• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UFO Photgraphed twice in vastly different locations.

Waylander

Ephemeral Spectre
Just looking through the website UFO evidence.org, and came upon two like or similar UFO photos from different parts of the world. One from Dorset in England and one in Vancouver! These have got to be the same object! In almost the same position. What d'ya think.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/

Dorset Engalnd November 14 2004
http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/section/recent/photo352.htm

And Vancouver November 25 2005
http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/section/recent/photo352.htm

Interesting?! Hoax or Real craft... Object?

Erm.... same photograph?

Check yer links ;).

As for what the Dorset object may be, I think it's quite possibly a plane, or a blimp, but from a weird angle. Light, distance and a reflective fuselage can do really odd things.

Yes, these are birds... Sigh. And yes, this has been discussed before. I really wanted to see something new and startling here.

I really can't undertsnd why people can't see this for themselves. I'm no skeptic generally, I truly want to believe but this is a bird, no doubt.

LeeCharlish said:
Yes, these are birds... Sigh. And yes, this has been discussed before. I really wanted to see something new and startling here.

I really can't undertsnd why people can't see this for themselves. I'm no skeptic generally, I truly want to believe but this is a bird, no doubt.

Awwww! Really sorry guys! I thought I found something interesting! Sorry about the link to the same image too! Bah! I too want to see someting new here but unfortunately there does not seem to be much in the way of new Photographic sightings about. Just reports of (Possible sightings). And all the photographs I've been takng lately, and nothing at all anomilous in the images, except the odd interloping drunk! ;)

And now that I see that it is indeed a seagul, I just can't believe how my eyes were fooled into seeing a saucer shape object. It is amazing though both pics threw up exactly the same style of flight from the birds.

Oh! Well! My apologies one and all.

Back to the web browser then.

But that doesn't answer an important question.... is it the SAME bird?

Whatever it is, and I'm not saying it is a UFO, but I don't personally see the birdie detail! What am I missing?

vi_nov2005_005.jpg

seagull.jpg

(c)Leaferne

See this thread (again!).

The Vancouver one is clearly a bird.

(The nerve of the guy, trying to sell it!)

The Dorchester one is less obviously a bird, but if it is, it's probably some kind of pigeon, from the colouring.

But what worries me is that the photographer claims to be a teacher, and writes "I was looking across a valley and took a picture *when later i* looked a* the digital photographs i* could see a rounded edge* object with golden wings.*It looked a bit like a whale."

I've highlighted typographical or grammatical errors with an asterisk.

A lot of my pics have gulls in them, but it's surprising how rare the 'classic' gull-wing shape is in photos!

Yeah, I can see it now. I suppose what threw me was the metallic appearance because of the colouring.

Frobush said:
seagull.jpg

(c)Leaferne
Made me laugh (more than it should have done)... perhaps copyrighting IFO explanations is the way forward. :shock:

rynner said:
The Vancouver one is clearly a bird.

(The nerve of the guy, trying to sell it!)
$30,000 minimum, he says. He is, in the words of the Bard, 'avin a larf, surely?

Is there anyone here who's never taken a picture with an unidentified object in it? Hell, I've got a photo of Loch Ness, no less, with a mysterious blurry object in the sky. Strangely, though, my first thought wasn't "Ooh, I could get a fortune for that", but "Bollocks, some bird I hadn't noticed has spoilt an otherwise scenic view".

This guy doesn't even have the "blurry" excuse. His UFO has a beak!

Back