• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

WANTED! FT film reviewer(s)

Dr_David_Sutton

Devoted Cultist
We're looking for an extra film reviewer to join the existing roster of hard-pressed FT cinephiles. For various reasons we're failing to cover everything we should, so - given the vast amounts of knowledge and enthusiasm on these boards - I thought I'd ask here first.

We're looking for someone who is London- (or near as dammit) based, as you will need to be able to get to West End/Soho screenings for (usually) 6/6.30 on weekday evenings.

You need (obviously) to be able to write a decent review, possess a wide knowledge and love of film, and have a particular liking for weird and genre-based cinema: SF, horror, fantasy and the odder corners of both mainstream and arthouse. You also need to actually turn up to screenings and get your copy in on time!

You don't get paid (sad, I know) but you do get to see new movies before anyone else (hoorah!) and get your work in the mag. You will be the envy of your friends and family.

If you're interested, drop me a line, telling me a bit about yourself and with a sample review of any recent cinema or DVD release, at:

[email protected]

Cheers,

DS

Awww, shame! I do watch a lot of films, but I live too far away from London.

Mythopoeika said:
Awww, shame! I do watch a lot of films, but I live too far away from London.

Ditto. The alt universe me who still works in London would be all over this like vinegar on chips :(

Back