• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Golden Cherub "or" Little man in spaceship

Wow, you've got to be kidding me.
:eek!!!!:

Where do I start?

Looks like a lingam to me...only smaller.

Little man in spaceship

As opposed to the little man in the boat?

Looks like a lump of rock to me.
Mind you the pictures are pretty low res and blurry and I could simply be denying an obvious and great truth...

So how do you explain away the CONTROL PANEL behind the creature??? Or for that matter the *ahem* joystick.

:rofl:

I'd be interested to find out what that thing is. It looks a bit like an anchovy that's been assimilated by the Borg Collective.

AndyX

Yes it is damned interesting!! It could be part of a alien do hicky or something when they came here to check us out eons ago!! maybe the alein dropped it while being chased by a dinosaur or something!!

*lol*
Seriously though, is there a geologist / paleontologist in the house who could take a guess at what this is? (asuming it's not a prank).

That server appears to be down - you couldn't post the pic as an attachment, could you please, Ruffready?

Thanks!

Thus proving that ppl can see things in anything. The cherub just looks like a rock to me!

Re: AndyX

ruffready said:
Yes it is damned interesting!! It could be part of a alien do hicky or something when they came here to check us out eons ago!! maybe the alein dropped it while being chased by a dinosaur or something!!

Boy those tourists just don't learn-Never feed the bears and do NOT pet the Dinos

Re: yes is there ?

ruffready said:
theres never any follow ups to these things either !!

Cheribim looks like a "spru" of metal from a casting-can't really make out features-looks all molten to me.

which one?

That server appears to be down - you couldn't post the pic as an attachment, could you please, Ruffready?
I tryed them both they are working:confused:

go to the home page (here)

I see "they" put the pics and article up also Mythopoeika yesterday!

Re: which one?

ruffready said:
I tryed them both they are working:confused:

When I tried them, they weren't working. But they are now!

The metallic looking thing is very interesting. As far as I am concerned, the cherub thing is just a bit of rock. I can't see any control panel!

PS It could be what is called a coprolith - a fossilized dinosaur turd...

that resembles a concretion, doesn't appear to be man-made at all

It's a rock.

The second thing, the metallic form, is much more interesting though - wonder if we'll ever see some analytical results for it? (he said, expecting the answer "No!" :rolleyes: )

I tried and I TRIED to see...I WANTED it to be there...but it's a rock.:(

The second thing DOES look more interesting but it could have been stuck in there for the photo op. Now if they had opened it on FILM now that, THAT would have been cool...hey hoo:rolleyes:

What are you all saying? It could be the most convincing argument for intelligent life on other planets yet seen!

However, it does damage hopes for intelligence on this one at the same time...

Back