• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

winged alien picture

ruffready

Justified & Ancient
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page66.html This photo was taken about 5 years ago of my friend Chris and his friend. I am blocking out their faces because they no longer talk and I didn't want to cause any further problems between them. As you can see in the photo, there is what I can only describe as a winged alien; as phony as it looks I will swear on a bible that it is not faked.
Chris is a gifted psychic and he has had many interesting experiences and encounters with what he calls fairies. Now he believes this is one of them, but it dosen't look like any fairy in the stories that I have ever read. It also looks like there is some sort of vortex rising up from the creature's head. If this is a photographic flaw, It sure is a creepy one!

--Michael R.
[email protected]

works ok for me I just did it again

count 45 seconds after you get to site...it took that long before it poped on

Winged alien

It looks more like a giant greenfly to me...

...I'd guess it's a reflection in the lens.

Hmmm

Energy vortexs, orbs, "winged aliens"...

No, they aren't faked, just likely to be reflections and nothing more...

I get tired of these pics, sorry RR...

Hmm- photographic simulacra in action methinks. I bet if 50 different people were asked to discern shapes from a rather poor photo you'd also get various other shapes appearing. If you suspect ghostly shapes, you're more likely to see 'ghostly' shapes. It's no different from seeing shapes in clouds.

I think the "winged alien" looks kinda cool, not sure what sort of problem with a camera or film would cause that sort of thing to appear in a photo, were there other photos taken at the same time? did other photos on the film have anything wrong with them???
Whatever it is it looks like it's running somewhere ... :spinning

It looks like a photographic/developing flaw to me . . .

Carole

Its some entity

running for cover!! Its plain to see. Its on the move!!:eek!!!!:

This is probably a symptom of processing faults from cheap and quick photo development places. It looks like the negative (of which no sample is given) has gotten a little pinched and the emulsion has become damaged. This darkens the damaged part of the negative, and thus comes out as lighter on the photo.

Ruffready - it is odd looking, but I've seen this photo effect before, and I'm virtually certain it's simply a processing mishap.

Also, you were right to block out the faces of your friends in the photos you posted on the net, but for another reason. You should ALWAYS do this, because anytime you post someone's photo you are in fact giving their likeness to any deranged individual with access to the net to use in any way they wish. Innocent people have suffered in ways I'm sure you can imagine. Be careful out there.

It has been my experience that C2C will post pretty much anything photo wise regardless of authenticity. I agree with the majority it is most likely a camera flaw and or nasty glare.

Back