• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

I cannot understand how anyone outside of perhaps a small top echelon of in-the-know intelligence communities and military, can definitively declare that aliens do or do not exist, or whether they have or have not visited earth.

As Jay Z might say, there remains "Reasonable Doubt."

Well, he has been briefed now. His response;
“But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly.”
Just about the first sensible thing I've heard him say.

Well, he has been briefed now. His response;

Just about the first sensible thing I've heard him say.
No, still not sensible (don't worry); he denies everything. Senators and himself were briefed with top secret slides and longer sections of the same footage that the Navy admits are UFOs and should not have been released.. FOIA requests confirmed it, and if released they would "gravely damage national security" now those are some important weather balloons, eh?! :D
https://www.livescience.com/navy-confirms-secret-ufo-video.html
He also said "We are watching" --i.e. studying them. I don't care what he says; it isn't to be taken as fact, even with all of the salt in the world.

Third Navy crew ‘ordered to stay quiet’ about 2004 USS Nimitz UFO incident
https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...tay-quiet-about-2004-uss-nimitz-ufo-incident/

What a botched test of secret US equipment! Not. What a crazy WWIII-inducing move for Russia or China to fly countless generations more advanced technology right off our coast within sneezing distance of the White House. Not. What an amazing encounter with the same kinds of advanced non-human technology they dealt with the in the '40s. Yes.

He also said "We are watching" --i.e. studying them. I don't care what he says; it isn't to be taken as fact, even with all of the salt in the world.
I can only implore that you dismiss any suchlike, 'cover-up' scenario.

It does not exist.

Instead, I would invite you to contemplate the recent, detailed, testimonials I published on the 'Triangular UFO' thread and let me know, over there, what you think.

You were citing witness accounts as fundamental evidence - don't think you'll find many so baffling as those I have highlighted - especially given their relatively early dates. :alien:

I can only implore that you dismiss any suchlike, 'cover-up' scenario.

It does not exist.

Instead, I would invite you to contemplate the recent, detailed, testimonials I published on the 'Triangular UFO' thread and let me know, over there, what you think.

You were citing witness accounts as fundamental evidence - don't think you'll find many so baffling as those I have highlighted - especially given their relatively early dates. :alien:
I'll take a look, but there is obviously a coverup. Just have to read the latest article about Nimitz incident where things were confiscated and folks told to shut up. Did you know about AATIP before Elizondo came out? No. The Navy said they had no other documentation ---they did as per FOIA requests. Will they release the info? No. Why? Gravely affect national security. Coverup.

https://santitafarella.wordpress.co...-and-physicist-robert-sarbachers-1983-letter/

"I still do not know why the high order of classification has been given and why the denial of the existence of these devices. "
= coverup.

Regarding this idea that Governments will tell certain sections of it to 'Shut up, don't say anything' I can give you one incident that I was involved in. Not ufo related, but I think you will get the connection.

Many years ago I was with the Royal Engineers in Germany. we were an amphibious squadron and used mobile floating bridges.
A newer type of bridge was introduced. And after a while someone noticed that a wheel stud had broken off one of them. Then it was discovered that all the studs had a heat treatment problem and were prone to cracking.

The squadron was gatherer together and told in no uncertain terms, that we MUST NOT mention the problem with the wheel studs. And a replacement program was quickly undertaken.

Why the secrecy ? well, it would have been of great interest to the enemy to know that the wheels were likely to fall of all our bridging equipment if we had to use it in a hurry.

National Security.

So if the military has knowledge about actual Alien technology, it should be obvious they are not going to tell anyone about it.

And if they haven't ?

INT21.

He also said "We are watching" --i.e. studying them.
No, he didn't.

According to the Guardian's report:

"Asked if he would be told if extraterrestrial life was found, Trump said: 'We’re watching, and you’ll be the first to know'

I hadn't seen this quote before and yet certain it would have zero to do with UFOs.

It doesn't, he's apparently responding to a ridiculous question of whether he would be informed if ET life was ever confirmed.

There is categorically no UFO cover-up whatsoever.

No, he didn't.

According to the Guardian's report:

"Asked if he would be told if extraterrestrial life was found, Trump said: 'We’re watching, and you’ll be the first to know'

I hadn't seen this quote before and yet certain it would have zero to do with UFOs.

It doesn't, he's apparently responding to a ridiculous question of whether he would be informed if ET life was ever confirmed.

What do you think "watching" means? Also, what do you think swearing witnesses to silence and confiscating data is?

I doubt that any government authority would wish Trump to be entrusted with such information.

This is the guy with over ten thousand lies and misdirections to his credit and who holds no-witness private talks with adversaries.

I really don't like to say it, but he can't be trusted.

INT21.

It has happened a lot, and it is the reason the UFO pieces and more were given to the private sector where they can't be gotten at (Bigelow Aerospace, for example). "At the conclusion of the hand-off briefing the CIA advised they were ‘confiscating all the data, this event never happened, we were never here and you are all sworn to secrecy.’ They also advised they would not notify the media as it would only ‘scare’ the public.”
http://www.dimensionzone.com/ufo/ufo_japan.htm
Hynek mentioned that UFO sightings were to be tamped down --the CIA didn't want to scare the public. Same reason the "Estimate of the Situation" was covered up.

