• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Targeted Individuals: Just The Tip Of The Iceberg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danr

Junior Acolyte
“Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.” Few years ago after going through a horrible life experience, I happened to believe that people in TV programs, radio programs are dropping hints on me. I thought they know exactly who I’m I, what I do, what I think, basically my whole life. I also happened to believe that people in Forbes, Microsoft, Guardian etc… knew me and they communicated me through emails by writing articles on Forbes, sending me newsletters etc… It was a mind boggling experience that I had. Everything started out of the blue, just after I was having a conflict with a friend. Due to the incidences that was taking place I happened to believe that this friend was behind everything. Day by day I came to an understanding that I don’t have a privacy at all. My activities are being monitored in the most unethical manner. I had no one to explain my experience and by saying certain things members of my family also got scared thinking that I’m having a trouble with my thinking in other words I’m going through some mental problems. The battle that I had to face everyday from morning to evening is not something that I could explain you in words. I was desperately looking for answers and I had to question the meaning of reality. Why suddenly the world that I used to know changed drastically in a weird way. I have never observed human beings behaving in a way that I’m observing now. And this happened to me after I living more than one-third of a normal human life span. The reason for me to end up in believing such a thing was due to abnormal events that I happened to observe every day and that is not something that I could consider as a coincidence. Out of the blue things that suppose to be a coincidence, a rare event, suddenly become a meaningful interaction and this kept on happening to me every day for more than a year. I kept on blaming friends and others for spying on me and I was furious. I had no explanation whatsoever to understand this abnormal phenomenon, I had no one to find help and I’m having this personal battle every day. And I have been cracking my head to find the truth behind this life experience. What makes people to deny after they actually doing certain things, participating on certain things? Why they indirectly say things or drop hints about my life events every day and then keep denying it? Every time my complaints became a surprised to them, so I finally ended up in talking about it with anyone, cause literally there’s no point. And then I ended up talking to my friends too cause now I don’t trust anyone. I thought they lie to my face again and again. Friends still called me like they knew nothing but I don’t have an interest in talking to my friends anymore because of my experience. So according to the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) technically speaking I’m a schizophrenic. Doctors will not have a clue or have a knowledge to critically analyse my situation, I’ll be treated as a schizophrenic and medicine will be given to me if I ever happened to visit a doctor to overcome my situation.

Having said that this will be the first time in your life you will hear a person claiming that he managed to come out of such a delusion, a false thinking, simply by doing a massive research, gaining the right knowledge, having the right view and then ending up in having the right understanding. THE CAUSE OF DELUSIONS ARE DUE TO MEANINGFUL INTERACTIONS WITH THINGS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE A COINCIDENCE. THIS IS TRUE FOR THOUGHT BROADCAST DELUSION, GANG STALKING DELUSION OR ANY OTHER DELUSION RELATED TO SO CALLED MENTAL ILLNESSES!! Highly advanced AI’s (Artificial Intelligence) are being developed to induce thoughts to human beings and manipulate human actions by stimulating their brains using a GLOBAL SATELLITE GRID. This is a personal experience. A person who goes through such experiences will make false assumptions to understand this phenomenon, therefore, they end up in making false claims. A Victim would not understand this phenomenon due to it’s complexity, this why a person who has never experienced such a phenomenon find extremely difficult to understand the claims of victims. Based on my research the ONLY government who should have this technology must be the SWISS government without their citizens knowing. In fact Swiss citizens are also victims of this technology. This is my best guess!! Having said that no other government MUST have this technology. This is something I could say beyond a doubt. After all, Targeted Individuals were absolutely right, the cause of these meaningful interactions with things that suppose to be a coincidence is a hidden technology. I hope my story would completely changed the way we have been thinking about these abnormal human experiences. It’s extremely, extremely difficult to understand this phenomenon if you are not a person who directly experience this.

When I compare myself to a schizophrenic, the only difference that I see here is that, I never went to a psychiatric hospital and neither I ended up in hearing voices but if I continue have a misunderstanding of this, I would have ended up in hearing voices too but not for the reasons that we have been thinking of. Ever since this abnormal life experience that I faced, I have been seeing contradictory evidence, therefore, I strongly believed that there must be a logical explanation for all these and I was pondering in my head from morning to evening and was trying to figure out a logical explanation for my abnormal life experience. When I was about to finally understand the truth, there I started facing physical harassments that I could directly relate to experiences of Targeted Individuals.

Let me give you an overview of this entire article.

