• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Various Phenomena

A

Anonymous

I grew up in a terraced house in Bristol that had it fair share of freaky happenings.
I used to play in my mums bedroom quite happily for hours some times, but occasionally Id suddenly get this feeling that someone had entered the room. Id go cold and feel panicky and have to get out and wouldnt go back in for weeks.

I shared a bedroom with my older sister who used to go out with her boyfriend in the evenings. I used to get put to bed one night I heard what sounded like breathing, and a heartbeat that moved around the room. I was punched in the back once and the covers never stayed put on the bed. My bedroom door was pushed open so violently on night that it hit the wall behind it, and there was no one there, and worst of all as I got into bed one night I found a lump of excrement in my bed. Luckily my sister was home that night and sorted everything out, thinking somehow I,d had an accident, but I knew I had,nt and have never done any thing like that before or since. Another time I smelled gas in the room, noone else in the family could, but it was choking me and making me sick.

Back