• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Vatican Assasins

A

Anonymous

Last night on the james whale show.
A guest called Eric Jon Phelps was talking about the mother of all Conspiracy therys.
He was talking about a dark pope who is the most imprtant person in the world and controlls all the westen goverment.
Here is a transcript from talksport.net

James speaks to the author of The Vatican Assasins – Eric Jon Phelps promises to reveal details of the world’s most powerful Secret Society – an organisation he claims ordered the assassination of John F Kennedy and still influences world events now.
He was talking about that the CIA set up bin laden and his terroists for a smokescreen and that england has bought 15000{something like that}Guillotines so that they can chop off the heads of belivers of god.

More here: www.vaticanassassins.org .
A splendidly insane site that accuses the Catholic Church of being responsible for everything from WWII to Sept 11th.
In ending, Vatican Assassins: "Wounded In The House Of My Friends", calls for national repentance to all Americans, a return to the Protestant Bible and maxims of the true faith in the Christ of the English Reformation and the expulsion of the Jesuit Order from American Soil.
We American Protestants and Baptists, having inherited the greatest Protestant form of government in the history of the world - our blessed Presbyterian Constitution and Baptist Bill of Rights - will be used no more to enthrone fascist-communist military dictators around the world in restoring and maintaining the Temporal Power of the Jesuits' "infallible" Pope.
If we, the American People, do not bring the real assassins of President Kennedy and his son to justice, if we do not take back our sovereign federal powers usurped by the Jesuit General on behalf of the "infallible" Pope, if we do not dissolve the Council on Foreign Relations through which the Jesuit General rules New York, Washington D.C., the American Empire and thus the whole World (while deceptively employing certain notorious Masonic Jews and Gentiles as front men), if we do not expel the Army of the Pope - those odious Sons of Loyola - then our nation is truly lost. For then the Jesuits will use the very peoples our government oppressed (having armed and financed merciless tyrants in submitting them to the "infallible" Pope's Temporal Power), to invade our land, destroy our people and we will deserve it! The peoples we speak of are the Russians who suffered under Stalin, the Romanians who suffered under Ceaucescu, the Bulgarians who suffered under Zhivkov, the Hungarians who suffered under Kadar, the Japanese who suffered under Tojo, the Chinese who suffered under Mao Tse-tung, the Vietnamese who suffered under Diem, the Cambodians who suffered under Pol Pot, the Germans who suffered under Hitler and then Stalin, the East Germans who suffered under Honecker, the Spanish who suffered under Franco, the Italians who suffered under Mussolini, the Yugoslavians - particularly the Serbs - who suffered under Tito (and under American bombers), the Argentineans who suffered under Peron, the Portuguese who suffered under Salazar, the Mexicans who suffered under De la Madrid, the Chileans who suffered under Pinochet, the Haitians who suffered under Aristide, the Panamanians who suffered under Noriega, the South Africans who continue to suffer under Mandela, the Iraqis who continue to suffer under Hussein, and the Cubans who continue to suffer under Castro, just to name a few.

The peoples we speak of are the Russians who suffered under Stalin, the Romanians who suffered under Ceaucescu, the Bulgarians who suffered under Zhivkov, the Hungarians who suffered under Kadar, the Japanese who suffered under Tojo, the Chinese who suffered under Mao Tse-tung....

No mention of the British under Margaret Thatcher, then...:rolleyes:

It's been a while since we've had a good Papist plot. I'm sure that they could give those Zionists a run for their money.;)

Catholics can't be ruling the world. They havnt masterd the ability to silence people who question them like the jews have yet.

The catholics can't play the holocaust/anti-semite card and the Vatican no longer uses political assassination as a method of international diplomacy, although it can be used against pontiff who would like to cast an eye over the books. There again, if you want to rule the world, secretly, why not let the world think you're a spent force?

8¬)

Ah! The Order of the Facilitator!

I dunno you wait months for Another Roadside Attraction references and two come along togther... it's discraceful!

Niles "Plucky" Calder

Might be slightly off-topic, but what about John Paul I? Isn't his death supposed to have been some kind of assasination or something? Something to do with the mafia filtering money out of the Vatican's accounts.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Hence my comment earlier about how career limiting having a knowledge of accountancy is to a Pope.

8¬)

Originally posted by Adam Rang
Catholics can't be ruling the world. They havnt masterd the ability to silence people who question them like the jews have yet.

Two questions, Adam, my man:
How do Jews silence their ideological enemies? And "question them" about what?

Surely, you don't see the Reform jew living in Cleveland selling wholesale carpeting or maybe working as a primary school teacher as the same guy that is insidiously oppressing Palistinians and promoting world-wide strife, or do you? I'm not so sure the second variety actually exists outside neo-Nazi propagnda and paranoid delusions, to be honest. I might be missing a rather dry joke here, though.

