• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Migrant Conspiracy

Xanatic*

Antediluvian
It has been said that you shouldn't attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. However as the last few months have shown, the police and press in several countries have been engaged in a cover-up. The question remains wether they acted on their own initiatives or recieved orders from elsewhere. If so by whom and what are their motives? Let's hear some thoughts.

I am broadly a supporter of Refugees though I realise that there has to be a limit due to logistics and finances. But I am enraged by the likes of The Vampire Squid Peter Sutherland emerging as a supposed champion of the oppressed.

Separately. economic migration becomes even more of a reality when the government abolishes the student nurses bursary when there is a serious shortage of nurses. You don't need a tinfoil hat to be suspicious of that,

It has been said that you shouldn't attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. However as the last few months have shown, the police and press in several countries have been engaged in a cover-up. The question remains wether they acted on their own initiatives or recieved orders from elsewhere. If so by whom and what are their motives? Let's hear some thoughts.

Simple answer - global capital wants cheap labour and an army of rootless consumers. Pesky little things like democracy and nation states get in the way of this. Homogenous societies demonstrate much greater social solidarity than "diverse" ones. Countries with high levels of social solidarity are more likely to support higher wages, a welfare state and such things as minimum wage legislation and regulations that get in the way of a race to the bottom.

The quickest way for capital and the transnational bodies that support it eg the EU ans UN to gain control of societies is to undermine nation states by flooding them with culturally incompatible migrants. Solidarity is destroyed. People no longer wish to pay taxes because they know that they, and people like them, are unlikely to benefit.

Most governments are in essentially in thrall to business interests and will put those interests ahead of those of the electorate. Add to that a politically correct mindset amongst most people in government, media and the public sector which makes serious discussion of these points difficult without being called racist - and you're home and dry.

Pathological altruism. Basically, it boils down to the chief of a tribe showing off by being the most generous and most merciful to further improve his/her standing as he/she has the power to gift people while impressing his/her followers without them able to do a damn thing about it.
Link pathological altruism to PC correctness and you've got a whole shitload of problems to sort out.

Simple answer - global capital wants cheap labour and an army of rootless consumers. Pesky little things like democracy and nation states get in the way of this. Homogenous societies demonstrate much greater social solidarity than "diverse" ones. Countries with high levels of social solidarity are more likely to support higher wages, a welfare state and such things as minimum wage legislation and regulations that get in the way of a race to the bottom.

The quickest way for capital and the transnational bodies that support it eg the EU ans UN to gain control of societies is to undermine nation states by flooding them with culturally incompatible migrants. Solidarity is destroyed. People no longer wish to pay taxes because they know that they, and people like them, are unlikely to benefit.

Most governments are in essentially in thrall to business interests and will put those interests ahead of those of the electorate. Add to that a politically correct mindset amongst most people in government, media and the public sector which makes serious discussion of these points difficult without being called racist - and you're home and dry.

Excellent. Very, very good. I agree wholeheartedly with your summation. And wouldn't stand a chance of saying it so well myself.

Now the swedish police have gone all the way and declared that any crimes involving the migrants as perpetrators, victims or witnesses is not to be talked about with the press. They can't even seem to come up with a reason why.
http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/polisen-hemlighaller-fakta-om-sitt-flyktingarbete/
http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/polisen-hemlighaller-fakta-om-sitt-flyktingarbete/

Any translation of that or is it reported in English antwhere?

Is the police union objecting?

You could have a look at thelocal.se though they tend to deal with lighter news.

Swedish police hold back information about resources spent on managing the influx of refugees and the increasingly tense situation in many asylum accommodation centres. "Nothing should be out," an internal directive seen by Dagens Nyheter reads. Investigations related to refugees are coded with the number "291" and kept secret.

https://euobserver.com/tickers/131933

That smacks of a conspiracy, I'd say.

Back