• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The dark world of Subversion

morningstar667

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Just watched the first episode and found it excellent, one of those " does what it says on the can" thingys. From the official site
A second civil war has broken out in the United States. The government deems the seceding states to be terrorist safe havens. The use of Agent 37 has been approved from on high. And the Siege of Toronto marks the beginning of the U.S. invasion into Canada. How could this be any worse? Well, for Frederick, it is just the beginning. This 20-minute short is the first part of a four part film set in this horrific world. Get your duct tape.

Shot in grainy black and white with scratches on the lens, very bleak, tense and definitely not a place to be. Great stuff! Anyone from over the pond or wherever seen the whole thing yet?
Official Site http://subversion.tenthandhess.com./

morningstar667 said:
Anyone from over the pond or wherever seen the whole thing yet?

I'm not even sure what it is or where I can see it. :shock:

Mighty_Emperor said:
morningstar667 said:
Anyone from over the pond or wherever seen the whole thing yet?

I'm not even sure what it is or where I can see it. :shock:
AHA link no workee :oops: but there's some bits on youtube and a couple of torrent sites (Demonoid for one) have got part 1 ;)

Back