The Anti-Defamation League don't do a bad, and very public, job at making the lesser parts of the protocols of the elders of Zion seem pretty reasonable.

For example, the ruthless supression of the peer reviewed paper that showed that, genetically, there are no distintive markers to delineate 'Palistinian' jews from 'Palestinian' arabs, ostensibily because it was 'anti-semite', where as it implicitly criticised the way in which aboriginal jews and arabs were treated. The ADL wielded enough power thet the journal issued a request to all subcribers and acedemic bodies who had recieved that issue to remove the offending article, depite the fact that the both the peer review and the editor who ordered the censorship of the article had 'missed' the anti-semite tone. Hmm... yeh, right :rolleyes:

Try re-reading the above with the jewish refences replaced with an aryan overtone sometime. If you breathe deeply you can smell the books burning :D

The problem is, any criticism of the more 'right wing' bits of judeaism is not really allowed. Wheeling in the Reform Jew who sells carpet in Cleveland into some of this is a bit like getting Mrs O'Flanagan who runs a pie shop in Dublin involved in the systematic coverup by the Catholic church, hereinafter referred to as 'The Catholics', of child abuse in its orphanages and certain diocese.

Just my opinion...

8¬)

TorgosPizza said:
Two questions, Adam, my man:
How do Jews silence their ideological enemies? And "question them" about what?

Surely, you don't see the Reform jew living in Cleveland selling wholesale carpeting or maybe working as a primary school teacher as the same guy that is insidiously oppressing Palistinians and promoting world-wide strife, or do you? I'm not so sure the second variety actually exists outside neo-Nazi propagnda and paranoid delusions, to be honest. I might be missing a rather dry joke here, though.

Torgos, try suggesting that the Jews (singular, collective) are fiddeling with the figures in the holocuast, try suggesting that their religion is wrong, try pointing out that some of their texts are immoral or violent, try critising their religion for mistakes it has made, try... you get the idea. You do things like this and you immidiatly become an anti-semite. Organisations like the ADL now have a 'god given' right to censer you and destroy your carreer.

Replace the jews with any other religion however and its ok.

example - apparently this guy is an 'anti-semite'.

Jews, Catholics, Black Popes, Antichrist, this thread seems very
familiar.

I am re-reading Norman Cohn's mid-boggling book The Pursuit of the
Millennium, which examines extreme religious cults, crusades and
massacres in the Middle Ages. Essential reading for everyone.

Things don't change too much, unfortunately. :(

Adam Rang said:
Torgos, try suggesting that the Jews (singular, collective) are fiddeling with the figures in the holocuast, try suggesting that their religion is wrong, try pointing out that some of their texts are immoral or violent, try critising their religion for mistakes it has made, try... you get the idea. You do things like this and you immidiatly become an anti-semite. Organisations like the ADL now have a 'god given' right to censer you and destroy your carreer.

Replace the jews with any other religion however and its ok.

Is that true? For example, Jewish males are circumcised. If I say that it is wrong to circumcise males (without a good medical reason) that I am anti-semitic? I don't think so.

If I say that there is a Jewish plot to control the world, then that is anti-semitic. (Unless true, of course. But we know the sad and sorry history of such claims.) I would be considered to be anti-catholic if I were to suggest that there was a catholic plot to control the world. In fact try making that claim about any ethnic or religious group, and it will still come out as anti that particular group. The only reason we don't get too concerned when we see the calls for the eviction of catholics from the US is that we recognise the callers as being small ineffectual groups of cranks. There haven't been many attempts in recent memory to kill large numbers of catholics just because of who they are.

We *can* criticise the behaviour of the state of Israel without it being anti-semitic. If there is just cause for the criticism then it should be done. Otherwise we get stuck in the dodgy pseudo-silogistic reasoning that:

All X are Y
Z is Y
Therefore Z is X.

i.e. All anti-semites are critical of Israel
Ted is critical of Israel,
Therefore Ted is an anti-semite. This is *very* wrong.

We could, however, infer that Teds behaviour is consistent with him being an anti-semite, and hence one should be open to that possibility. (i.e. consider where information comes from, and what might be the motive for giving it.) Alternatively if someone were to suggest that the holocaust did not happen, or that a lot less people were killed than had previously been claimed, that need not mean that they are anti-semitic. It should, however, make you a little wary as to their motives.

example - apparently this guy is an 'anti-semite'.

I'm less than convinced that David Icke is an anti-semite (though he claims as true, documents that were forged as part of an anti-semitic conspiracy.) In my opinion he genuinely believes that the earth is being run by reptiles.:rolleyes:

Adam Rang said:
No, its anti-Jewish.

