• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

TOP secret !! you sign, you shut up!!

ruffready

Justified & Ancient
X-Pilots , that sign " certain forms " can they ever talk? X- presidents sign the same form (I've been told) Most keep their mouths shut..The truth might be to scary for some. 1: We intentionally ordered pilots to shoot at UFOs, with the hope
of acquiring a UFO for research purposes. These resulted sometimes in
instant explosions and death to the pilots or instantaneous "disappear-
ances" of pilot and plane. The UFOs occupants seem to be monitoring all of
our pilots' actions. We analyzed hundreds of UFO gun camera films and it
seems that some UFOs are remote controlled.
2. We have strictly silenced military pilots who reported UFOs. We
do not allow our pilots to discuss "UFO chases "EVEN AMONG THEMSELVES.
3. We interrogated, intimidated and harassed military personnel who
saw UFOs, to "convince" them (excluding pilots and astronauts), that they
"did not see" what they saw; frightened them with the prospect of long
prison sentences if they told anyone what they saw; transferred them alone
to bases around the world, where, even if they were to talk, nobody would
believe them; forced some of them into mental institutions; jailed them;
destroyed their military careers; did everything possible to intimidate
UFO witnesses by fear into self doubt and silence.

ruffready said:
1: We intentionally ordered pilots to shoot at UFOs, with the hope
of acquiring a UFO for research purposes. These resulted sometimes in
instant explosions and death to the pilots or instantaneous "disappear-
ances" of pilot and plane.

I'll bear that in mind.

In my own cynical way, I think people are too stupid to really be threatened into silence. People always end up talking, sooner or later, despite any threats.

I have plenty of friends in the military with jobs that are classified as secret, yet they are always yapping to me about their jobs. One of them worked maintenence on certain US weapons systems based in countries that may or may not know of the existance of such systems. [I'll bet they'd LIKE to know!] He told me all about it, even though he knows I'm shady at best!

I think that most people, even military types, when confronted with absolute proof of extra/ultraterrestrial activity would realize that the truth about all of this was much more important than the mere logistical security of some petty earthbound control system.

To put it another way, If I thought that God, and I mean GOD [your pick of deity] was telling me to kill someone specific, I doubt I'd care what the police had to say about it, strict rules of punishment or not!

Trace Mann

A friend of mine worked for a while at a MOD/RAF base near Preston, Lancs (Warton?). Knowing of my interest in UFO's , he asked one of the test pilots what he thought of the phenomenon. The pilot became agitated and told my friend never to ask him about such things again. Needing the high wages he was earning, my friend did as he was told!

Such high secrecy stuff doesn't hold water, IMHO. Leaks about everything else under the sun WRT to what governments know or get up to are disseminated all of the time, but there's no comparable leaks about UFOs/ETs. Or anyway, none that have any credibility. Of course, there are also those who talk big but lack any back-up about what they say they've seen (i.e. Bob Lazar). And aside from that, it's clear that not all military pilots who've seen UFOs are under any threat - for instance, the Belgian F-16 pilots who chased and apparently locked onto something during the rash of 'black triangle' UFO reports over that country. Even footage of the cockpit data was released, by the Belgian Air Force no less.

So, all in all, the so-called super X secrecy about UFOs is a baseless yarn, IMHO. It assumes that UFO are true nuts&bolts objects, when even a cursory glance at the history of UFO sightings shows that such assumptions are rather hasty, if not ignorant.

It depends which government employs them, I suppose. The US government is very cagey and likes to keep things secret, while European countries put little store in such things, probably because of the limited importance they place on the armed forces as a whole. Our government apparently doesn't mind that people think it sits there drinking tea oblivious to just about everything; people stop paying attention to them and you'd be surprised at how much you can get away with when people aren't paying attention. It also depends how much the government in question knows- or thinks it knows- about UFOs. A good ploy is to give people so much info about something that they think they know as much as you do. I saw this applied to a certain bit of kit that was on the news a lot lately. (Shan't tell you which, though. :p)
There were cut away diagrams and 'analysts' of various sorts were pointing at pictures of it with sticks on telly and everything, spouting all manner of facts about it, a select few of which are not actually true.

pilot silenced

Isn't some of this simply a bureaucracy behaving the way bureaucracies will, i.e., continuing silence or obfuscation about an ostensibly sensitive topic long after there's any real need to do so and inadvertantly feeding people's perception of a cover up?

There's something people aren't telling the Air Force about UFOs.
- John A. Keel

JerryB said:
Such high secrecy stuff doesn't hold water, IMHO. Leaks about everything else under the sun WRT to what governments know or get up to are disseminated all of the time,
I agree. You get your mate working on a top secret military project down the pub and after five pints everyone knows what's going on. Maybe the difference in the US is the lack of a drinking culture.... :p

Re: some stuff

ruffready said:
http://www.cufon.org/cufon/janp146c.htm if you ever see an "orange globe" like object..that sort of does weird things , like grow and shrink and move off fast (among other things) your probably seeing a "real from out there" craft.

Why must one assume that such an object is a craft of some sort? Why rule out the possibility of something else less exotic, some sort of natural phenomena (i.e. an earthlight, ball lightning)? Or, the possibility that what was being seen was imbued with a certain amount of motion by the witness? There are too many variables involved that have to be considered before one draws any conclusions about an object being 'a "real from out there" craft'.

When i was about 15 I was in a residential home and met this man working there who use to work as a chef in the RAF, as I was interested in UFOS after seeing one I asked him about UFOs in general and asked whether or not if he knew of any pilots who saw one. His response was something like I cannot speak about it because he had signed the Official secrets act but he did imply that the pilots have seen things but would not go any further. If UFOs arent a major concern as the MOD claims then why the bloody secrecy.

It's no big deal - signing the Official Secrets Act is fairly standard, depending on your role in the armed forces. It's standard blanket security, and military personnel are bound by it's rules. There's lots of mundane things they're not allowed to tell you either - this doesn't mean that there's some big cover-up.

ruffready said:
X-Pilots , that sign " certain forms " can they ever talk?
X-Pilot! Fantastic game! 'twas always fun to fly alongside someone, while cloaked, and drop a mine next to them. Of course you would have picked up lots of fuel tanks and fuel so that your mass was huge in comparison to them.

Oh. Hang on. You didn't mean the game. I'll get my coat... ;)

JerryB said:
There's lots of mundane things they're not allowed to tell you either - this doesn't mean that there's some big cover-up.

Even the toilet paper has 'Restricted' at the top of each sheet...

:laughing:

JerryB said:
It's no big deal - signing the Official Secrets Act is fairly standard, depending on your role in the armed forces.

And not just the armed forces. I had to sign part of the OSA when I joined the Post Office in the late '70's.

Back