• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Test Your Psychic Ability.

drjbrennan

Ephemeral Spectre
I am going on an overseas trip in February with some colleagues and none of us, nor any of our visit organisers knows the destination. It could be almost anywhere on earth and I find out the destination next week. This would seem to be a good test of the psychic ability of the Board readers who can try to predict where I am going.

Your prediction will be verifiably placed before the multitudes of the Internet.

I'll go first ............I predict........Baltic states......Latvia!!!

I'm seeing jungles and I'm thinking Brazil or somewhere in that general direction ...

I see somewhere reasonably warm and Mediterranean in character. Nice beach - blue sea - balmy weather - maybe, er, Morecambe? Well it sounds like that! Oh I know - Malta. :) Or maybe Cyprus.

Big Bill Robinson

venice - or somewhere else that does floating buses... amsterdam?

kath

Maybe by the sea, or a lake with yachts. Spain maybe? (I wouldn't claim to have any psychic skills in this area though!!!)

Hmmm, you're in UK? Cheap company is promising an overseas trip?

The Isle of Man :D (which is a really nice place)

Jane.

Lessee...Baghdad? Pyongyang? Antarctica?

No, I'm getting Dublin for some reason...

Without giving too much away, It's a government funded research project, not luxurious, but distance no object.

Luxemburg....
I also keep thinking BeNeLux for no reason at all every time I see this thread :confused:

Norwich! :p

No, I think it'll be a European destination - the low countries, I reckon.

Carole

I just found out...........Its Montreal.

I deduce that there is very little psychic ability out there but thanks for trying!

Back