• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Triangular UFO sent to Coventry

Since the lights seemed to flash and change colour, we can probably rule out sky lanterns this time!

rynner said:
Since the lights seemed to flash and change colour, we can probably rule out sky lanterns this time!
Come off it Ryn, the colour changes are due to the poor quality of the phone video.
sky lanterns for sure.

Ronson8 said:
Come off it Ryn, the colour changes are due to the poor quality of the phone video.
sky lanterns for sure.
As you wish.. :roll:

Having seen the pics of the lights in the newspaper article, they look red and blue to me.
I don't think this is the same thing as the Stratford chinese lantern balloon thing we had a while back.

Hmmm, i like this one. while im normally disappointed with footage theres something about this one, right at the begining something happens i dont know what but when i watched it i thought wow, that looks real.

Certainly looks like a classic 'flying triangle' sighting, to me.

I still think that they are secret/not very secret, stealth aircraft, probably using advanced, skunk Works-style, technology, originating from the United States.

i've been to coventry, it's the kinda place you only go once if you can help it.

our friends in the sky probably know that too now.

ihatethatmonkee3 said:
i've been to coventry, it's the kinda place you only go once if you can help it.

Hmmm. I've been there--once.

ElishevaBarsabe said:
ihatethatmonkee3 said:

Hmmm. I've been there--once.

see?

you only make the mistake once don't ya!

Back