• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Too Good To Be True?

minordrag

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/43105.htm

I direct your attention to the list of items captured by the ghost hunter in four hours.

Who is this person? Can the pictures/video/audio be inspected? Does this person know she has attained the holy grail of ghost stalking--in FOUR HOURS??!!

Still, though. Sounds like a great place for a cocktail.

Your right, it does sound too good to be true, but the article does give a number of details that could be checked, name of the restaraunt, the "ghostbuster", as well as mentioning the incident which apparantly caused the haunting, any NY-based readers fancy making a trip down there to check it out? :)
Would need to have the audio recordings, videos and photos verified as well...

This story has just been repeated in the paranormal/unexplained section of todays (7/4/02) Sunday Telegraph(UK)

oh come on!

The cynic in me is doing cartwheels and forward roles.

Come on! A few hours to capture all that?

Still if it was true...

I`d love the believe it, but the only hard 'evidence' they claim to have is some voices on tape and some of them bloody orb things on video. And if they were able to get the orbs on video, then why not the apparaitions?

looks like nothing more than an excellent way to get free advertising for your restaurant. Sadly.

Yeah, orbs don't exactly do it for me, either.

Anyone remember which FT issue gave instructions for making your own orb photos?

Back