• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Villa Boas/Hill adbuctions etc explained as CIA psi ops

A

Anonymous

see this link-its fairly disturbing if it is reality:

http://mediae.homestead.com

it explains Villa Boas,Hill abductions and the Yamski/adamski body in Yorkshire in the coal pit as CIA psi ops-which is pretty convincing as authors don't seem to have a UFO motivation and just stumbled upon the information......

Completely unsubstantiated tho', isn't it...?

HI

painfully slow to load too!

gave up after a couple of minutes.

CIA connections to psy-ops and UFOs isn't disputed i would have thought but tying them to an particular ones is another matter entirely.

Mal F

JerryB-they are totally but as I don't really go for the ETH but feel that those 3 cases do have something to them-the chance that they were the result of CIA/0r someone covert seems to be fairly plausible, but I guess you either believe these events had some basis in reality or not (I don't feel earthlights/EMF side effects were responsible in these cases ) For me it would be a decent explanation that is not to far removed from what goes on/has gone on in the murky world of psi-ops. But I do accept your point I have no idea about the validaty of the authors, let alone the source of the claims. The authors do appear sincere and are asking for help in sorting out the wheat from the chaff. Maybe James Easton would know the answers to the questions on military helicopers and their capacities in the 50's and 60's

Mal Function-please try again would like to hear your views on the link.

To not believe this particular take on things does not put one on the same side of those that think that the Villas Boas case was a real event, or anything to do with ETs. Putting it all into the world of so-called 'psy-ops' is just as incredulous as the ETH stuff - both are assumptions and neither can be proved. One also has to ask exactly what was the purpose of such psy-ops - they all seem completely pointless, if true.

I dunno JerryB, the CIA has tried a lot of stupid things in the search for a real Manchurian candidate.

This leads me to not immediately discount the vaporings of the crazy 'Nam vet down at the VFW. Not proof mind you, just indication that such things are not totally out of the realm of possibility.

I don't think that has anything to do with the sort of thing detailed in the orginal post's link.

But it could be....and there are a few other reasons for simulating an apperant alien abduction scenerio. Lets face it it would be of interest to see what the results on an individual would be on many levels-How they would deal with the event, what they would do with any information imparted etc etc Also lets face its agreat cover story for for various expriements , Oh they must be mad the aliens made them do it!!

No, that's not at all a convincing arguement IMHO. It's all a bit convoluted just to see how someone 'might' behave if supposedly 'abducted' by 'aliens'. It all seems like a rather pointless exercise. As I've said elsewhere, such stories give far more weight to the whole UFO phenomenon than is probably the case, as far as any covert agencies are concerned.

And, as that article points out, one has to wonder how anyone could be gassed with an hallucinogen deployed from a hovering helicopter.

JerryB I do think your're underestimating how much some of these covert agencies have and do utilize and create the ufo belief systems for there own usage. There have been some great articles and books by Jaques Vallee proving this. There are a few internal memo's that have shown that "they" have activly gone out of there way to use ufo's as screens for various dodgy going on's.

Perhaps so (and that's a very big 'perhaps'), but what's outlined in the link in your original post is spreading it a bit thick IMHO.

Yeah when rereading it it maybe is quite far out but there does seem some plausible clues there-but I would really like someone with time on thier hands and has maybe more investigatative know how to look into some of the claims. I think I was impressed by the authors willingness to accept it might be dubious and the fact they weren't your run of the mill guillible ufologist-it seems they stumbled across this "whistleblower" by accident.....

Perhaps so, but one must remember other 'whistle blowers' aren't the most reliable of sources - for example, the guy that spun out the whole 'Philadelphia Experiment' yarn. Ufology is full of so-called 'insiders' spilling the beans - so far, they don't seem to have proven anything at all. The same could also be said of Vallee - after all, we only really have his word for it.

Yeah Carlos Allende' had the US Navy in a headspin and contributed to Jessups suicide and he was just a lonely old drifter.

It has occoured to me that Vallee is just what you say, and like you say may well be reading to much into cranks within agencies.
But IMHO i do think he's the genuine article and have a great deal of time for his theories and research. Ironically ( in regard to the claim in the link about Ufo researchers working for the CIA) he has been accused many times of being a member of the infamous Aviary (Condor I think) which is hilarious....

It is a fact that Ufo groups have in the past been "infiltrated" by various secret services but this may well just be de riguer and happens to all groups viewed as subversive. And i guess due to nature of Ufo's being a great deal of the time military craft and/or covert operations being misidentified it makes sense, also ufo groups tend to hang around military bases which the authorities dislike very much....

Well, it may be assuming too much that 'Ufo's being a great deal of the time military craft and/or covert operations being misidentified '...

Redneck said:
... pretty convincing as authors don't seem to have a UFO motivation and just stumbled upon the information..

Lets not forget that the infamous Alien Autopsy film was "just stumbled upon" by a documentary maker looking for lost Elvis footage.

MInd you, if this is disinformation then it's obviously only aimed at people with broadband - I gave up on it after it had loaded 2MB and was still only half a dozen lines of text. Maybe someone could post a screenshot of it?

I didn't know the link was only working on broadband-thats frustrating for me cos I wanted as many people to read it as poss to get discussion going. I personally don't know how to do a screenshot of it or anything else like that. Its actually a very basic document with no flashy images or anything. It actually looks like a scanned image of the originally typewriter written document. Can anyone help the sitution?

Yes, I can - I'll repost them as attachments of a much lower file size...

JerryB-thanks so much for that-I hope the posts start flooding in!!

Interesting stuff. In the case of Villa Boas, it begs the question why the CIA would risk carrying out this kind of experiment in Brazil rather than on home turf. As far as the Hill case goes, the actual sighting itself was pretty brief and rather ambivalent: the abduction story only came out months later under hypnosis, and the hypnotist, Dr Benjamin Simon (who presumably would have had to be part of the conspiracy), stated publicly that he thought he was merely recovering dream material, rather than memories of an actual event.

Still, I do suspect that operations like those alleged have gone on: even if not in these particular cases. Jacques Vallee makes a pretty strong case for the Rendlesham Forest fiasco being some kind of psychological test carried out on airforce personnel; and possibly some of the original Contactees were the victims of elaborate hoaxes engineered by the intelligence community.

Its all done with mirrors, don't you know!

Hmm, I still think all such claims of 'experiments' are stretching the limits of credulity rather far. Particularly in the case of Rendlesham (but that's a different story).

Back