• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Gary Lowery Story

A

Anonymous

I read about Gary Lowery a while ago when his expeiences were described along with the "alien claw" that was left behind by his visitors.

I also read about strange machines that appear in his house and then disappear again (something I have heard happen to others and to someone I know very well).

According to the latest article I read, there is video evidence of both the visitors and the mysterious devices that keep appearing and these will be shown at the Leeds Conference in September (love to hear about this from anyone that’s going).

Tests done on the claw return unrecognisable DNA patterns and is so far unexplained.

I’m trying to keep an open mind here for a while, but if this is true, isn't this the best evidence yet of other life forms?

Although I have to say, the actions of Gary Lowery regarding book and film rights are seriously jeopardising his credibility. But if it came to it, if any of us had the definitive proof of alien existence, would we want to profit from it? Would we just share it with the world and be ridiculed like the rest? We may be against financial gain within our UFO interests, but human nature is a strange thing and we can be easily swayed.

So is Gary Lowery a hoaxer out for profit or is he 100% genuine but has been tempted by lawyers and financial advisers?

http://www.cosmiverse.com/paranormal092001.html

Reptoid aliens....hmmm... it doesn't get much weirder than the
aliens leaving behind bits of their body parts.
I predict this will turn out like all the rest of these so-called good
cases, it will amount to nothing and will be inconclusive.
You'd think after all these years if aliens were really here we would
have some kind of hard evidence by now.
Maybe something else is going on......

I dunno about an "alien claw" that picture looks more like an alien jobby to me. I think it's more likely to have originated from next-door's dog than zeta reticulae. So these things keep mysteriously appearing on the premises do they? Hmmm.

Apologies for my faecestious tone, but who did the DNA testing and where?

The mere mention of this book deal makes this case smell like that "alien claw".

Alien Claw - a sordid momento from an animal mutilation?! :eek!!!!:

And DD, how do you know what it smells like? Are you part of the conspiracy...? :confused:

According to an article in UFO Magazine, the claw was tested at the University of Berkely by the Head of Zoology.

The analysis determined that "it is not in their DNA database". But is it therefire in another??

But if you thought the claw was bizarre, the images of the creature (decidely blurry) and the puncture wounds on Gary's body are equally extraordinary.

Rincewind,
I didn't see any pics at that cosmiverse site...are they on another
page somewhere? What other links do you have on this guy?
I recently finished Philip Krapf's two books telling of his contact
with the Verdants, a race of 'aliens' from another galaxy, who have
apparently been watching us for a long time and now are ready to make
open contact with humans.I
It is amazing how many of these 'genuine' cases are out there. If these
are all legit then we must have dozens of species visiting us over the last century alone.
And why do they do seemingly nonsensical stuff like leave body parts in
people's homes? What's the deal ?
I seriously think people need to rethink the et theory and look elsewhere for
answers.

rynner said:
And DD, how do you know what it smells like? Are you part of the conspiracy...? :confused:
Ha ha, no, Rynner, I'm just from the school of thought that if it looks like a turd, and smells like a turd, then it probably is a turd. :hmph:

Rincewind, got any links, and did the article just say "was tested by the head of zoology who said..." or did it give some names and a direct quote? And what does "not in their database" actually mean?

Personally, I've never heard of this case - the idea of strange "machines" (as opposed to "craft") materialising sounded interesting and unique. The page linked above is about 2 years old so I wonder if that book ever materialised, if you'll pardon the weak pun.

Dr Wu, one ETH is that we are indeed being viewed by a collection of interested parties, some benevolent, some not so, and hence the strange array of creatures/greys/nordics or hairy monsters. I note most of the hairy monster variety tend to occur in Latin America more than anywhere else, which leads me to theorise it's a cultural thing. In a strongly Catholic part of the world, is it any surprise these things are slightly demonic?

I managed to find this link for you chaps.

It has details about the book, film and some pictures.

http://ufoxfiles.com/glowery/lowery.html

Don't be fooled by the movies, these are clips from the film and the CGI alien would make Spielberg proud. What I really want to see is the real footage that Gary took himself.

The pictures don't really work on the web. The ones I have seen were blown up so you could see the creature more clearly. On here, it's just a circle over a blurry pic.

Let's see what you guys think.

"The pictures don't really work on the web. The ones I have seen were blown up so you could see the creature more clearly. On here, it's just a circle over a blurry pic.

Let's see what you guys think."

Well, those are probably the worst pics of 'aliens' I have ever seen.
Based on what I read and saw there, I'd say it's a hoax or he's loony.

Bad pic - "That could be anything. It's just a blur."

Good pic - "Got to be a fake - too good to be true."

rynner said:
Bad pic - "That could be anything. It's just a blur."

Good pic - "Got to be a fake - too good to be true."