1. I had a conflict with a friend and assume his name was Issac. Due to the events that I observed daily, I thought Issac was contacting most of my friends and talking about the issues that I had with him in a negative way thus creating a conflict. So this was like he was taking a revenge from me.
  2. After I observing this for a long time, again due to certain abnormal events that I observed, I thought my house has been bugged, my computer has been hacked and later even my mobile phone. It was simply a blow to my privacy and I was so furious about it since I started seeing the information that they gathers through this spying used against me in the most unethical manner. At least that’s what I thought due to the abnormal events/activities which happened me. So it was a distress situation.
  3. This didn’t end there, due to further abnormal events that I observed, I ended up in believing that I was getting messages from live TV and Radio programs. I also experienced that conversations in dramas were directly dropping hints on me about my life, what I think, what I do etc…Then I thought heads of companies like Forbes, Bloomberg, Guardian etc.. knew me due to the news articles that I read.
  4. This whole phenomenon that I experienced made me to distrust almost all of my friends and people that I knew. I had unpleasant conversations too with my friends due to my misunderstanding. This made me to have less contacts with my friends too. However, at some point I understood that my thoughts are being decoded 24/7 by a technology that I never knew to exist. This experience helped me to change my perception of this abnormal experience later.
  5. After staying away from friends for a long time, it came to a stage where I decided to meet my friends and to have a serious discussion about my experience. Since I ended up in having trust issues with my friends due to my experience, to address the trust issues I created a chain of trust by talking to the most trusted friends. These meetings/conversations helped me to understand that non of my friends has ever involved in anything. However, at this stage I happened to face physical harassments and even started facing death threats.
  6. Thereafter, deeply analysing my experience, I understood that not only my thoughts are being decoded, in some cases, my thoughts are being effected and the thoughts of my friends are being effected too. In other words this technology has been used to induce thoughts to me and my friends. This made me to misunderstand them and ended up in having a clash with them and distrust them too.
  7. Then I also understood that thoughts of script writers, live TV and Radio presenters has been effected. This made me to end up in having a false belief or an erroneous conclusion, thinking that they knew me. Same with my friends, since thoughts of my friends has been effected, by analysing the conversations that I had with them, their Facebook posts, phone calls that i had with them, chat etc.. made me to end up in having an erroneous conclusion, false belief or in medical terms a delusion. Researching this abnormal phenomenon made me to understand that my symptoms are identical to Targeted Individuals, experiences of schizophrenics and then again some of my experiences were identical psychic experiences too.
  8. I also understood that the electrical activities of brains of human beings around the world are being decoded 24/7, regardless where you stay, what you do, where you travel, you are being monitored by a global satellite grid. And the data that this system captures will be used by AI’s to create these abnormal synchronised events and not only that different highly advanced AI’s are being developed to give different experiences to some human beings and these AI’s are interacting with human beings by stimulating our brains. Psychic experiences are there due to one such application and AI’s are behind this abnormal human experience. Abilities of Mentalist (who could induce thoughts to you) are also due to one such an application only and this is Lior Suchard who he thinks he could influence human thoughts.
  9. At this stage my outdoor activities also got abnormally synchronised with Ambulances, Police Vehicles etc… The way this happened to me is that regardless of the time that I go out, I happened to see these vehicles whenever I come to a particular location in streets such as particular junctions. Without being directly experience such a phenomenon, it will be extremely difficult for another person to understand this.
  10. By doing a great deal of research helped me to understand that the reason behind this abnormal synchronisation is due to extremely advanced AI’s (Artificial Intelligence) and these AI’s are inducing thoughts to people to create these abnormal synchronised events. For example, this victim claims, “whenever I went to pee, a co-worker was following me”, “Some were following me when I went to restroom or cafe” , “Some people jumped on me while I was walking along corridors of the office building and pretended like accidents”. Indeed these are accidents due to synchronisation of human activities by inducing thoughts and you could fine many examples in this victim’s story. This technology could also increase a person’s urination to a higher level then normal. These are some direct experiences I also had. – https://stalkingnightmare.wordpress.com/about
  11. This is not all, my personal experience managed to uncover other mind-boggling capabilities of this hidden technology, such as mapping an AI to a human body by stimulating precise brain areas (motor cortex and other brain areas) and sending precise signals to our limbs, facial muscles, areas related to our speech etc.. so the body would reflect the AI’s ARTIFICIAL PERSONALITY
  12. The research that I carried out to find the origin of this technology, I managed to trace this technology back to ancient Egypt and finally managed to conclude that today this technology is operating from Switzerland without the knowledge of Swiss citizens.
Targeted Individual is a person who understand that they are being harassed by a technology though no one believes it.

Dr. Horton is another victim of this technology and she is being tortured in the most inhuman way yet no one is there to help her since no one understand her claims. Most of her claims are false but her torture is real. These false claims are there due to false assumptions that a victim would make when they try to understand this phenomenon.

Some of the experiences of Connie Marshall in the below video (at 15.30) are body overheating, body extremely cold, seizures, heart pains, involuntary movements of my limbs, being hypnotised or placed in a trance type state, v2k (some TI’s hear voices), control dreams, sleep deprivation – ( Experiences such as precise movement of limbs, meaningful dreams, sleep deprivation are some of the direct experiences that I too had)

Claims of dream manipulation and other torture. Some of these are direct experiences that I had. Further testimonies! Body control by unseen forces. Again, some of these are direct experiences that I had.

Nigel said – When I think of something and go, somebody will walk by me and repeat what I just said. (I experienced this exact thing, people repeat things that I was thinking or things related to my thoughts. Sometimes those exact words. This is a mind blowing experience, will put you in a confused state at first whilst you trying to understand it.

