• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Righteous Warrior Temple

Who is the ultimate warrior?

• Ninja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirate

• Samurai

• Boxer

• Knight of the Realm

• Gladiator

• Ultimate Fighter / MMA

• That mad bloke from the WWF

• Total voters
Well bows and arrows can cause more damage depending on the gun and the arrows are harder to get out than a bullet I think.

LOL. Sorry, having some fun. I find non-fighters speaking about warriors one of the most amusing things on the planet...please all continue...

Hey I've takenup boxing and when I have had a bout I'll be a fighter then. ;)

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?

t07191dpfrb.jpg

Shaft is like a million ninjas! :yeay:

The incredible Hulk is like a trillion Ninjas and would beatshaft with a finger. 8)

MaxMolyneux said:
The incredible Hulk is like a trillion Ninjas and would beatshaft with a finger. 8)

But Shaft wouldn't care, he'd be too busy looking gooood.

MaxMolyneux said:
WOuldn't look good agaisnt the Hulk though. ;)

Yeah I know but green is such a difficult colour to carry off and Shaft always looked slick.

Ripped jeans were so eighties whereas pimp stylee is timeless.

~puts on large furry pink fedora* and exists stage left~

* Not a euphemism

I chose pirate (on account of their superior firepower, mastery of the cutlas, rigging climbing abilities, balance, parrots and complete lack of morrals or honour while fighting (and if it's Monkey D Luffy he'd be able to use gum gum rocket on his enamys too)).

However I nearly went for that mad bloke from the World Wildlife Fund, as you don't want to mess with an anoyed ecologist.

Yeah it's an old joke but a good one.

Mighty_Emperor said:
MaxMolyneux said:
WOuldn't look good agaisnt the Hulk though. ;)

Yeah I know but green is such a difficult colour to carry off and Shaft always looked slick.

Ripped jeans were so eighties whereas pimp stylee is timeless.

~puts on large furry pink fedora* and exists stage left~

* Not a euphemism

His jeans were only ripped because they were too small for him whenhe was the hulk. ;)

Right about Pimp style though Cadelacs(however you spell it) and funny jackets never go out of style. 8)

krobone said:
Then there's always this guy:

2005_sin_city_008.jpg

I'm just getting a big black graphic saying for me to go and visit CelebrityWonder.com - I assume they don't allow offsite linking (you have it in your cache so probably see it as it is meant to be seen).

-------------
Anyway we may get the answers to some questions soon in a low budget flick being made:

Ninjas Vs Pirates

www.twitchfilm.net/archives/003508.html

Nothing listed on IMDB but I did find this:

The Ninja Pirates (1981)

The power of a pirate and a ninja combined!! Not even the Hulk could beat that!! Or even Shaft.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0199841/

Hulks invincible though and has gamma radiation enhanced muscles. The angrier Hulk gets, the strongerhe gets too.

A ninja Turtle would beat a Ninja pirate with the training master Splinter gave them. :yeay:

Mighty_Emperor said:
I'm just getting a big black graphic saying for me to go and visit CelebrityWonder.com - I assume they don't allow offsite linking (you have it in your cache so probably see it as it is meant to be seen).

Fixed it. Marv! That guy could kick anyone's ass, pirate or ninja!

Oll Lewis wrote:
However I nearly went for that mad bloke from the World Wildlife Fund...

For a second there, I thought you were talking about Prince Phillip...

Anyone else see the irony of Prince "Shoot the feathered buggers!" Phil being the patron of the World Wildlife Fund?

Back to the topic ...

Starve the "wrastling weirdo's" of their steriods and protein shakes and anyone would be able to mince 'em!

Are we all forgetting James Bond? He could come up against an army of pirate ninjas and all he would need to do is twiddle with a little gizmo on his watch and they would all be neutralised leaving him with plenty of time for a quick martini and a leg-over with a sexy lady-pirate who has changed sides to be with him.

JohnnyMolten said:
Are we all forgetting James Bond? He could come up against an army of pirate ninjas and all he would need to do is twiddle with a little gizmo on his watch and they would all be neutralised leaving him with plenty of time for a quick martini and a leg-over with a sexy lady-pirate who has changed sides to be with him.

Bond couldn't even hurt Odd Job without electricuting him. :lol:

Back to reality: here's one tough hombre - Jack McNiece. US Army Pathfinder and leader of the 'Filthy 13' who survived the most combat jumps of anyone in WWII. Link.

Of course, let's not forget WWII tough guys on the other side of the pond - the Red Devils! Link.

I'd take those guys against ninjas any day! :yeay:

krobone said:
Back to reality: here's one tough hombre - Jack McNiece. US Army Pathfinder and leader of the 'Filthy 13' who survived the most combat jumps of anyone in WWII. Link.

Of course, let's not forget WWII tough guys on the other side of the pond - the Red Devils! Link.

I'd take those guys against ninjas any day! :yeay:

I'd take our SAS over the US army any day. :yeay:

Pirates all the way!

I use the real pirate Blackbeard (Edward Teach) as my basis for thinking pirates would come out on top.

He had a natural understanding of the psychology of fear--he stuck long-burning cannon matches into his braided beard before battle, so that his opponents faced a man whose face was wreathed in smoke and flames. In battle he was a multi-purpose guy, sporting daggers, swords and pistols.

In his final battle, it took 25 wounds to kill him--he survived 5 pistol ball wounds, and only succumbed in the end to having his throat slashed. His head was severed from his body and:

...the corpse was thrown overboard after which, legend says, it swam defiantly several times around the sloop.

Now that's tough!

After his death his skull was made into a drinking cup. It ended up in Blackbeard's 'Castle' home on Silver Lake, Ocracoke Island, NC, and may still be there yet.

This argument is starting to sound like that scene in the office where Gareth discusses the likely outcome of a fight between a squirrel and a racoon, or was it a badger.

(My money was always on the squirrel)

This argument is starting to sound like that scene in the office where Gareth discusses the likely outcome of a fight between a squirrel and a racoon, or was it a badger.

(My money was always on the squirrel)

Squirrel? No way! A badger would batter a squirrel, make it cry for its mama, I tell you.

Don't be fooled by the retiring nature of the old brock: he is strong enough to tear through brick and mortar if it stands in the way of his foraging trail (badgers are notorious creatures of habit, probably because they rely so much on smell rather than sight when travelling), and they destroy wasps nests (Hooray!).

Badgers. Quiet but dangerous. And hard enough to take on a swarm of wasps without qualm.

Mighty_Emperor said:
Anyway we may get the answers to some questions soon in a low budget flick being made:

Ninjas Vs Pirates

www.twitchfilm.net/archives/003508.html

Which is now all available online:

January 07, 2006

Avast Me Mateys! The Complete Ninjas Vs Pirates Online Now!

(Posted In Action Comedy Film News Trailer Alert USA and Canada )

ninjasvspirates.jpgWe linked to the first trailer for goofy as all hell short film Ninjas Versus Pirates back in September with the promise that the full version would be online soon and - hey, looky! - here it is! Tongues are planted so far in cheek that they threaten to burst through in this deleriously camped up take on Romeo and Juliet featuring feuding clans of, you guessed it, ninjas and pirates. And wildly low budget it may be but that hasn't stopped director Micah Moore from giving the film a unique, tripped out look and putting together some pretty decent martial arts sequences. Those pirates, they're wacky ...

Ninjas Versus Pirates Website (complete movie embedded in four parts)

www.twitchfilm.net/archives/004724.html

Go here for the 4 Acts:
http://nvp.kavefish.net/

Back