LOL....yep..that works for me and is always the case.
Do you honestly think any self respecting advanced alien
is gonna let himself..or herself, get caught on film?
;)

Depends how advanced...

A Stealth plane got shot down over Serbia, so that wasn't as 'advanced' as they thought it was.

Also, there's the 'Morons in Space' scenario - just because an alien civilization is technically advanced, some of the aliens may be stupid, or careless. (Much as today's cars are very advanced compared to those 100 years ago, but they are still sometimes driven by idiots who make even Mr. Toad look quite clever.)

Well, look what happens when reporters film news items in the streets. Passers by always wave and smirk at the camera.

You can just imagine the day of first contact, with the reporter showing us the vessel hovering over Big Ben whilst Greys jump in front of the camera screaming "Phone Home!!!" , "Hello Mum!!!" or "All your base belong to us".

:p

rynner said:
Depends how advanced...

A Stealth plane got shot down over Serbia, so that wasn't as 'advanced' as they thought it was.

Also, there's the 'Morons in Space' scenario - just because an alien civilization is technically advanced, some of the aliens may be stupid, or careless. (Much as today's cars are very advanced compared to those 100 years ago, but they are still sometimes driven by idiots who make even Mr. Toad look quite clever.)

Ya..right..I'm not buying it. Any 'alien' that is sufficiently advanced to come here is not going to be moronic. Look at the accompanying aspects of the enigma and see what else is possible. It's way past time that people looked elsewhere
for answers to the ufo enigma other than the et theory. If these are aliens
then they are just plain stupid or they are trying to deliberately mislead us.
Either way, I say' take a hike' to these 'aliens'.

It's way past time that people looked elsewhere
for answers to the ufo enigma other than the et theory. If these are aliens then they are just plain stupid or they are trying to deliberately mislead us.

So what is the explanation then to UFOs? So many people say that the ET theory is stupid but can never give a logical explanation to all of the sightings around the world.

If we are being visited and the government know about it, would it not be foolish to inform the world so suddenly that aliens exist?

I am not religious and would welcome such knowledge, but for many, society would break down. Religion would become worthless overnight. As Bill Murray would say "Mass hysteria, dogs and cats living together!!!"

Is it not plausible to believe that the sightings we have are a means of acclimatising us all to reality? Drip feed us sightings, let the myth grow until we are all ready to be shown the truth?

If people are so adamant that aliens do not exist, why then do we point telescopes towards the stars and search for other life forms? Why do we send messages into space?

And don't forget, we made it to the Moon (allegedly). The same species that created the atom bomb, started two world wars and who allow hunger to rage in parts of the world. And you say aliens are moronic?

Rincewind said:
It's way past time that people looked elsewhere
for answers to the ufo enigma other than the et theory. If these are aliens then they are just plain stupid or they are trying to deliberately mislead us.

So what is the explanation then to UFOs? So many people say that the ET theory is stupid but can never give a logical explanation to all of the sightings around the world.

If we are being visited and the government know about it, would it not be foolish to inform the world so suddenly that aliens exist?

I am not religious and would welcome such knowledge, but for many, society would break down. Religion would become worthless overnight. As Bill Murray would say "Mass hysteria, dogs and cats living together!!!"

Is it not plausible to believe that the sightings we have are a means of acclimatising us all to reality? Drip feed us sightings, let the myth grow until we are all ready to be shown the truth?

If people are so adamant that aliens do not exist, why then do we point telescopes towards the stars and search for other life forms? Why do we send messages into space?

And don't forget, we made it to the Moon (allegedly). The same species that created the atom bomb, started two world wars and who allow hunger to rage in parts of the world. And you say aliens are moronic?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what ufos are for certain hence the u in ufo. But after 30 yrs of reading and observation of the enigma I find it hard to believe that the sometimes absurd and surreal antics of these visitors marks them as being from outer space. Why would intelligent aliens travel so far just to do make an appearance over and over to Goober and his pals in the back woods?
I suggest anyone interested should read the Appendix in Revelations by Dr Jacques Vallee where he lays out this 5 reasons why he does not think they are from outer space. They make a great deal of sense. They are probably online somewhere also.
I don't think the govt knows more than the rest of us but I do think they have more data and pics, etc.
There may be a behavior control modification but I think it's closer to home as in our own minds ala Jung's idea of the collective unconscious and alternate states of reality as in dreams and visions and spiritual or higher orders of mind.
Looking for et's does not mean they are here and being a self destructive species is not the same as being moronic.
Vallee, Keel, and Harpur all have approached the enigma from a metaphysical framework and it explains all the paranormal and other weird aspects of the phenomenon which the et theory does not. See Dimensions, The 8th Tower, Daimonic Reality by the above authors.
In the words of one of your British authors, Ian Watson in his book Miracle Visitors, "UFO's are an intrusion of higher order knowledge into a lower order system, namely the human mind, to draw it upwards."

Back