If you have never Targeted by this technology you would never believe such a heinous crime, a crime that is EXTREMELY CRUEL is actually happening on Earth today. The biggest issue that Targeted Individuals are facing today is that, it is extremely difficult to prove this harassment due to our limited technology. Why I made such a statement could be understood by reading this whole article. So even governments, medical societies thinks that these cases should be there due to mental illness only and there’s no truth behind it. Therefore, it’s victims are being isolated in the society and there’s literally no one to find help. Because of it’s capabilities and the way it acts on people it could make people to believe that every government is hiding this technology or sometimes they would end up in blaming governments such as US primarily, UK, Russia, German etc… however these are nothing more than false conclusions. The only government who holds this technology is the Swiss government without their citizens being aware of this. This I managed to understand after doing a massive research only.

Blimey, danr, that's some tale, and I admit to having read it very quickly, due to its length, so I may have missed some finer points.

However, while you're probably going to think I'm in league with Them, I can't believe the truth of what you think is happening, or why you would be targeted in this way. My feeling is that you're quite sincere, but genuinely, it sounds as if you are suffering from some sort of psychosis. You may be too far down your personal rabbithole (indeed, you might think it's the rest of us who are deluded), but if you can seek help from the medical profession, I honestly think that would be the best course of action.

Thanks for your replies both. My deep research helped me to understand that doctors and the rest of the human beings are being fooled. False beliefs of human beings are so deep, they cannot come out of it. This is why even when they see evidence that voices cannot attribute to a mental illness, they still believe that it's must be a mental illness. Minds of Human beings are being caged. Here are some examples:

1). The voices constantly told me they were never leaving, and that I’d have to learn to deal with it. They told me that our entire society is inside of a quantum computer, and that we are all just lab rats, being studied by their people. In particular, they told me that I was being “stress tested” to see how stress affected my memory. The voices constantly asked me questions about my memory and asked what medications I was taking, whenever I took pills. I could hear these voices clear as day, as if through a radio of some kind. On a few occasions, I actually saw people that correlated with the voices, faint visual hallucinations. Mind you, prior to all of this, I led a fairly normal life with no history of psychosis or mental disorders, except mild PTSD and ADD.”” – http://hvn.forumatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=551

- VOICES ARE RIGHT, OUR ENTIRE SOCIETY IS INSIDE A QUANTUM COMPUTER AND HUMAN BEINGS ARE LAB RATS FOR THEM. YET WE IGNORE!

2). Raina Walks “if i needed to get somewhere i did not know the directions to…they would literally lead me there without me having looked at a map…just with them directing me…it is heady stuff…” – http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread36344.html

3). one time though the voices told me something i couldn’t have known – they informed me that the 9/11 attack was about to happen in new york.. ten days later it transpired…(This voice hearers mind generated this voices? He knew this attack? Obviously he was surprised to see. When are we using our common sense?) –Hearing Peoples Thoughts On LSD [Archive] - Bluelight

4). “My voice gathers information from around the globe and gives me heads up months in advance for important events. –Basic Information About Voices & Visions

5). Actually, they can do any voice they want (man, woman, child, God, devil, British guy, Arnold Schwarzenegger, a Mexican, someone I know, etc.). It’s a skill they have that I’ve learned to appreciate, and I find incredibly entertaining. – (Can we imitate anyone’s voice? If not then why would someone get this ability when they are mentally ill ? Is that a mental illness or a skill? ) http://hvn.forumatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1203

6). ‘It’s so normal and between every breath….. ‘Kill yourself.’ ‘Kill yourself.” ‘Kill Yourself. ‘Kill yourself.’ ‘****ING KILL YOURSELF!!!’ ‘Kill yourself’ ‘Kill yourself.’ ‘Kill yourself.’ ‘Kill Yourself. ‘Kill yourself.’ ‘****ING DIE!!!’ ‘Kill yourself.’ After all, when you analyse this with a sane mindset it’s really hard to understand why human beings are TRULY BELIEVING OUR MINDS ARE GENERATING THESE VOICES. – https://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-j...iii/2017/10/37-schizophrenic-people-describe-the-terrifying-voices-they-hear/

If I went to a doctor and claimed that TV scripts are being written to drop hints on my daily activities, thought etc.. and live TV and Radio presenters do the same and my house is being bugged, my phone has been hacked etc.. yes indeed a doctor would have treated me as a Schizophrenic by thinking that I have some mental problems but deeply researching into this phenomenon I finally managed to understand the deception. This is where I started facing physical harassments just like Targeted Individuals are claiming. So they are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. THEY ARE BEING TORTURED IN FRONT OF OUR VERY OWN EYES but because of their other false claims people ignore them. They are the only people who understand that a technology is behind their physical harassment. Things that I wrote, should help someone to understand indeed I have done a big research, I'm not simply making some claims out of the blue.

These are some of the mind-boggling things that I came across in my research. If you read my article you would understand.

Now let’s take 9/11 attack, since this is one of the major events that we happened to experience in recent times.

Here can we find that our thoughts are being effected? Is it a pre-planned activity long time ago than we can possible think of? Again the simple answer is yes, this has been planned at least a couple of centuries ago or if not a millennium in advanced. This is why movies and cartoons even predicted this event. Since we are not aware if such a technology exist, these evil people induce thoughts to people and guide them to write scripts even prior to their evil act. These are not mere coincidences.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Signs-In-...ed/#.rg4zy70xl

– 9/11 in Cartoons. Note that some cartoons goes back to 1940’s even.