What do you think "watching" means?
I believe it means:

1. We are always looking out for signs of ET life.
2. We are unaware of any, so far.
3. Should that ever occur, we will let you know immediately.
4. There is no cover-up. :)

I do realise what leads you to believe otherwise and absolutely, for sure, whole lotta tangents involved.

More ruminations on this in due course. :btime:

https://silvarecord.com/2019/12/07/lt-graves-robert-bigelow-allude-to-continuing-ufo-events/

"This is a conversation of one of fifty or sixty of seventy pilots on the east coast could have had, and I understand why they didn’t want to – I completely get that, but I’m hoping that by me coming out and talking about it I gave them a little bit of leeway to come out and actually think about it seriously. So, these people that have been seeing these things for a long time, you know and not just in the past five, ten years, but military pilots have been seeing stuff for a long time, I hope that I’m helping give them a voice. And when I went to DC and met with two of the three branches of our government, you know, my perception was that they took it pretty seriously, and they were asking some hard questions to superiors of the Navy that were sitting across from me, and I think that is why we see the reporting system that was put in place by the Navy."

Last edited by a moderator:
I am always wary of military people, particularly top brass who have signed an oath od secrecy, then come out the minute they retire to 'tell it how it is'.

To my mind, if you pledge to keep state secrets, that means forever. to the grave etc.

On his/her last day of service the retiree should be told 'remember the oath you took ? Well break it and we will pick you up off the street one night and you will not be seen again. Guantanamo is rather hot this time of year.'

So the ones who do sing are possibly plants.

Regarding govt knowledge, I have never thought they have any final truth. I do think they have pics, radar, sightings from personnel, etc...but I honestly believe they are in the dark also about who they are, where they are from, and what their intentions might be.

Agreed.

Any nation with this purported alien knowledge would easily take over the world. And it hasn't happened yet.

So they know much the same as we do, but have better facilities on hand.

They have been interacting with the military since WWII, and likely long before that, in addition to showing themselves to the masses now and again, The government basically acknowledged their reality in the '40s and were looking forward to obtaining one for close inspection. There have been landings at bases, there are probably hundreds of intercept videos, some very clear and close-up. They have been studying it in secret for a long time. Steve Justice, Elizondo and Bigelow are always having to stop themselves in mi-sentence lest they accidentally divulge confidential information.. They know a lot --enough to cover it up and retain the farcical plausible deniability, but that is all crumbling now --skeptics were right; the governments could never keep a secret like that. Now through FOIA requests, it has been found they are lying again, and that release of the info would seriously "damage national security". It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what is going on.

CIRVIS-MERINT-REPORTING-PROCEDURE.jpg

Last edited:
About the FOIA request results:
https://www.space.com/navy-confirms-secret-ufo-video.html

"The ONI also admitted to possessing at least one video of unknown length, classified as "secret" by the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR). ONI didn't reveal whether this footage is the same 1-minute video that was leaked online in 2007 and widely released by The New York Times in 2017. However, in November 2019, several naval officers who witnessed the incident aboard the Nimitz told Popular Mechanics that they had seen a much longer video of the encounter that was between 8 and 10 minutes long. These original recordings were promptly collected and erased by "unknown individuals" who arrived on the ship by helicopter shortly after the incident, one officer said. "

"However, just three days after Politico broke the story, the Navy issued revised statements to The Black Vault, wherein they indicated that the “message to the fleet” regarding UAPs was no longer a “draft.” The Navy’s public affairs office turned down The Black Vault’s request for the message itself, which is believed to outline the precise steps for pilots reporting UAP sightings. However, a FOIA request was filed the same day to access the document, in hopes that process would yield a positive result."
https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/u-s-navy-denies-request-to-release-key-ufo-documents/

I should hope that the captain of the Nimitz (who, incidentally wasn't the captain in 2004) has a responsibility to protect his crew from UAPs, UAVs, and other intruders. That's what he is paid for.

The videos from To The Stars Academy have now been officially released by the Pentagon.

"The Navy previously acknowledged the veracity of the videos in September of last year. They are officially releasing them now, "in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos," according to Pentagon spokesperson Sue Gough. "

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/27/politics/pentagon-ufo-videos/index.html

^That was a nice explanation by Mr West. So if he's correct why is there so much fuss over these videos...?
UFO pics and videos have been around for many years....why all of a sudden are these particular clips important?
We have tons of still photos, radar,and videos in the modern day...and we are still no closer to determining the true nature of this enigma.

why is there so much fuss over these videos...?
UFO pics and videos have been around for many years....why all of a sudden are these particular clips important?
The fuss, as I understand it, is that the source of the material is the US military and that it's authenticity as such has been acknowledged by the US Government.. which is, apparently , highly unusual.

The typical pattern over many decades has been for material like this to be ignored by the government or dismissed with some debunking explanation. The fact they've done neither is the principle news story. It's a development. Added to this the fact they've acknowledged it is real and the fact the participants witnessing the events are genuinely of a profession and level of familiarity with what aircraft can and cannot do immediately thwarts a large percentage of the usual go to responses of the debunkers and the media at large..such as insinuating it must be fake or that the persons witnessing the event are uneducated hicks who don't understand how aircraft operate etc.

In the absence of such standbys it's harder to ignore as a news story

Back