are true, then the NESARA program will be announced today. We shall be most delighted. We have been in abeyance for over a decade, watching, waiting, and even praying, for the NESARA program to be announced. We shall, therefore, soon be able to make the determination as to when we shall land our shuttle in your area.

.....We have awaited many years for this event. We look forward to greeting you when you come. We shall first greet your shuttle that will land here in the valley.

-Spaceship Capricorn Apr-20

Good morning. We are a bit frustrated up here. We receive information that the NESARA program is going to be announced and then there are more delays. However, we keep receiving information that the announcement is imminent and SHOULD happen today. We hope so.

....I know that there is a lot of repetition in my messages to you....We share the frustration.

-Spaceship Capricorn Apr-21

Good morning. Maybe this is the day.....The delays had caused the previous bank documents to expire.....

What we will be able to do, very soon now, is to establish the schedule for our landing and showing that aliens really do exist after so many years of "Top Secret" cover up by your government. We shall be most pleased to have you and your friends welcome us to our [landing at] Salt Lake Airport No. 2. That will be the great beginning of our association with you strange humans. That is my message. Any questions?

...We shall be delighted to FINALLY welcome you!!!....

-Spaceship Capricorn Apr-20

(note, both messages came on april 20th. Time of posting on the site varies daily. This message was received today, where normally i post them 1 day late since they usuaslly come in after 5pm EST)

Wembley said:
Odd, considering the website is registered to a guy in Wales. 01239 area code. Anyone want to give him a call? :)

I love the UFO photos in 'other', and the some of the descriptions in the 'introductory paper':
The designation as "starship" implies that this craft can travel among the stars, obviously faster than the speed of light.

Well, obviously..

Steve.

Good morning. Oh sod it, your planet's a mess, we're going back home to Zeta 512..... no point waiting for PEACE, the new Pope's an old Nazi, everyone's fighting down there, what's the point....see you in 100 of your Earth years...ta ta..........

Human_84 said:
Good morning. Maybe this is the day.....The delays had caused the previous bank documents to expire.....

Ummm....

Greetings Earthlings desiring of legitimate business dealing,

I am Zadlaz Mobuto the Nephew of high ranking Zeta Reticulan officer in Ministry of Economic Affairs and I am informed that you be seeking many opportunities for legitimate business relationship. After terrible overthrow of Zeta Reticulan System Lords by many enemies, we are needing your confidential and sincerely assistance to transfer out 32,000,000 million Zeta Reticulan dollars...

...message breaks up...

And, thusly in closing and with great hope for prosperous business dealings and knowing you will keep our communication very secret from your government, we are requiring that you send immediately bank information including account numbers, social security numbers and signed blank letterhead to my private secured and secret galactic email account listed below...

...connection terminated...

The guy that Helena communicates with is named "Lavar???"

I could buy something like Valar. Or Ralav. But Lavar? LAVAR???

Why not something really impressive, to motivate the human leaders to get the peace process rolling, like "Brainiac from the Planet Smartron 9?" Or "Munchitor - Eater of Worlds?"

Lavar... :roll:

Does anyone else sense a sort of Unarius-Society-ish-ness to these folks?

As if, when the 'ship lands,' it will likely be made of cardboard painted silver and the delegation will be attended by a 50ish woman with excessive makeup and overly tan young men wearing castoff props from early episodes of Stargate SG-1? :shock:

Yes folks it's yet another tedious "extra terrestial" tease from beyond the stars..

-

Back