• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Villa Boas/Hill adbuctions etc explained as CIA psi ops

I wouldn't be surprised if the C.I.A or some shadowy group could be responsible for the Villas Boas event, the C.I.A have a pretty bad track record for messing with people's minds,but the day before the event happened at the same place,AVB and his brother witnessed a very bright light of a light red colour,when he tried to approach the light it "moved with enormous speed"to the other end of the field where it stopped,after trying to approach the light a number of times,he gave up,the object vanished like a light turned out.
If this was some experiment then the people in charge of it,had the foresight to include an earlier possible" ufo" sighting.
I'm not so sure about the experiment hypothesis,but then again i don't think this was any sort of E.T encounter either.

Isn't it a bit of an assumption that it actually happened at all? The opposite of the ETH theory need not be a 'CIA' theory - that tends to assume that the original event was real (and not either imaginary or fabricated by the 'witness).

Well,we just don't know the answer to that question do we?
I wasn't saying that the event was real or imaginary.

Back