• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Absence Of Evidence

Altria,

One of the problems with 'nuts and bolts' ufos is that we are often told that they do not show up on radar.

Whilst some do.

As Dr Wu asks, what are we to make of it all ?

And if they are real, where do they come from ?

INT21

How do we know these are 'real manufactured craft'....because they end up on radar..?
IMHO...None of the 5 points you listed necessarily prove we are dealing with a 'real manufactured craft' or event that is purely prosaic in space and time (ie, an alien space ship..). Nor does any of it tell us what or where the event originated.
This is the 'real' problem with the ufo enigma in that it has so many variants and bizarre aspects beyond the so-called normal ones that it's damn near impossible to say what's going on. I don't think we should assume anything regarding the nature of the phenomena. We simply don't know enough .
Dr Wu you have gone off the assumption deep end,I have never stated the origin of these crafts,heck that's what I am chasing.now you have stated you don't believe these craft are manufactured,that's fine, that's your belief system,so be it ,no issue on my end.I disagree as I have determined that these are indeed manufactured.Now I use the the the 5 criteria simply as a way to target most likely cases that will produce data that will advance my understanding.
I am fully aware of plasma,exotic weapons systems,dreams medical issue,natural phenomenon etc etc.as being the cause of sightings.I am not interested in these as they are no more than distraction.

Altria,

One of the problems with 'nuts and bolts' ufos is that we are often told that they do not show up on radar.

Whilst some do.

As Dr Wu asks, what are we to make of it all ?

And if they are real, where do they come from ?

INT21
That's the things that need to be researched,if a nuts and bolts case were seen by pliots and ground crew,yet didn't show up on radar,then we look at natural geological phenomenon or even disinformation.These crafts can exhibit g forces that metal as we know it would be crushed.These cases have no way to be measured as anything that defies our laws have us at a disadvantage.I have my own hypothesis but I keep that to myself as it evolving hopefully it will continue.

Dr Wu you have gone off the assumption deep end,I have never stated the origin of these crafts,heck that's what I am chasing.now you have stated you don't believe these craft are manufactured,that's fine, that's your belief system,so be it ,no issue on my end.I disagree as I have determined that these are indeed manufactured.Now I use the the the 5 criteria simply as a way to target most likely cases that will produce data that will advance my understanding.
I am fully aware of plasma,exotic weapons systems,dreams medical issue,natural phenomenon etc etc.as being the cause of sightings.I am not interested in these as they are no more than distraction.

Nope...you are misunderstanding ....I have no 'belief system'....per se , just throwing out possibilities but it sounds like you have already decided on an answer when everyone else is till investigating...

But I could be wrong so by all means tell us all here how you have proven they are manufactured craft.

Altria,

...I disagree as I have determined that these are indeed manufactured...

So please tell us more. Such as how you determined they are manufactured. By whom, and where. Also how you came to your conclusion.

Don't be shy now. There is no wall of shame if you are proved to be wrong.

If there were prizes for bat shit crazy theories, we'd probably all have at least one on the shelf.

INT21

Wow ,let me make my position perfectly clear,I have never said I had proof of anything Dr.Wu,how you came up with that is well beyond me.Workinh on an hypothesis is one step from a theory,neither off proof of anything.

Int21 now let me straighten you out ,I have determined for myself that there are manufactured craft that done call UFO,some of those were the craft that is my avatar.I have said many times the big question is the origin of these crafts.
I think you may need to rethink your bat shit crazy comment and stop going off on tangents.

I saw one of those the other day at a museum. It was Cool. What an amazing thing. Plus videos of an interview with one of the pilots.

Blackbirds that is. Not alien spacecraft.

You can imagine how the two might have been confused.

Altria,

One must agree that many of the objects reported as ufos are indeed miss identification of our technology.

Next time you see a Blackbird or maybe one of the stealth aircraft hovering a few feet of the ground or a lake then simply disappearing, please do let us know.

...I think you may need to rethink your bat shit crazy comment and stop going off on tangents...

You seem incapable of extracting the meaning from sentences; let me help you.

Here is the offending item.

...These crafts can exhibit g forces that metal as we know it would be crushed.These cases have no way to be measured as anything that defies our laws have us at a disadvantage.I have my own hypothesis but I keep that to myself as it evolving hopefully it will continue...

Here you appear to be suggesting that you admit there are objects that defy out own technology. And that you have a hypothesis on how this is done.

So you appear to be saying that you accept that the objects exist.

And that you think you may know how they operate.

Now, you may be on to something. Or it may be just another 'bat shit crazy' idea that will join the many others that appear from time to time.
We won't know until you tell us.

So how about it ?

Of course, if you really think they are all our own military.......

You know the process. Hypothesis becomes theory and is tested by experiment.

INT21

Wow you just can't help from pulling things out of air and then injecting it into my post,you know like I somehow know how they work.I don't get how you read anything at all like that in my post,statement or implied.You seem to me to be augumentive rather than offer a civil discussion.maybe you have issues that I am not aware of.

I saw one of those the other day at a museum. It was Cool. What an amazing thing. Plus videos of an interview with one of the pilots.

Blackbirds that is. Not alien spacecraft.

You can imagine how the two might have been confused.
Yes I am glad you got too see one for yourself,what's missing on the ones on public display are the classified paint which is black.They scrape the paint off to keep it from falling into the hands of an enemy.If you stand up straight in the rear and squat bringing you eye level with the body about 90% of the fuselage disappears.Truly an amazing piece Of art and technology.Here is the engine of one.
IMG_0066.JPG

Oh dear,

I think it is better that I, and probably everyone else, discontinue any dialog with you.

You write things and then deny you have done so. And you apparently have no sensible response to questions put to you concerning the things you write.

Rather like a famous president who says things on tv in front of million of viewers then denies it.

Maybe you need to read your own posts. I'm quite sure anyone else that has read them is thinking along the same lines I am.

Pity it didn't work out.

Bye.

INT21

If you stand up straight in the rear and squat bringing you eye level with the body about 90% of the fuselage disappears.
Disappears because of the paint, or because of the plane's profile? Might want to clarify that, thanks.

Well I in that case I shall take my leave as I don't want to be an irritant to a civil and intresting forum.I thank the administration for their kindness when me and a bunch of refugees fell into the forum.Thank you all,good group here ,sorry I was a poor fit.The Administration can delete my account.

I disagree as I have determined that these are indeed manufactured
'Indeed' meaning you're sure.

You're being asked how you determined this. Give me/us an example of the pieces of data you put together to come to your conclusion? If you have time... Cheers

Altria,

Don't go off in a huff because of me.

I will retract the call for others to ignore you (they wouldn't anyway) and I will just keep off your posts.

Ok ?

notdej would like to hear what you have to say.

Sorry if I offended you. But you need to develop a thickish skin to survive here.

INT21

Back