- Was 9/11 Predicted in Cartoons and Movies Years ahead of Time?

- Has The Simpsons Predicted The Future

Such a high number of coincidences shouldn’t be there for this particular event. This itself gives us a clue that someone must have planned this event but how? Script writers never involved in this. Yes, script writers never involved in this attack but this technology has induced thoughts to these people so without they knowing these people has written these scripts so today we see these abnormal coincidences. Such manipulate scripts was the cause behind my false thinking too.

One could still think that these are mere coincidences only. If so can we find further clues to understand that these are not mere coincidences? Here is what I found:

Flight 11 crashed into the building. it had 11 crew members.

Flight 11 had 92 passengers. Again 9+2 =11

Flight 175 crashed and It had 65 passengers 6+5 =11. The impact and subsequent fire caused the south tower to collapse in 56 minutes after the crash. 5+6 = 11 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...nes_Flight_175, (Verified with other sources as well.)

This event took place in New York, which is the 11th state of the US.

After this day, there were only 111 days left till the end of the year. Again, another 11.

Each floor had 47,000 sq ft (4,400 m2) of rentable office space. Again, 4+7 = 11. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

The original 7 World Trade Center was 47 stories tall. Again, 4+7 =11. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

344 firefighters died on the day 3+4+4 = 11.

Therefore, I started seeing evidence one after another supporting my view. Then I also noticed another strange thing, in the official records, they have always counted the number of fire fighters as 343, not as 344. And then I further research into this mystery, I came across with the following articles.

"Despite all his family's insistence, the official list today still only has 343 names on it. Even Wikipedia only lists 343. And before you say that anyone can edit it, I already tried and it was deleted.” "In the words of Roma's father, "Every time we hear that number 343, it hurts. It should be 344."

Sources: https://www.firerescue1.com/rescue/a...about-on-9-11/

FATHER'S WAIT ENDS Fire Patrol vet pulls son's remains from WTC - NY Daily News

Now if we take 343 itself, that is 7X7X7 (or 777) = 343 . One who research into these numbers would understand that these numbers show an importance, not just a random unimportant number. Who gave a great significance to number 7 in the ancient times? That’s Pharaoh’s or the Ancient Egyptian Empire. Are they running an invisible ruling on Earth? This mystery never end there, I further researched into this to see what other mysteries surrounding the 9/11 attack. And I found out that:

"The New York City Fire Department lost 343 Firemen. In our history as a Department, since 1865 there were 777 Line of Duty Deaths until September 11, 2001. Now the number is at 1120 NYC Firemen who have given their lives in the line of duty” Another 777, again, this is not a random number. Therefore, I understood that a controlled assassination has taken place, throughout the past to achieve this. Ancient Egyptian empire was obsessed with these numbers. So even 9/11 point towards Ancient Egyptian Empire. Which means people who hold this technology have used human beings to attack the world trade centre on a particular day and used human beings as pawns without they even knowing.

Can we find further proofs to say that non of these are coincidences? Yes, we could find a pile of evidence after all to understand that this was a well-planned attack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ber_11_attacks - Human thoughts are being effected. People would not understand why 9/11 attack has shown that much of coincidences. It’s like everyone talked about it but they never had an advanced knowledge too. The reason for us to see these coincidences are due to the capability of this technology. AI’s being used to induce thoughts to people.

Is there any other evidence to show that an advanced technology was behind this attack?

Dr. Judy Wood made some remarkable observations to understand the truth behind 9/11 attack. This will also help us to understand that a highly advanced technology was indeed operating on that day.

- 9/11 Breakthrough Energy Technology | Dr Judy Wood

What about Schizophrenics? Their voices knew this attack too and informed them? This is an experience of a Schizophrenic:

i have schizophrenia and i hear voices from time to time.. i find its easy on LSD to hear echoes of people’s voices you have heard recently.. like visual tracers – other senses leave the same brief sense memories.. hehe.. one time though the voices told me something i couldn’t have known – they informed me that the 9/11 attack was about to happen in new york.. ten days later it transpired… i don’t know what explains this

- Hearing Peoples Thoughts On LSD [Archive] - Bluelight

So is that a mental illness? This is another clear evidence to show that Schizophrenia is not a mental illness, these voices are being induced to them. Which also mean that people behind their voices directly involved in the 9/11 attack too. They hear voices due to abnormal electrical activities that arise in their auditory cortex, so they perceive hearing these voices. Similarly script writers wrote things due to the perceived thoughts. Those were not their own thoughts. They never knew the event but they wrote scripts just like knew the event.

Ok, still I’m not convinced that this was a planned attack and that’s what some of you might still think. If so let me show you one more thing. These evil people has not only induced thoughts to script writers, they have induced thoughts to people who designed the dollar bill. So without they knowing anything they have designed the dollar bill to reflect the 9/11 attack. Here is a proof.

- This is shocking.

