• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Excellent stuff!
One of the most interesting sources of information from the US Navy is the onboard SNOOPIE team, which uses hand-held cameras on deck to photograph unknown phenomena.

Here's one of the clearest photos taken by a SNOOPIE team- obviously a drone, but who sent it up?

1646261242339.png

Excellent stuff!
One of the most interesting sources of information from the US Navy is the onboard SNOOPIE team, which uses hand-held cameras on deck to photograph unknown phenomena.

Here's one of the clearest photos taken by a SNOOPIE team- obviously a drone, but who sent it up?

View attachment 53418
Actually eburacum I need to pick you brains as I didn't have a camera at the time but last November something went over by block flights but it looked like a missile testing ? but I ask the neighbour as he had the picture come up on his facebook.

...last November something went over by block flights but it looked like a missile testing ? but I ask the neighbour as he had the picture come up on his facebook.
Interesting!
Where was this? Any chance of a picture?
Mysterious missiles are usually either bright meteors or distant aircraft contrails.

Pew Research Center, Washington, D.C. studies the living habits of people.

They claim that the more religious a person is, that this turns that person away from believing in UFOs.

I believe in God, but not too keen on organized religion.

I don’t think religion interfered in my belief in UFOs.

I just think UFOs is just another misunderstood part of our reality.

Interesting!
Where was this? Any chance of a picture?
Mysterious missiles are usually either bright meteors or distant aircraft contrails.
I'm going try and get a picture today but it looked like a grey firebird with contrails coming of its wings...it was lovely to see and it flew right over the block of flats I live in from South Shields of flats heading north to Scotland and took about 5 minutes before disappearing in the distance.

Last edited:
As I lie here in my hospital bed for another week - gastroenteritis with complications - thank you for the cheery uplift CB!

I have equally said so before, it you don't understand the sheer bonkers madness of it, you don't understand ufolology at all! :jugg:
Get well soon!

Thanks! Looks like it was the Landsat 9 launch.

View attachment 53521
More details here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landsat_9

This seems to have been the Atlas booster re-entering, after travelling halfway round the world from Vandenburg in California.
Cheers for that Eburacum as that's what is what I saw :).
Where I live I'm very fortunate to see things in the sky like a 5 seconds Green meteorites and even saw the Space X 3 times on May 30th 2020 twice as first time just looked like a plane in the distance but lucky was no planes about with Covid Lockdown and then saw it again at 9.30pm whizzing lower neat the Cheviot Hills and Queens "Don't Stop Me Now" came to mind and then saw it again next day Sunday at 1.30pm.

:popc:I thought they looked like Futuro houses.
You mean just like the ones which relate to recent discussions on the Pascagoula/Hickson/Parker thread...

If you didn't know better, you might think there's a connection....

Probably the work of some drunken eejits just back from the pub and realising it was 1 April...

They're probably hoping the intentional clues and humour are sufficient to avoid any wrath from 'above'... I would.... erm... speculate.

As penance, I wondered if this might be of historical interest - came across the following UK documentary from 1967, investigating UFOs in the U.S. and featuring some fabulous archive material.

It's topical as regards the overall question of 'disclosure'' and a snapshot in time. What exactly was this 'phenomenon' in the first place!

World in Action: We Know What We Saw

You mean just like the ones which relate to recent discussions on the Pascagoula/Hickson/Parker thread...

If you didn't know better, you might think there's a connection....

Probably the work of some drunken eejits just back from the pub and realising it was 1 April...

They're probably hoping the intentional clues and humour are sufficient to avoid any wrath from 'above'... I would.... erm... speculate.
:dunno:
First time I've seen that particular photo.

The world has known about the AATIP program for a while, but just recently the Pentagon released papers verifying the existence of this paranormal study.

Holy crap !

These papers explained how people were damaged by an UFO and other paranormal encounters.

Among the many reports, people were damaged by UFOs with sex encounter, unaccounted pregnancy, nightmares, burnt skin, nose bleeds, heart problems, unexplained fevers to mention a few.

I know I suffer from PTSD from my encounters for many years.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18115486/ufos-injuries-radiation-burns-pentagon-docs/

Last edited:
... These papers explained how people were damaged by an UFO and other paranormal encounters. ...

Not exactly. The AATIP documents that were released included an appendix listing alleged physiological effects resulting from UFO sightings and encounters. This listing was compiled by MUFON's former director John Schuessler from a variety of sources.

It was published as a paperback book or pamphlet back in 1996:

A Catalog of UFO-Related Human Physiological Effects Paperback – January 1, 1996
by John F. Schuessler
Geo Graphics Printing Co.; First Edition (January 1, 1996)
Paperback ‎105 pages

https://www.amazon.com/Catalog-UFO-Related-Human-Physiological-Effects/dp/B001R6G1PO

I say to myself that after all these years, the people who want to keep UFOs a secret are still winning.

But then I think that when I was young, one could not talk about UFOs without severe criticism.

Today it is possible to have a civil conversation about UFOs without someone calling the people in white coats and straight jackets to come and get you.

So, I resign myself to partial success ?

Luis Elizondo on America’s FoxTV News claims since the Pentagon verified the AATIP program and all it’s parts, Elizondo says there is this one question.

Did these UFO and paranormal events on purpose hurt people, or were people hurt by accident ?

Did any of the released documents *other than the old MUFON compilation* mention anything about reported or confirmed injuries or physiological effects?

AATIP was started in 2007 under Bigelow Industries and actually UFO study was a small part of the program as all paranormal was studied.

These newly released papers under the FOIA just turned this old information of rumors from the past into information that is factual and not rumors.

Back