• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

When breasts attack....

A

Anonymous

Patron claims stripper squirted him with breast milk

JACKSON -- A dancer at a much-protested downtown strip club could face an assault charge after a patron claimed she squirted him in the face with breast milk.

Deputy Chief Matt Heins said the 23-year-old patron contacted police on the night of the alleged incident to fill out a report, but did not indicate whether he wanted to press charges.

"It would be up to him to decide," Heins said.

The man said the dancer squirted him last week during a lap dance at The School House.

The dancer denies the patron's account of what happened, club spokesman Chance Williams said.

"I get one (version of events) from him that she did it. I get one from her that she didn't," Williams said. "I've been in this business 20 years, and when you think you've seen everything, something new pops up."

The School House opened in July following a legal battle with the city. A court settlement will force the club, which doesn't serve alcohol and features nude dancing, to move within 15 months.

AND

JACKSON, Mich. (AP) -- A dancer at a downtown strip club accused of squirting a patron in the face with breast milk told police that the man grabbed her breast while she was dancing, according to published reports.

The Jackson woman denies the patron's claim that she squeezed her breasts and squirted him with the milk while performing a lap dance July 25 at The School House.

She told police the 23-year-old patron grabbed her breast and said "What's that?", according to a police report cited in a Saturday story in The Jackson Citizen Patriot. She said the man tried to grab her breast again when she tried to walk away.

The dancer said milk never squirted from her breast or struck the man in the face, according to the report. But she told police that milk may have dripped somewhere in the middle of the dance or when he grabbed her breast. The woman told police she recently had a child and was lactating.

The man complained to a club manager, who offered free soft drinks and passes to the club. The man declined the offers, left the club and filed a police report a short time later.

Police on Friday forwarded the complaint to the city attorney's office, which will decide whether to press assault charges against the dancer.

The dancer told police she wants to pursue sexual assault charges against the patron because he touched her while she was dancing, the police report said.

http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/mich...I--BreastMilkAssault&&news&newsflash-michigan

She assaulted him with breastmilk?!!! Maybe he was worried about his collestral. Or I suppose he could be lactose intollerant.

Anyway, the most likely explanation is that she was playing with them and they went off. Seriously, it can happen.

Cujo

"I get one (version of events) from him that she did it. I get one from her that she didn't," Williams said. "I've been in this business 20 years, and when you think you've seen everything, something new pops up."

fnarr fnarr

Dark Detective said:
She told police the 23-year-old patron grabbed her breast and said "What's that?", according to a police report cited in a Saturday story in The Jackson Citizen Patriot. She said the man tried to grab her breast again when she tried to walk away.
If he didn't know what they were, what was he doing there?

I'd have thought there were people who would pay extra for that sort of thing. He should count himself lucky.

Actually, I saw a play last year which involved a "milk-fight" between various cast members. All good, clean, family fun.

Cujo said:
She assaulted him with breastmilk?!!! Maybe he was worried about his collestral. Or I suppose he could be lactose intollerant.

Anyway, the most likely explanation is that she was playing with them and they went off. Seriously, it can happen.

Cujo
She's right you know, they can. :cool:

Wasn't there a case a few years ago where a man buried his face into a lap-dancers silicone-enhanced breasts... and then filed a complaint of sexual assault?

Jane.

IIRC, a stripper in the UK attempted to claim damages when a birthday boy, who's party she was working at, alledgedly gave her concusion with his, er, manhood. Sounds somewhat implausible. I think it was all a publicity stunt. :)

I just feel sorry for this woman having to dance and gyrate around while lactating.

Back