• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UFO's buzz Washington D.C.

_schnor

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
"'It was this object, this light-blue object, traveling at a phenomenal rate of speed,' Rogers said... Military officials confirm that two F-16 jets from Andrews Air Force Base were scrambled early yesterday after radar detected an unknown aircraft in area airspace... [T]hey do not know just what the jets were chasing, because whatever it was disappeared. "There are any number of scenarios, but we don't know what it was," said Maj. Barry Venable... When the F-16s carrying air-to-air missiles were launched from Andrews, the unidentified aircraft's track faded from the radar, the military official said, speaking on condition of anonymity."

Read the article...

Any comments? :)

Thankfully, just a "routine launch", and "everything was fine in the sky"...

So that's OK then... nothing to worry about.

"Everything was fine in the sky, so they returned home."

Just the neighbours, popping round for a cuppa.... from Barnard's Star....

Why does the link to this on the front page call it a 'craft'? Bit much to assume from a light, isn't it?

Egads!

I was honestly expecting a link to a a National Enquirer type site, but am impressed that the Post ran that story.

It is a little scary....D.C. isn't too far from the bridge I live under....But I guess anything traveling that fast can get anywhere in a few nanoseconds, anyway.

Thanks for the link!

-Sudi:eek!!!!:

Back