• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Were/Are you a fan of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? Have you heard of Enderal?

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
Just a heads up for people who might be video games fans and enjoyed Skyrim. There is a new super-mod out for Skyrim called "Enderal: Forgotten Stories". We are talking a new continent to adventure on; pretty much a whole game. It uses many of the assets of Skyrim, but is a very different game on a different world. It is also quite a labor of love, with long dialogues, impressive character development, and a detailed plot. In many ways it is better than Skyrim, in the same way that those familiar with Fallout 3 & 4 will know that Fallout New Vegas is better in these areas. There are a few new mechanics to get used to, but that is half the fun. Best of all, Enderal: Forgotten Stories is completely FREE. It has even been released free on Steam. It has certainly made my covid-19 lockdown more like a holiday than a prison sentence and that is one among many reasons that I heartily endorse Enderal.

Yes!

another (qualified) endorsement here.

qualified only because, having installed it successfully on a friend's kit via remote assistance... I am consistently unable to install it on my own :(

Yes! another (qualified) endorsement here. qualified only because, having installed it successfully on a friend's kit via remote assistance... I am consistently unable to install it on my own :(
Damn. That's gotta hurt buddy. Is your box/laptop too old or too new?

It gets worse. I installed Enderal onto BMF's machine. Failed to get it on to mine.

3 months later he gifted me his superior set up having won a small lottery prize. Very sensibly reformatted before it was sent up.

Then I failed to get it to install on the new machine.

Sometimes the Universe Just Says No :(

Back