True arabs are semites as well. In common use, however, the term anti-semitic is commonly regarded as being synonymous with the term anti-jewish. Checking Merriam-Webster Collegiate dictionary, we find:

Main Entry: an·ti-Sem·i·tism
Pronunciation: "an-ti-'se-m&-"ti-z&m, "an-"tI-
Function: noun
Date: 1882
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

Sounds pretty synonymous to me.;)

It's a very important difference though. Being an anti-semite is being a racist. Being anti-jewish is something different however. This is the very key to why the jews (singular, collective) can silence there opposition becuase they can turn there anti-Jewish enemies into anti-semitic racists.

Another "Wibble - Bwah!" thread, it seems.

[Oh God, I'm turning into a troll! Now see what you've done.]

rynner said:
Another "Wibble - Bwah!" thread, it seems.

Wibbles wobble but they don't fall down.;)

Aaaagggghhhhhh! Its too late. Woke up too early. Very long day. Must sleep.:cross eye

It's funny when people go on about a secret jewish plot to rule the world. What about the open plots of the British, French, Germans, Russians etc and now of course the Americans. Or the corperations for that matter???? :eek!!!!:

Originally posted by Adam Rang
No, its anti-Jewish.

Well, that's okay, then. :rolleyes:

Adam, I think Icke's a nutcase, judging from every quote I've ever read from him; although, to be fair, he seems as if his intentions are well meant. Still, you know, "the road to Hell..." and all that. I think the Jews that were upset by the study showing they were supposedly genetically identical with Palistinians wasn't so much that it insulted them, so much as threatened their claim to a homeland. This is an important distinction to make, because if this thinking became commonplace, they might lose any percieved right to that land. Keep in mind, if you or I were a member of such a maligned group, we'd be equally hostile in our own defense. the fact is, Jews need Israel. It's a matter of self-preservation. I honestly think there might come a day when Israel is the only safe place to be a Jew, and that is terrible. Because of this, I'd side with Zionists every time, regardless of any real or imagined puppeteering by the Illuminati. If the Illuminati exist and all hell broke loose, I seriously doubt the people of Israel would pay them much heed; whereas, we Westerners would be far more easily manipulated. Just threaten to take our conveniences away, and we'd sell our souls in a heartbeat. Not so with the Israelis.

I have quite a few more opinions on the matter I'll PM you about, as I really have no business on the Conspiracy forum. And although I'm diametrically opposed to what you think on this, I'm glad you are at least holding an opinion.

Leaving aside the tortued question of the Middle East, if you want to get some real dirt on the Vatican, have a snoop at Opus Dei, the shadowy right-wing Catholic set that has all sort of unsavoury links - Italian fascists, Croatian militas, and equally unsavoury recruitment pratices (your standard Church of Sci intimidation/indoctrination).
Also remember reading that the head of the FBI is a member, and odder still, the man who founded Domino's Pizza is a big Opus Dei fundraiser.

Are all Conspiracy Theorists Protestants?

If Catholics (or Jews for that matter) don't produce conspiracy theories is this because they are on the inside looking out?

TorgosPizza said:
Well, that's okay, then. :rolleyes:

No, its not.
Adam, I think Icke's a nutcase, judging from every quote I've ever read from him; although, to be fair, he seems as if his intentions are well meant. Still, you know, "the road to Hell..." and all that.

Icke is a nutcase. He's high on spirituality which sometimes gets in the way of his work. I wouldnt call him a nutcase based on his lizard thoeries though... gotta admit that he's come up with a lot of evidence to support his theory. Also remember the intentions of whoever compiled the quotes you read. Best to read his origonal unedited words.

I think the Jews that were upset by the study showing they were supposedly genetically identical with Palistinians wasn't so much that it insulted them, so much as threatened their claim to a homeland. This is an important distinction to make, because if this thinking became commonplace, they might lose any percieved right to that land. Keep in mind, if you or I were a member of such a maligned group, we'd be equally hostile in our own defense. the fact is, Jews need Israel. It's a matter of self-preservation. I honestly think there might come a day when Israel is the only safe place to be a Jew, and that is terrible. Because of this, I'd side with Zionists every time, regardless of any real or imagined puppeteering by the Illuminati. If the Illuminati exist and all hell broke loose, I seriously doubt the people of Israel would pay them much heed; whereas, we Westerners would be far more easily manipulated. Just threaten to take our conveniences away, and we'd sell our souls in a heartbeat. Not so with the Israelis.

Very true. If a global conspiracy is to be played then it requires everyone being duped so there's no point pointing fingers at particular groups. But you have to remember that the jews can be manipulated through their religion in the same way we can through our conveniences.

I have quite a few more opinions on the matter I'll PM you about, as I really have no business on the Conspiracy forum. And although I'm diametrically opposed to what you think on this, I'm glad you are at least holding an opinion.

Fair enough, go ahead. :)

Back