• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Sign Of The Cross

Chapter 972.....

Last night a friend on Facebook who knows about the whole cross and miraculous medal saga sent me the following. For clarity its my facebook status as it appeared on his wall, and the posting of someone else he knows that appeared immediately below it..

14100358_10155145670128572_7504025149909107818_n.jpg

What's doubly intriguing is that the friend who sent me that has not, as far as I can tell, yet noticed the correlation between his own profile pic (a reference to the Eu flag post the referendum) and the image of Mary....
14102535_10155145669368572_639845717879705048_n.jpg

And then we can follow the pattern in another direction. Purpose. I wear the cross around my neck but not the medal..its clasp was too precarious so I took it off months ago and just leave it sitting on a shelf..till last week when, anticipating boring a visitor with the saga and getting it out for illustrative purposes I retrieved the medal and put it in the small coin/key pocket of my jeans.

It was only the fact of the friend seeing and sending me that "coincidence" last evening that made me recall the medal and what I'd done with it. The jeans I'd been wearing where in the washing machine for the last several days, which I intended to put on this morning. Had I removed the medal first? I went to check.. I hadn't. But for the timely intervention of that message it would have potentially been lost forever somewhere between the gubbins of hte machine and the River Mersey.

Here we go again. In endless complication the following passage, from a book i was reading in bed last night "Things you can do when you're dead", belongs on this thread but seems an extension of the more recent thread http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/heavenly-homeless.63835/ which itself ties this (sign of the cross) thread to this one http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/is-this-what-youre-looking-for.61377/

But whichever thread i put it in, the saga of vanishing cross stories coming to my attention continues...

34383447_10157417772833572_2323437097928622080_n.jpg

I'm hoping my summary is correct here; the same multi-layered synchronicity experienced by multiple unconnected individuals at different times and in various locations, right?
Just trying to wrap my head around that...
It's like...synchronicity cubed (obviously I flunked maths).
I've experienced a long a run of syncs and rapid sync-strings, but never even heard of anything on this level/depth/width/bredth.
It'd make a great info-graphic (anyone fancy knocking one up?)
Could this still have more elements and connections yet to be revealed I wonder?
Mind boggling!!

I've tried many ways to make the story - if it is just one! - as brief and to the point as possible, possibly via images. But its a thankless task as the sense of mystery/connection is in the endless details. Miss any out and the individual incidents become "meh"

Back