• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Two other "ghost girl" videos.

konajinx

Junior Acolyte
Found these yesterday while surfing around. The first is making its debut on such sites as ebaumsworld and crapville. Perhaps someone who is multilingual can translate it more than just the first three given sentences for those of us who only speak english:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/ghostgirl.html

While trying to look for more info on that clip (I found none), I stumbled upon this other video (scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the "Ghost Girl Video" box):

http://tinyplace.net/almas/photos.htm

konajinx said:
Found these yesterday while surfing around. The first is making its debut on such sites as ebaumsworld and crapville.

I'm surprised anything makes it's debut on Ebaumsworld given his reputation for stealing content from other sites and even going as far as removing any accredition and placing his own logos over existing ones.

Well maybe "debut" is the wrong word, but it's where I found it first, then saw it again over at Crapville. I was just surprised to see anything like this over there in the first place, stolen or not.

It sounds like in Spanish, I can hear him saying what sounds like "Amiga, como te llamas" or something which is I think "friend (fem.) what's your name?"

Don't we have some people on here who can speak Spanish? Onix is Mexican isn't he?

Am I the only one whose failing to see anything ghost like in the first one?

And just some ones kid in a room in the second?

Yeah, they both look just like regular people in each clip, especially given The reflection of the eyes in the cemetery one. but that's where I was thinking a translation of what the guy was saying in that one would help a little. In the second one, there's the usual claims of no one being in the cellar where that video was taken, so who knows. The dude in the first video seems genuinely surprised, though when the whatever it is lifts its head and looks at him before he runs away.

Hey guys, I just saw this and, yep, the guy, shock jock Facundo, is like "girlfriend, whats your name", and then when the "girl" turns around we get to see her with flashing eyes. Personally, I keep thinking the sounds are from a female cat in heat, but it really seems like there´s a person in there. Of course, they are filming in nigth vision, so I would expect the eyes to shine anyway, but it's still creepy.

Anyway, some information about Facundo: He's a big practical joker, so maybe it's a hoax.

-----

Addemdum:

Maybe a junky in the graveyard? It really seems like someone turning around to face the camera. I mean, that's November the 1st or the 2nd, Day of the Dead. Maybe someone got too drunk or mentally impaired and decided to mourn his/her dead. Also, sometimes junkies live in the graveyards, which don't ussually are very well watched anyway, sleeping in the catacombs. I would expect someone living in those conditions to be at least a bit off his/her head. But anyway, this thing is creepy. I haven't seen the other video, because is encoded in Real Media, but I'll do it soon, I hope.

!Chingada Madre! !Carajo! (more or less, not literally: Holy Sh*t! Dammit!) Facundo seems really scared and who wouldn't. I can't really tell if it's a ghost, but it's probably someone or something turning around to the camera. Now, would a ghost eyes shine like that on infrared? That's what makes me think it's something alive and not from the underworld, unless ghosts eyes can deflect ligth too.

Okay, just realized something: Facundo's eyes don't shine like that, but the girl's do. I does seem like someone wearing a dress, I can' really guess the colour, but the hair, being whitish on the infrarred, makes me think it's black. Maybe an old lady visiting some love one's grave? A lady with glasses?

Facundo's eyes don't shine because the camera is pointed at a close upward angle at him. The camera and infrared assist beam are pointed directly at the girls face. The only reason anyone would think this is real is because the crappy horror movie sound effect when she turns.

The graveyard ghost video doesn't seem to play right to the end for me. It kinda gets stuck halfway through. Really frustrating 'cos I never get to see the 'person' turn round :(

Back