• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Talksport Radio - Howard Hughes & The Unexplained

strangefruit

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Hmmm -I was not sure where to put this, I suppose it goes in here somewhere - feel free to pick the useful info out Emps and add it to your list.

I have not actually heard this before, you may have but I couldn’t see it listed here. Talksport is a sports radio station (unsurprisingly!). I was poking around on the website just now and saw this show advertised.

Howard Hughes & The Unexplained

I have not heard it as it’s on Saturdays between 8-11pm, I’m normally drunk by this time on Saturday so unfortunately miss it - they should move it to Sunday evenings! There is a fair bit of info on the website about the show and what they have been up to - it looks cool. See what you think.

http://www.talksport.net/content/23403.chtml

I listen to it most weeks. It's not brilliant by any means, but is marginally better than most radio. Besides, it's not as if the airwaves are overflowing with 'fortean' material is it? I'll take what I can.

I brought this show myself in this vert forum a few months ago. Not much interest then either. ;)

Ha!

I know - was just trying to 'do my bit'! I wouldnt have even heard of it unless I had checked the website out and I am a real sports geek.

Maybe that is their problem - if they got it out and about more, more interesting people would call in etc and it might be a better show. I might stay in this Saturday night for a listen - the boozing can always be done on friday instead!

"their" being TalkSport and this particular show - It reads as a sideswipe at posters on this board!

Just so you know!

Back