This should help people to understand that US government is not the government who hold this extremely advanced technology. Though we could find links to Al Qaida, they are not the main perpetrators of this heinous crime. We can see this event has been planned way back in the past before the origin of Al Qaida even. Al Qaida has been formed by inducing thoughts to people by this people who hold this technology.

After all what are these numbers? Well, Pharaoh’s has given a great significance to numbers and they have given symbolic meanings to these numbers and so are obsessed with these numbers.

How about world wars that we had can we see evidence to show that this must have been a well-planned even too? When we analyse these numbers is something that we will see.

1). World War 1:

Started on 28th July 1914 as a local European conflict between Austria-Hungary and Serbia due to the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife by a Serbian nationalist (There were 7 assassins on that day). It actually became a global war on 1st of August 1914 when Germany declared war on Russia.

Therefore, the start date of Global war : 1 August 1914

End date of war: 11 November 1918

Duration between these two dates = 1564 days = 1+ 5 + 6 + 4 = 16 ( 7 )

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dur...&y2=1918&ti=on

“7 assassins lined Appel Quay on the morning of June 28th, under instructions to kill the archduke.”-

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/h...ncip-1.1786582

If we take July 28, 1914. The conflict lasted four years, three months and 14 days. 4 years and 3 months is exactly 7 + 14 days (7 + 7). Meaning this still come up with a 777 number. - You might think that I’m trying to come up with ways to show seven and there’s no real significance to this, however, when we analyse all the other events, these dates are not showing up as random dates.

2). World War 2:

Start date: 1 September 1939

End Date of War: 2 September 1945

Duration between these two dates: 2194 days = 2+ 1 + 9 + 4 = 16 ( 7 )

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dur...&y2=1945&ti=on

World War 2, beginning in 1939, lasted exactly 6 years and 1 day. (Another 7, human thoughts are being effected even to fight one single day to achieve these dates)

THE REASON FOR ME TO CHECK THESE NUMBERS IS THAT I BY RESEARCHING INTO THIS I UNDERSTOOD THAT PEOPLE BEHIND THIS CRIME IS OBSESSED WITH NUMBERS AND THEY HAVE GIVEN SYMBOLIC MEANINGS TO THESE NUMBERS. Number 7 means completion. This is why you can see abnormal numbers in the BIBLE even.

These are major world events, we should not be able to see this much of unique coincidences in these major world events. The actual cause of these coincidences are due to this hidden technology only.

Does that mean a group of people called ILLUMINATI exist on Earth? And if so who are them? ABSOLUTELY they exist, these are descendants of Pharaonic families. This is why you can see “ALL SEEING EYE” on the Dollar bill too. All seeing eye is this Global Satellite Grid, these satellites captures every electrical activity of human brains and keep decoding and monitoring human beings 24/7. This is why it has become “ALL SEEING EYE”. Through these satellites, they are able to know what your eyes are seeing, what you hear, your emotions or whatever you felt, what ever you herd etc… these satellites could also induce thoughts to any person at any time and manipulate your actions without you aware of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v-6...ature=youtu.be - QuoteShare – Arrested Development (TV series) – It’s a different wall.

- Trackdown 1958 TV series.

Some of the words in the script:

“”Be careful son, I can sue you,” – Trump responds “The people were ready to believe. Like sheep they ran to the slaughterhouse. And waiting for them was the high priest of fraud”- Says the narrator” “I can built a wall around your homes that nothing will penetrate” – Trump says. “Are you here about Trump? yes sir what are you going to do about him. What do you want me to do? Stop him. From what? From taking the town. That’s what he has in his mind. Well that’s obvious but can you prove it? In order to arrest him a sheriff has to have a charge and Trump hasn’t given him a thing to go on”

Now you might still think that these are mere coincidences only but then this should surprise you:

1). Trump was born on 14th June 1946 and became the presided of the United States in 2016 and his inauguration day was on 20th January 2017. Which means he was 70 years 7 months and 7 exactly days when this abnormal event took place(777). - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

2). Israel’s declaration of independence took place on 14 May 1948 therefore, there 70th anniversary would be on May 14th (14th is 7+7) 2018. Which means, this date would fall exactly 700 days, after the trumps 70th birthday. This also coincides with the Hebrew year which will be year 5777.

3). Trump was born 700 days prior Israel became a nation(14/05/1948). - https://thedailycoin.org/2017/01/04/...became-nation/

4). Trackdown TV show (1958) had 70 episodes and on the last episode was entitled as “The End of the World”. A conman named Trump coming to a town saying the apocalypse is near and that he will build a wall around their hoes to protect them.

5). Trump and Putin’s first meeting took place exactly after 777 months from the day where Putin is born. - How Russian media reported the first meeting between Trump and Putin - Business Insider

6). Donald Trump won by 77 Electoral Votes. (Did Russia hacked the systems or someone else had a GREAT PLAN?) - https://www.unsealed.org/2016/12/don...residency.html

7). Exactly after 77 days from the first date of he being in the white house he attacked Syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles. 59 Tomahawks = 14 ( 7 + 7 ) - https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/us-m...-nbc-news.html

8). Trump and Putin’s first meeting took place exactly after 777 months from the day where Putin is born. - How Russian media reported the first meeting between Trump and Putin - Business Insider

9). 306 electors pledged to vote for Donald J. Trump, 304 (sum of this is 7) voted for him but 2 voted for someone else then Of 232 (sum of these numbers is 7) electors pledged to vote for Hillary Clinton, 5 voted for someone else. Therefore exactly 7 people voted for others, though they have pledged to vote. ( So we actually find a 777 here. Therefore, it’s clear that Russia was never behind this, however, there was a master plan and this must have planned before Putin even being born to this world.)

