• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Where I'm Staying for UnCon

oll_lewis

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Hi, at previous uncons I've organised a group booking at a hostel for people from the message board but as I have left things a bit late to do that this time and don't seem to make it here as often as I'd like these days I thought rather than that I'd give details on where I'm staying instead so, if you want to join in a (hopefully) big group of FTMBers you can join me there.

http://www.ashleehouse.co.uk/index.htm

I've stayed here before a few times, it's a very nice hostel and up by Kings Cross so quite central. It's a lot quieter than the Generator (where we have previously stayed) too and is a little less stark. I'm staying for 3 nights from the Friday before uncon and it only cost me £51 for a bed in the 18 bed dorm, the price there includes brekfast as well.

They apper to have quite a few beds left for uncon weekend and you can book online. If you book there let us know in this thread and maybe we can all meet up during friday afternoon sometime as well.

Looks good. We're going the hotel route as we're travelling as a couple. If this applies to other Unconventioners who've not booked accommodation yet, I had success in getting a much cheaper room than would have otherwise been the case by using 'Name Your Own Price' on Priceline.co.uk. Try including the City as one of your chosen areas.

Back