• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Stomach Pumping For Celebrities

MrRING

Android Futureman
I was wondering: when did the urban legend first appear, and with which celebrity, that is about the star who goes to the hospital with stomach pain, has to have his stomach pumped, and it turns out his stomach was full of sperm?

The reason I'm asking is that I heard it about two celebrities (Rod Stweart first, then Richard Gere) and everybody accepts it as true, but I bet it's an old legend, and one that has been changed to fit the times maybe.

Dunno when it apeared, but the version I heard was about Marc Almond (singer(?) with Soft Cell)

DerekH said:
Dunno when it apeared, but the version I heard was about Marc Almond (singer(?) with Soft Cell)

That's the version I heard. I saw Marc Almond being asked about this very rumour in an interview once. IIRC he rolled his eyes and laughed.

stomach pumps

I heard this rumor too, only I heard it about rapper Lil Kim.
But this does actually happen. It happened to a friend of my mom's in college. She actually was there. Nasty! :no-no:

It was marc almond, and there were '9 different types of sperm' apparently.

Nine different types??

Nine different flavours??

Nine different species???

Explain yourself.

Oh, btw I heard this one repeated about Alanis Morrisette (no it
doesn't sound very likely does it?)

Sounds like the 9 different types you get in bar snacks.:eek!!!!:

I thought that was urine.

Maybe it depends on the class of establishment one frequents.

Re: Nine different types??

AndyX said:
Nine different flavours??

Nine different species???

Explain yourself.

Oh, btw I heard this one repeated about Alanis Morrisette (no it
doesn't sound very likely does it?)

Well, being about 13 at the time, i took it to mean form 9 different people. that was the story, anyhow.

Re: stomach pumps

MsClaireVoyant said:
I heard this rumor too, only I heard it about rapper Lil Kim.
But this does actually happen. It happened to a friend of my mom's in college. She actually was there. Nasty! :no-no:
A classic FOAF story. This is precisely one of the ways that urban legends are spread. ;)

sureshot

Originally posted by Pinklefish
*Gentle cough*

again:
http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/rockstar.htm

they have a point: since when do hospitals do sperm typing on the contents of someone's stomach?

as the tale began to be told only about male rock stars, specifically those rumored to be something less than 100% heterosexual (primarily Elton John and Rod Stewart)

Rod Stewart, I dont think so.:rofl:

p.younger said:
Pinklefish said:
as the tale began to be told only about male rock stars, specifically those rumored to be something less than 100% heterosexual (primarily Elton John and Rod Stewart)

Rod Stewart, I dont think so.:rofl:

Actualy I remember reading about how Rod naroly avoided a beating from a bunch of Rednocks who thought he was gay!

They should have got to him somewhere after Maggie May and Handbags and Gladrags and before he murderd Downtown Train.

Assuming that each ejeculation is around one teaspoonful, or if its Kylie two teaspoonfulls, common sense would say that it would take hundreds if not thousands of ejectulations to justify a stomach pump.

Sorry, not possible.

Mind you, I did once see a wrinkly old man dressed in leopardskin and looking like Rod Stewart get out of a Jag in Walthamstow (not too far from Essex where Rod lives). Does Rod wear his leopardskin outfit to go shopping, or is there a sad git who wants to be mistaken for Rod? I think we should be told!

I suppose this depends on whether the necessity for a stomach-pump is generated by VOLUME of semen alone. If you need a stomach-pumping after too much booze, I always presumed that it was due to the EFFECTS of the volume of alcohol (i.e. what damage it might cause due to its alcoholic nature), not just the sheer volume of liquid.

I'm guessing that semen can't be that toxic even in large doses but i'm no expert.

Anyone?

Re: Re: stomach pumps

sureshot said:
A classic FOAF story. This is precisely one of the ways that urban legends are spread. ;)

sureshot

Don't even go there sureshot. Someone nearly came to blows with me for suggesting that something that happened to their Aunt's, neighbours, cousins, babysitters best friend was possibly less than 100% accurate :D

Re: Re: Re: stomach pumps

Adrian Veidt said:
Don't even go there sureshot. Someone nearly came to blows with me for suggesting that something that happened to their Aunt's, neighbours, cousins, babysitters best friend was possibly less than 100% accurate :D

Oh believe me, I know. Been there, done that. It's just obviously an apocryphal FOAF tale. ;)

sureshot

The Yitthian said:
I'm guessing that Semen can't be that toxic even in large doses but i'm no expert...

anyone?

I would reply but I've got my mouth full.

definately happened

I'm pretty sure it happened to my mom's friend, I think her name was either Casey or Cici, I'm not sure. But I seriously doubt that semen in the stomach was the only reason it was pumped. I suspect it was more a drunken pill popping, and then group sex situation, which resulted in an overdose of some sort, then pills (and semen) being pumped out of the stomach. Then, story gets passed along, and told to kids as a warning not to suck too much..well, you know. ;)

drugs in semen

Another quick thought. Many drugs like methamphetamines and cocaine, are extrememly concetrated in the semen. So if someone swallows a lot from a few active tweakers, could they overdose on meth?:rolleyes:

The Yitthian said:
I'm guessing that Semen can't be that toxic even in large doses but i'm no expert...

anyone?
Everything is toxic dependent on the dose (LD50). Even relatively "harmless" compounds. You can drink too much water and kill yourself, so I'm sure it's no different for Man Muck.

When I say "sure" I mean according to the scientific principles I have learned.

Gere UL

The UL that i always heard about Gere was that he had a gerbil removed from a tight spot. :eek!!!!: It must've been a pretty prevalent rumor because i saw his fiance(who he has since married) on the Conan O'Brien show once and she related a story about when she had Gere over for the 1st time to her place. She was showing him around and he noticed that her son or daughter had a pet gerbil and he quipped 'Well, we know who'll get the blame for it, if it dies.'

:cool:

4imix said:
It was marc almond, and there were '9 different types of sperm' apparently.

I heard that one about Marc Almond about 10- years ago only with a slight variation.... that it was horse sperm !!!

Well actually, I knew a friend who's mother's friend knew the horse.

What actually happened was that the horse had it's stomach pumped and it was full of various celebrities' sperm.

Nine diiferent types.

A horse is a horse
of course, of course
unless he is engages
in intercourse

The naughty horse
has no recourse
but pretend to be
Mr. Ed

:D

"Honestly, it's not my Swedish penis enlarger." - Austin Powers, baby

lutzman said:
Assuming that each ejeculation is around one teaspoonful, or if its Kylie two teaspoonfulls, common sense would say that it would take hundreds if not thousands of ejectulations to justify a stomach pump.

Sorry, not possible.

Ever heard of bukkake? This involves the "recipient" typically kneeling on the floor while a succession of men bring themselves to the point of issue either all over the recipient or into their mouth ( bowls and/or funnels can be used ) until the recipient has drained the entire queue of men.

It can involve many dozens of men ( I saw 40 at one session and have seen film trailers which claim over 100 ) so achieving the required amount would be quite within reach.

Given that this event is not a modern phenomenon ( it is much more common in Japan than in the Western world where they love to dress women up as schoolgirls for this sirt of thing ) and the active gay community is well known for its interest for unusual and extreme persuits, then I think such a claim is well within reason.

If anyone saw the documentary about Queen around 2 weeks ago then they would have seen some of the parties thrown by Freddie Mercury - perhaps it wasn't a bowl of cocaine that the dwarf had after all....

I've said too much already - Madam Cholet will kill me...

thanks

Uncle Bulgaria

Back