• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Who was it?

Wow. Sounds as if Randi's been done out of a career :)

As long as we remember that some opinion is more valid than others :lol:
...for my next trick - filming a piece of fluff on nightcam and claiming it is an orb...tadaaaaaaaaa!

Oh, just for shits and giggles, here's another story about seeing something through a digital camera which isn't apparent to the naked eye:

Then, years later, I had this woman I was working for and we got along really good. So, one day she had invited me to her house. Well, as we were at her house, we were talking about ghost stories and the like. She excitedly pulled out her digital camera and led me upstairs to their master bedroom. We stood, just outside of the bedroom doorway, and she told me to take the camera and just scan around the room, starting in one corner and going to the next. "Just see if you see anything she said". I took the camera, still not knowing if I was truly a believer and scanned the room. Sunddenly, I moved back to the corner I had just scanned over. She said, "You see something don't you". I did! I saw a green-ish male figure standing in the corner looking out the window! I was scared to death, but even when I scanned the corner again, the figure was there.We returned to the first floor of the house, when started to tell me all about it. They had bought the house just about a year prior. The first week they lived in the house, their children (very young children) would awake in the middle of the night screaming and crying. Finally one night, my bosses husband got so furious, he yelled, "I don't care that you're here, I don't care if you stay, just leave my children ALONE!" The children never woke up crying again. Then about a week later was when my boss had noticed the image through her camera. She'd been going through various parts of the house taking photos to send to relatives that lived out of state. When she was scanning the master bedroom looking for a good view of the room, and found the exact image I found. She yelled for her husband who saw the same thing. But it can only be seen through the screen on her digital camera.

An unusually literate account from this site.

Gadaffi_Duck said:
Soooooo....are we all pretty much in agreement that this girl is a wind-up merchant or just a 'plain' ;) nutter?

No.

I think that that seems like the most logical answer, but it also seems possible that there was some kind of ghost there that she was able to see for whatever reason. I'm not sure that there ever will be a definite answer unless the girl comes out and says it was a joke.

:( I find it slightly irritating that some people shout "ghost" so quickly.
This is a little experiment for those with a web cam:
Set up the cam so that you have it on live view..
point an infra-red remote control at the camera
press a button...
You've just seen infra red light
Which is invisible to humans

Ghosts don't scare people,people scare themselves.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying it was definitly a ghost. I'm just saying that it seems like one good possiblity among others.

As much as I would love to see a ghost, or even read about a fully documented scientific 'proof'....sadly, this girl is deluded (regardles of what ofin73 asserts) :D

I just want to say if any of you see anything weird on each others web cam, the simplest thing to do is grab a screen shot.
Easiest way to do this hit the print screen button on your keyboard and then open a program such as Paint or Word and past in the shot.
Voila.

How much do you want to bet that even if they 'press print' nothing will show?...sorry in evil mode right now - just watched another egregious most haunted, so am in mocking mood - please ignore :D

Back