• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Students dump body organs

JurekB

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Going on from the Students sell body organs threads which is now discussing Walrus reproductive organs, has anyone heard the stories of medical students leaving bits of people in carrier bags on buses?

I remember hearing stories of this nature being sort of end of term pranks, unsuspecting granny looks inside an abandoned carrier bag and finds a human hand.

Always struck me as funny and I often thought about leaving my body to medical science with the proviso that bits of me get left in various public places.

I've read about medical students leaving human organ parts in communal fridges, which tasty offals were fried and eaten by hungry, poverty-stricken and thus unwary housemates.... yeuk.

This is most probably a UL. However, it niggles with me as a possibility. My ex-husband used to procure animal organs for teaching purposes and would keep them in the prep. room fridge. Afterwards they always found their way home for my animals' consumption. Prime liver, kidney, er, whatever... looked like meat to my beasts all right.

This story is vaguely related to the thread...

The Theology dept. of an un-named College had been challenged to a game of football by the Medical students...
During a hard-fought match the prospective Doctors were in danger of losing, and at a crucial point a thrown-in was awarded to the Med students...this was done...it was immediatley realised that the ball was an object in a bag, which turned out to be a frozen human head...!

...of course said perpetrators were duly expelled...

'...over 'ere son, on me 'ead...!':D

Back