Let’s take another major event. How about the founding year of the USA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_p...ature=youtu.be - Top 10 Conspiracies Hidden in Secret on Dollar Bills.

All seeing eye, pyramid and various other symbols are giving clues to connections with Ancient Egypt. 1776 is the founding year of the US and sum of all the digits (1+7+7+6) would end up in 21 which is 7+7+7=777. MINDSET OF A PHARAOH. Human thoughts are being effected to achieve these abnormal coincidences. Human beings are being guided without they even knowing and this Global Satellite Grid is the cause of it. Are they using some cloaking method to hide these satellites? Well, their technology is extremely advanced, so they should be able to achieve these.

Your knowledge will not be your understanding but by reading my article below you will gain a lots insights into this crime if you read it with the right view. Not even 10% of what I read, I have mentioned in this article, so today I'm having an absolute understanding that this crime is happening and it's origin goes back to at least 10000 + years, though most of you might doubt. If someone really need to understand my research will be give clues to what information you should look for to understand this. And I'm still finding ways to explain this to the Humanity!!

You might ignore this and think that I must find help from others but I wrote all this to help the humanity, cause your life is in DANGER TODAY. THE REASON IS THESE EVIL PEOPLE ARE VERY CLOSE TO THEIR WORLD WW3 DATES. JUST LIKE OTHER TWO WORLD WARS, THIS IS ALSO A PLANNED WAR.

This is why Bible mentions a war near the Euphrates River. In this and the later events will end up in destroying a couple billion human beings. SO DO NOT IGORE THIS. PLEASE SHARE AND LET OTHERS KNOW THIS DANGER, WITHIN MONTHS IF NOT YEARS A MASSIVE WAR SHOULD START IN THE MIDDLE EAST. ABNORMAL EVENTS WILL TAKE PLACE AND THOSE EVENTS WILL MAKE HUMAN BEINGS TO FIGHT OR TAKE REVENGE FROM COUNTRIES. ALL THESE EVENTS WILL TAKE PLACE BY INDUCING THOUGHTS TO HUMAN BEINGS.

After all your knowledge is not your understanding. So even by reading my entire article, understanding what I wrote will be difficult. This is an extremely difficult thing to understand and I'm still finding ways to explain this to human beings.

Last edited:
..THIS IS A TRUE STORY. PLEASE SHARE MY BLOG AND SPREAD AN AWARENESS TO STOP THIS HEINOUS CRIME!

Mate, I'm not schizophrenic but if I was, and if I began thinking people were spying on me, I'd just be kool and think to myself-
"So what? If they want to spy on me let 'em go ahead, I don't give a damn"..:)

Same with prophecies of wars, I couldn't care less if the world goes up the spout, nothing bothers me.
PS- I'm a Christian, we don't do "worry"..:)

You would not write that if you read my entire article and find out how serious this issue is. Schizophrenia is not a mental illness it's a HUGE CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY. This is not the real danger, these evil people will start the WW3 with this technology. THAT'S THE REAL DANGER THAT I SEE TODAY, UNTIL WE FIND A WAY TO PROVE THAT SCHIZOPHRENIA IS A CRIME!

Dan, I have read some of your contributions to other sites.

I'm happy for you to discuss your theories here, but a) you are going to need to engage with specific questions from out members, b) you must not solicit advice about how to act based on the condition/belief state you find yourself in.

We have a strict policy against the solicitation and issuance of medical advice here and I must insist that all members keep to it: please do not engage with the original poster at this level. If you wish to discuss the veracity of his ideas, you are welcome, but Maximus Otter has said once what need not be repeated.

We have a strict policy against the solicitation and issuance of medical advice here and I must insist that all members keep to it: please do not engage with the original poster at this level. If you wish to discuss the veracity of his ideas, you are welcome, but Maximus Otter has said once what need not be repeated.

Danr, I appreciate your lengthy and detailed response, though we might have to agree to disagree on quite a bit. For instance, your use of numerology around the number 11 - it's nonsense, IMO.

Thanks for your reply Yithian. I actually shared a TRUE story and based on my experience, I managed to find certain things so I shared what I found hoping that would help others too. So I'm actually not doing a solicitation here, that wasn't my intention either.

@Peripart, if you take number 11 nonsense, you will take 777 as non sense too!! You would take abnormal TV scripts as nonsense too. You would take voice hearing as nonsense too! After all you would simply end up in saying every thing is just a coincidence!

By the way, after all, these people will try to induce thoughts to people and will try to create a situation to get this post out of this forum. No one would understand that our thoughts are being effected.

