• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Woman Finds Her Doppelgänger

Xanatic*

Antediluvian
Speaking of Cumberbatches, I wonder if Sidney Paget's brother ever got recognized in the streets as Sherlock Holmes.

One of these doppelgangers (or strictly two of them, not sure who was the original) was featured as a news story on Have I Got News for You last week. Seems there may be quite a few of these doubles, maybe there's only so many faces to go around.

Great story...I like that they live so close together.

There's a strange thing about these non-supernatural doubles, whenever they're reported on they have lots in common, like the same job or naming their kids the same, more than one match to something in their lives. It's as if because they look alike some cosmic decree states they should share similar lives.

There must be doubles who live radically different lives, but I suppose they don't get news stories about them.

These people are like the non-player characters in a video game...proof that we are all living in a big virtual reality simulation!

Back