• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UK Lottery Prediction

mejane

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I had a dream yesterday that might be prophetic, or may just be be the result of a cheese sandwich too close to bed-time...

Terry Wogan was in my kitchen counting penguins in the fridge, washing-machine etc (don't ask!). To cut a long story short, the winning numbers for tonignt's draw are:

4 15 36 45 23 11

Oh, and TW found two wombats in the dustbin... which is presumably the bonus number.

The dream was so silly I figure it must be true! I'll bet a quid anyway.

Jane.

I'm just gona put it on for a laugh see if i win a tenna or somethin thats the most i won so far :D i'll be happy with that lol.

Okay, but don't blame me if you don't win... blame the penguins. :)

Actually, thinking about it, sharing this information probably wasn't the greatest idea - everybody picks the same numbers and we all end up with about 2 quid each! Still a profit though :)

Jane.

I'm on for a quid, mejane.

I dreamt the run of lottery numbers about 3 years ago. I didn't win, BUT...and this is true...every number was one digit out, on the same side, ie. all were one digit lower than my dream numbers. So, the key maybe is to spend £3 rather than one. Good luck, but shhhh, don't tell everyone!

My dad has had a few lottery premontion dreams (mentioned before in other threads). He usually gets them with consecutive numbers in them. We have won the odd tenner thanks to his dreams. I had a dream were something happened three times and I was convinced 3 would be drawn the next day. It was.

I once dreamt I met a future me , I handed myself a winning lottery ticket and the older me said - you have this you need it more than me . I remember it was in my birthday ( in my dream )
Will have to wait a while until my birthday is on a Saturday or Wednesday . Jane - two of the numbers are ones I always choose , including the mysterious 23 .
Marion

Part 2

Nevermind Jane, perhaps in tonights dream you will have the next installment, where you get to spend it all.

Ermmm.............2 quid wasn't it?

:blah:

I think I need the promise of a bit more than £2 to even bother to stir myself and go to the shop to buy a ticket!

I guess you need more to get your teeth into.

:D

Why is it, that I always seem to get just 1 number correct? Statisically, is this the most likely outcome?

:confused:

I believe two numbers is the most statistically frequent occurrence
vampirus1.jpg

Damn! I got two numbers tonight, and here's me thinking I was clever and psychic and special :(

Instead I'm average.:eek!!!!:

Me thinks that a greater sample than half a dozen attempts is needed before coming to any conclusions about my average number of matches.

Incidentally, I wonder if they recycle all those winning slips that get returned?

There again, I don't suppose they get too many of those.

:blah:

Being a student, I'm extremely rich (not!)

So I prayed to whatever deity that I wasn't believing in that week for a win on the lottery.

Zip. Zilch. Zero.

So I tried again - 'Please, I could do with a few grand, even a couple of hundred, I'm not being greedy......)

Zip. Zilch. Zero.

So I tried again. 'Next week, I'll not believe in some other deity if you don't come up with the goods.'

There was a flash of lightning, a crash of thunder, and a voice from the heavens.

"Meet me half-way, you sod. Buy a bloody ticket!".

Still didn't work, though. :(

Shortly after the UK Lottery started, I had the idea of deliberately inducing a dream of winning, in the hope that it would prove to be precognitive. After about two weeks of dropping off thinking of nothing but riches, I eventually had my dream.

About half way through, I recalled my purpose and began to take the relevant mental notes. My brother and I were sharing the Jackpot and we had 10.4 million each. The checks were an odd shape, not the normal rectangle, in order to distinguish them as genuine. And the numbers were : 7, 8, 9, 27, 37, 48.

That Saturday was a rollover, estimated Jackpot 20 million. I called my brother and got him to put the numbers on, but no luck.

I still put them on regularly. Trust me not to check the date.

Then again, they got me 52 quid last Saturday.

You realise these numbers are going to come up the first week you forget to buy a ticket?:p

Yeah.

I haven't been able to afford it a few times and missed out on 10 pound prizes. Kinda felt like Fate giving me a gentle warning.

And can you imagine how stupid I felt having called my brother? I just hope that's not a necessary part of the sequence of events, 'cause I don't think he's put them on since and I'm not about to demand he does on the strength of a dream.

Ah well, if they ever do come up, at least I have proof here on this board.

Ho-hum, hope nobody spent their last pound on that prediction.

I've just checked the results and, as we all know, dreams are hard things to interpret but I have figured out a perfectly logical way (to me anyway) of getting the correct numbers...

My original prediction (in numerical order)

4 11 15 23 36 45

The actual numbers:

8 11 25 33 37 43

Now bear in mind that Terry found 2 wombats in the dustbin... I assumed this was the bonus number, but if you had all six main numbers correct why would you care about the bonus number? So this must have been a clue...

8 = 4 x 2

11 (The SECOND number was correct! Also 1 + 1 = 2!)

25 = 15 + (5 x 2)

33 = 23 + (5 x 2)

(my dream included TWO numbers ending in FIVE!)

37 = 36 + (2/2)

(the last thread I read before going to sleep mentioned that Britain and America are DIVIDED by a common language!)

43 = 45 - 2

(Umm... this is a NEGATIVE thing! (Bit pathetic that one))

On the other hand, there's always's next week. :D

Jane.

Back