Danr. I am perplexed by your belief that it is the Swiss Government that is behind this hostile Artificial Intelligence. Switzerland has a long history of political neutrality. What on Earth does the Swiss government have to gain by possessing and using such a technology apparently at random?

I know the Swiss government does engage in some extremely unethical tactics in areas of commercial activity, but that is normally restricted to the illegal incarceration of individuals on Swiss soil whose companies are in competition with Swiss corporations. Normally the accusations you are making are restricted to the USA and the Communist Bloc, who definitely did engage in researching mind control technologies. What possible reason does the Swiss government have to inflict this on you? Are you working for a company that is in direct competition with their interests?

It should also be noted that the artificial intelligence technologies you are suggesting do not exist. Put simply, AI is in its infancy, and as a species we humans collectively don't know enough about the human brain to cause the effects that you are suggesting and nor do AIs for the foreseeable future.

Please revisit your earlier hypothesis that you might be mentally ill. This is said not to mock you, but out of genuine concern for your well-being.

You would not write that if you read my entire article and find out how serious this issue is. Schizophrenia is not a mental illness it's a HUGE CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY. This is not the real danger, these evil people will start the WW3 with this technology. THAT'S THE REAL DANGER THAT I SEE TODAY, UNTIL WE FIND A WAY TO PROVE THAT SCHIZOPHRENIA IS A CRIME!

Yes Dan, if governments are using technology to make people schizophrenic, it's certainly a crime, but how can we prove they're doing it?

I do not think your posts will be removed, unless they make you do it yourself dear.
I dont know if you mentioned this, but, how do you propose we stop them, if they are that powerful, surely they will alter our thoughts

We can see this event has been planned way back in the past before the origin of Al Qaida even. Al Qaida has been formed by inducing thoughts to people by this people who hold this technology.
Please explain.

Danr. I am perplexed by your belief that it is the Swiss Government that is behind this hostile Artificial Intelligence. Switzerland has a long history of political neutrality. What on Earth does the Swiss government have to gain by possessing and using such a technology apparently at random?

I know the Swiss government does engage in some extremely unethical tactics in areas of commercial activity, but that is normally restricted to the illegal incarceration of individuals on Swiss soil whose companies are in competition with Swiss corporations. Normally the accusations you are making are restricted to the USA and the Communist Bloc, who definitely did engage in researching mind control technologies. What possible reason does the Swiss government have to inflict this on you? Are you working for a company that is in direct competition with their interests?

It should also be noted that the artificial intelligence technologies you are suggesting do not exist. Put simply, AI is in its infancy, and as a species we humans collectively don't know enough about the human brain to cause the effects that you are suggesting and nor do AIs for the foreseeable future.

Please revisit your earlier hypothesis that you might be mentally ill. This is said not to mock you, but out of genuine concern for your well-being.

I have given an answer to your question in my article, please read it. Without reading the entire article you not be able to ask some logical questions. I have taken lots of examples for people to understand this because of it's complicated nature.

@Waymarker, not every government has this technology. According to my research this technology has been operating on Earth for at least 10000 + years. And today I could trace it back to Swiss Government. Besides no other government MUST have such a highly advanced technology. It's capabilities are mind-boggling.

We see Abrahamic religions today just because of this technology only. Jesus was a victim of this technology, prophet Muhammad has become a victim too.

Let’s logically analyse and see what happened to prophet Muhammad. He heard a voice too, a voice who claimed to be an angel this time. What can we say by analysing the below ?

“Before the revelations came to Muhammed. “he saw prophetic dreams and heard unseen voices and calls” (Mishkat IV. page 354)” – http://www.answering-islam.org/Nehls/Ask/revealed.html

• The Foods that Glorify God: “While eating together with God’s Noble Messenger (pbuh), we used to hear the food glorifying God.
  • “Rocks and mountains would say to God’s Messenger (PBUH), ‘Peace be upon you, O Messenger of God!’”
  • “Whenever we went around in the environs of Makkah in the early of days of his prophethood, the trees and rocks we encountered would declare: ‘Peace be upon you, O Messenger of God!’
Source: – http://www.questionsonislam.com/article/miracles-concerning-mountains-rocks-and-lifeless-creatures

You may read this as well: https://thestimulatedbrains.wordpre...im-of-the-most-deadliest-technology-on-earth/

Can stones talk? Can Rocks and Mountains, Food talk? Millions and millions of people believe in Quran, because of such miracles only. But what could be the trick? Based on the timing, frequencies, amplitude etc.. our mind will perceive the direction of the sound and the possible distance. So if we stimulate both our Auditory Cortex in the right way, we can let people to perceive hearing of voices coming from different directions. So they have used these properties to make people believe that these voices are coming from food, rocks, mountains etc… Isn’t that what schizophrenics are claiming too? They hear voices coming from walls, ceilings, behind them etc.. Further, just like Christians and Jewish people, Muslim community are surprised by the scientific knowledge that the Quran has, so they think it must be true and must have given by the God.

Bible has scientific knowledge but Bible which means Bible is not a normal book. Not every person lived in that error had an advanced knowledge to write such things in the Bible.

As we can see words in the Hebrew language has been used to encode so many information related to an advanced knowledge

1). Diameter of Earth, Sun and the Moon as been encrypted in the language.

