• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Toy Saxophone

Sevenofzero

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
A few years ago my son owned a toy musical saxophone. You'd put batteries in it, and turn it on and you'd get this funky little tune out of it, of course it didn't work like a normal sax, you didn't blow into it or anything.

Anyway I would tidy up his room at night and put away the saxophone. I would make sure it was turned off otherwise it would keep playing the tune constantly and drain the batteries.

At this time I started having strange experiences at night, lucid dreams, astral projection and often felt as though I was outside of my body. On several occasions the toy saxophone would switch itself on and wake me up and each time I'd go into switch it off and find that it was already switched off.

So I took the batteries out.

A few nights later - same occurance, I was a bit groggy so I didn't go and turn it off and so it turned itself off and the tune stopped playing. There were no batteries in it, and even if it did have batteries, the tune would play constantly unless you turned it off. It couldn't turn itself off.

This continued to happen for about a year.

If it was my toy sax I would find a crossroads and bury it there :lol:

Back