• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

THE THING !! Check out this video !

Frobush said:
a_Big_Nici_Bear.gif

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

RUN AWAY! SAVE YOURSELVES!

The running thing pic does look like a blurry teddy bear.

It is just a .WMV movie, so you can save it and play frame by frame on your pc. it is a definate shape, not "ghostlike", but still a blur frame by frame. as it moves so fast i wonder if its some kind of kids remote control toy or something like this perhaps?

Also the camera is very still (so on a tripod or webcam or photoshop type fake perhaps), why was the camera set up in that spot?

It's not an animate creature. There's no limb movement at all, whatever it was, if it was some kind of animal running at that speed, you'd be able to see some movement, something to show it was propelling itself. It's completely static, there's no movement at all, it just 'glides' through the picture.

I think it's been pushed off camera. I noticed trying to freeze frame that it's a lot easier to 'catch' the thing as it disappears under the table and out of the bottom right hand corner of the shot than it is to capture it as it goes across the exposed floor. At first thought that was just because you've had the split second to react and freeze the picture, but play it backwards and it's still easier to capture at this point. I'm no expert but I think it's losing velocity at this stage. As if it's been pushed, or slid along the floor.

Soooo....it's either a skiing teddy bear (and why not!), or it's on wheels. I don't think it's an outright fake - there's definately something physical there. But not a ghost!

yes, it does seem so deaccelerate! so probably nothing as sophisticated as a photoshop type fake! id still like to know the reason the camera was filming that wall, other then to produce a "fake"

According to the guy who filmed it, he was trying to catch a thief in his house so I assume he was expecting to catch a person in the doorway.
At the same time, he does claim that the skiing teddy smells like meat and warns him of the death tolls of future events 61 days in advance so... Maybe this isn't someone whose films we should be taking at face value.

LaurenChurchill said:
According to the guy who filmed it, he was trying to catch a thief in his house so I assume he was expecting to catch a person in the doorway.
At the same time, he does claim that the skiing teddy smells like meat and warns him of the death tolls of future events 61 days in advance so... Maybe this isn't someone whose films we should be taking at face value.

:rofl: Yeah . . . everyone knows meat-scented teddies can only foresee future events 59 days in advance . . .

looks exactly like my poodle, only sped up and minus the mohawk...

and no, he doesn't live on any transdimensional plane, just under my tv table. :roll:

I'm gonna try to get my bro, who is decent with the stop-animation and the like, to reproduce this vid, starring my wee dear Hercules.

Wow, I only skimmed through these post but some of them were hilarious :rofl:

I have seen this clip on youtube with many many diffrent people having claimed to have filmed it.

I don't have the slightest clue what it could be but I don't think it's anything paranormal :D

LaurenChurchill said:

My first question would have been who uses surveillance in their home to tape such a dull situation but I guess that would answer it.

Fake IMO by someone with too much time on their hands.

Back