2). Volumes of the Moon, Earth and Sun has been encrypted.

3). Atomic weights of elements have been encrypted.

4). Speed of sound and speed of light has been encrypted.

5). Mass and the sizes of the planet of our solar system has been encrypted.

6). The age of the universe has been encrypted.

This will should help us to understand that the voice who influenced human beings to write the Bible had an advanced knowledge. But what if we analyse the personality of this voice who claimed to be the God, this is what I found:

Deuteronomy 13

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again

2 Samuel 12:11

“This is what the LORD says: ‘Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity on you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will sleep with your wives in broad daylight – http://biblehub.com/2_samuel/12-11.htm

1 Samuel 15:3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys. –http://biblehub.com/1_samuel/15-3.htm

The most ridiculous, disgusting, evil Bible verses. An interesting video.

Therefore, I came across with so many verses like the above and this utterly surprised me. A God who cares human beings or even animals should not have such a evil mindset. These are clear examples that these voices people heard is not a God who actually cared human beings or this Voice had a TRUE COMPASSION either.

In my research for the first time I got to know that even today this voice who claim to be the God is impressing people. Here is what I found:

Do you believe the above? The voice who claim to be the God change the length of the Arm.

Here is an experience of a Targeted Individuals:

Do you believe ? Targeted Individuals are harassed and her length of arm and neck has changed. This technology is extremely advanced it could fool people to believe that such experiences are due to God.

@Shady, if there's a easy answer to your question by now I would have taken that step. Human beliefs are so strong. This is what I faced and it wasn't easy to change my mind:

Therefore, it took sometime for me to make up my mind and at least consider researching into the records of the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries to find the origin of this technology, then even after researching into these periods for clues for days and days, I found non. But now I wanted to check more and more historical records but my mind simply kept on saying that I’m simply trying to waste my time further. So for the next couple of months I ended up in a battle between the beliefs that I had and what my logical mind was saying. That being said one day I thought I should at least see what kind of clues does the ancient records would bring to this mystery and to surprise me I came across with evidence that I never knew to exist before. So once again this completely changed my way of thinking about this riddle.

Last edited:
I very much doubt it. Get help. You need medical treatment. Please check yourself into the closest mental institution. This is not a diss but a sincere appeal to you to fix your problem. You are deluded.

I'm sure, you all are intelligent, so forget your beliefs and give 100% trust to your logic and read the entire article. Your beliefs are mental ruts. It will not help you to think out of the box.

[/beliefs]

Nope, your ideas are still completely stupid. Try going onto reddit. They adore cases like you. And they don't do the exi-box thing too.

[/beliefs]

Nope, your ideas are still completely stupid. Try going onto reddit. They adore cases like you. And they don't do the exi-box thing too.

Can we just say you think he's wrong?
You can make it flowery, if you like, but please don't be rude.

I was rude. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You're entitled to express your irrational biblical nonsense here, as are all members. Be mindful that many of us adhere to human logic. We haven't much else to depend on.

Good luck with your English classes.

Last edited:
@skinny, you just wrote some thoughts came to your mind only. I had nothing to consider when it comes to your comments. At least if you managed to come up with some logical reasoning, that would have been different story then.

Regardless of whoever had these thoughts, I cannot stress the value of it. It's apparent to me today:

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

This describes a mindset of a typical human being!

..Jesus was a victim of this technology..

Jesus said- "Love God, love one another, feed the hungry, house the homeless, clothe the destitute, tend the sick, visit the prisoners, look after the poor" (Mark 12:30, John 13:34, Matt 25:37-40),
so if the technology made him say that, I can't see any evil in it, can you?

Can we just say you think he's wrong?
You can make it flowery, if you like, but be rude.

Yith:

Didn't you intend the last sentence to read "... but please don't be rude" ? :conf2:

Yith:

Didn't you intend the last sentence to read "... but please don't be rude" ? :conf2:

That's not the only thing this voice who claimed to be the God said, this voice also said something like below as well to human beings:

1 Samuel 15:3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys. –http://biblehub.com/1_samuel/15-3.htm

These words are from a compassionate being? So by analysing everything I had to conclude that this voice deceived people by saying compassionate words as well as evil words to achieve specific things. Which means deception is the root of this voice who claimed to be the God. That is why we are talking about a 6000 year human history. Again Bible has scientific knowledge but at the same time Bible has false information! If we analyse the personality of this voice who claimed to be the God, we never get a good picture of this voice that people heard. Even today this voice who claim to be the God is speaking to human beings!

Can we invite this voice who claim to be the God(refer to the video's) to have a proper legitimate conversation with us? Why is he is not letting us know the truth behind all these religions? Human beings are killing each other because of this religions today but this voice still talking to people and impressing people by showing it's magical capabilities.

Didn't we see Unidentified Flying Objects throughout the history? These are human inventions yet we still think either those are hallucinations or try to think of aliens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings – List of reported UFO sightings.

Here, we question everything, if we did not question you, would you not feel like there was something wrong,? would you not suspect we might be towing the voices line?
Or maybe we are right and you are wrong, we shall never know.

Perfect paranoia is perfect awareness, or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back