• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The relict hominid inquiry

oldrover

Justified & Ancient
Came across this site over on the Cryptozoology.com website, apparently it's run by Geoff Meldrum and is aiming to collate and improve the more serious(muffled sound of cat laughing) research in this area.

http://www.isu.edu/rhi/

You're right , it's hard to take any of it seriously with all of the constant hoaxes and nonsense :p
But, Meldrum is among the most level headed and logical of the cast of characters. He does tend to go for some of the BS, like the Skookum cast, which he had supported as being an imprint of a bigfoot. I saw a debunking, where they pretty convincingly made a case for it being a typical Elk body print when they rest on the ground.
He's great with regard to footprints, and has an impressive cast collection, which to me is more difficult to debunk, if you are familiar with the stories and prints, along with his anatomical analysis.

I can't agree that Meldrum is level headed, I can't believe anyone who could entertain the idea of a giant sundown primate species is being properly objective.

But that's just my take on it.

Back