• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Cult of Setephis and Prince Philip's Castration?

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Annoying pop-ups Warning should you dare to click this link

(WARNING ABOUT THAT LINK: if the bold font and lack of paragraphing doesn't give you a headache, the contents will. They become increasingly nasty and obscene. It's prurient piffle and would all be libellous if it wasn't so completely bonkers. If you are of an easily upset nature DON'T READ IT. Block quote any of the said nastiness here and it will have to be removed. Admin.)

Spring-cleaning my bookmarks and purging dead links, I came across the curious case of a claimant to the throne from North Manchester. That page is pasted for convenience in The Royal Pretenders Thread

There is no full index of the contents of that site so the background to the claim was not explored at the time. A reference elsewhere gave me enough to try for other pages on Google. Bingo!

Warning. Like many extreme conspiracy sites, the page contains extremely revolting material. Very much at your own risk and def. NSFW. :shock:

edit 05.03.2012: Another page has come to light

Same warnings apply. Total lack of paragraphing. This gives an alternative history of the British Monarchy, including Queen Victoria's enthusiasm for decapitating horses.

God knows how many more pages there are. :roll:

It was commented on here

"...And, as far as I'm concerned, that's proof that it was true."

Quote:
(WARNING ABOUT THAT LINK: if the bold font and lack of paragraphing doesn't give you a headache, the contents will. They become increasingly nasty and obscene. It's prurient piffle and would all be libellous if it wasn't so completely bonkers. If you are of an easily upset nature DON'T READ IT. Block quote any of the said nastiness here and it will have to be removed. Admin.)

I've been an A&E nurse and seen more gore than any internet nerd could imagine. I don't have an 'easily upset nature', please don't patronise those who balk at obscenity. I was neither edified, nor entertained........ just appalled. Could we exercise some adult self-censorship on the Message Board? Thank You!

Back