• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Toilet Talk

Ive peed next to a tree behind the toilets cause the buggers were closed, unfortunatlely i was wearing a jumpsuit and i was practically naked, there was a field next to it with a van there and a small fire, no people were in sight, i didnt give a toss, i had drank that much tea at Whitby it had to come out, and i doubt the bus driver would have been impressed by me peeing on his seats.
Dont know if ive mentioned this but i have always had a fear of sinks and baths flooding, it is worse with those toilets where the water is high up, i will not sit down on them, when the water flushes on my own it moves quite high up the bowl, it scares me, i know that is stupid and i cannot explain it
I've a loo that does that. Every time I flush it I have a moment where I think it's going to come over the top. It never does but I still have a slight fear it will.

I had a drunken encounter with the first bidet I'd seen.
At a posh friends house, I found it and wondered (not what it was for - I already knew) but how it actually functioned. After turning various taps and levers, I found the ones that a) stopped the water jet and b) opened the drain. While it emptied, I discovered the airing cupboard with plenty of bath towels. After a panicked mopping up, I neatly folded them up, replaced them in the cupboard ... and got the hell out of there.

Nightmare scenario-

Sewage and poo spews out of mum’s toilet

The woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, was at her home in London with her five children when water overflowed from the downstairs loo.

Before she knew it, it turned into a mixture of poo, sewage, and toilet roll, and decimated the whole of her downstairs, including her bathroom.
The damage is expected to cost the mum £30,000 and they have been forced to stay at grandma’s house.

Plumbers spent the day pumping sewage out of the home and clearing blockages.

Sewage spewed out from the toilet again the following day, causing more damage.

‘It was a mains sewage pipe that runs under my house that had clogged.

‘My property is at the lowest point so when the pressure built up. It all just came flooding out.

The root cause is people flushing non-flushable wet wipes down their toilets and sewage could even flood out of the sinks if it doesn’t stop.

The water company has since said they will fit a non-return valve in the sewage pipe to prevent this from happening again, although this is yet to happen.
1713955078656.png

there's a video.

Years ago, a friend of mine was working on a 3 storey block of new luxury flats. They had sold the flats on the upper two floors but the bottom ones were empty. When the new owners moved in above, they didn't realise that, when testing the soil pipes for the building inspector when handing over, someone had forgotten to take out the soil bungs screwed into the drains in the manhole outside.

The sewage backed up and overflowed out of the toilets in the ground floor flats over the course of the weekend.

Yes.
Yes, you are.
I'm not excessively squeamish but searching through a photo of a puddle of excrement for a paredoilea is beyond my hobby zone.
I'm immediately struck by an image of a deer calf though.

I think I'll spare myself that thankyou! That poor woman what a nightmare. btw Am I the only one that can see a lion cub in the mess of the toilet seat?
Yes.
Yes, you are.
I'm not excessively squeamish but searching through a photo of a puddle of excrement for a paredoilea is beyond my hobby zone.
I'm immediately struck by an image of a deer calf though.
If you flip it upside down there’s a horrible face with it’s tongue sticking out.

Back