Weird Sex (Practices; Preferences; Accoutrements; Etc.)

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Why would these guys be following women around?
anBlZw.jpeg

Pheromones. Obviously! :chuckle:

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Vabbing:

“Vabbing is a practice that promotes the use of vaginal fluids as perfumes.

The blended term - formed by the word’s "vagina" and "dabbing," - was first popularised in a 2018 episode of the Secret Keepers Club podcast, run by two New York City-based comedians, Emma Willmann and Carly Aquilino.

The trend later vent viral on TikTok as creators claimed that vabbing could make a woman more attractive to potential partners.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/19105538/vabbing-benefits-risks-explained/

maximus otter
I thought I'd heard most everything, but this is just vile! LOL!
Gwyneth Paltrow and her vaginary candles have a lot to answer for!

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
I read somewhere that there are some highly-prized glazed vessels, which samurai used to wile away the lonely hours, when they were not protecting villagers and setting windmills alight.

The secretions of their mistresses were collected, during prolonged Tantric sessions, to ensure a good supply.

I always hoped one would show up on the Antiques Roadshow, so the expert had to explain it to the owner.

"There's nothing in it, I'm sorry to say!"
"My late husband drank it. He thought it was sake!" :evillaugh:

Last edited:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar

uair01

Justified & Ancient
So once again I read a weird book and I read about the "elephant walk". Don't know if I wanted to have that knowledge ...

I do not doubt that he had tales of women and Rohypnol to tell, but when asked for the most confidential details about fraternity life, his response surprised me. He offered instead a story about a fairly elaborate hazing ritual called the “elephant walk,” in which young men inserted their fingers into each other’s anuses. Participants in the elephant walk were required to strip naked and stand in a circular formation, with one thumb in their mouth and the other in the anus of the young, typically white, man in front of them. Like circus elephants connected by tail and trunk, and ogled by human spectators, they walked slowly in a circle, linked thumb to anus, while older members of the fraternity watched and cheered.

1659376578682.png

uair01

Justified & Ancient
. . . and on the cry of Switch! the thumbs came out and things all went widdershits . . . :bhave:
Wait! I'm reading this other weird book ...

It is important to stress that coprophagia in humans is rare. Although described in schizophrenia early this century, little is known about its detailed phenomenology. There is no reference to it in commonly used texts, and mentions in basic postgraduate textbooks are confined to coprophagia as a form of sexual deviance. Faeces ingestion is also a feature of the culture-bound syndrome piblokto which is found in Eskimo communities.

Last edited:

brownmane

off kilter

It is important to stress that coprophagia in humans is rare. Although described in schizophrenia early this century, little is known about its detailed phenomenology. There is no reference to it in commonly used texts, and mentions in basic postgraduate textbooks are confined to coprophagia as a form of sexual deviance. Faeces ingestion is also a feature of the culture-bound syndrome piblokto which is found in Eskimo communities.
Not sure where you got this info, but "eskimo" is a derogatory word and the explanation of "piblokto" according to wiki is as follows:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piblokto

Nothing related to what your source book apparently claims.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member

It is important to stress that coprophagia in humans is rare. Although described in schizophrenia early this century, little is known about its detailed phenomenology. ... Faeces ingestion is also a feature of the culture-bound syndrome piblokto which is found in Eskimo communities.

Just for the record ... Although coprophagia is one of the many symptoms or effects known to afflict people in the throes of piblokto / piblotoq, it's not always exhibited nor is it uniquely associated with this episodic disorder (aka "Arctic hysteria"). In humans coprophagia has been noted in relation to a variety of mental / behavioral disorders such as delirium, dementia, pica, and schizophrenic episodes.

uair01

Justified & Ancient
What exactly is this particular "weird book"? If you're going to quote it, you need to cite the source.
It is really weird but very good:

From the Edge of the Couch: Bizarre Psychiatric Cases and What They Teach Us About Ourselves
by Raj Persaud (Goodreads Author)
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show...arch=true&from_srp=true&qid=kY74kHdCAJ&rank=1

1 Werewolves, Vampires and Witches: When the Past Comes Back to Haunt Us
2 It Takes Two to Tango: When Delusions Are Contagious
3 The Phantom Lover Syndrome
4 Sexual Delusions: When Death and Sex Go Hand in Hand
5 The Delusion of Love
6 Delusions of the Body
7 Danger to Self
8 You Are What You Eat: The Delusion of Nourishment <<< pica and coprophagy here
9 A Load of Old Rubbish: Diogenes Syndrome
10 Obsession
11 Munchausen Syndrome and the Delusion of Illness
12 Born into the Wrong Body: The Delusion of Gender
13 Two’s Company, Three’s a Crowd: Multiple Personality Disorder
14 Delusions About who Other People are: The Capgras Delusion
15 Stranger Than Fiction?
16 Would You Know What a Delusion Is – Even If You Had One?

And the elephant walk picture is from here: Not Gay: Sex Between Straight White Men by Jane Ward
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25137060-not-gay?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=YFIkZ70CKa&rank=1
But that was the only thing that was really interesting in that book. I was disappointed, because I was searching for proof that a lot of men visiting gay cruising sites are just lazy hetero men who don't want the complexity of women. I find it such a plausible hypothesis, that I really want to see proof of it. (Yes I'm weird :) ) But I didn't find that in this book.
This somewhat woke book was more a critique of the weird rituals hetero men use to be able to touch each other: rugby drunk fests, bro soccer embraces, nude hazing rituals etc.

Last edited: