• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Yorkshire Man UFO Abduction

Well, I was initially excited as its a long time since we have had a decent UK abduction case, however:

1. The following are straight out of the Welsh triangle of 1977:

'a man wearing something resembling a 'space suit and helmet''

"silver object and the next thing it juddered"

The 'juddering' is how the Broad Haven school kids described the motion of the UFO they sighted.

2. Then he sees a helicopter:

He saw a 'light in the sky' and then everything went dark as strong winds began to shake the trees.

"It was really bizarre and a little bit frightening."

He believes the light he saw was 'some kind of craft'.

Yes, a helicopter.

3. Then we have:

"He believes that he had been abducted by aliens to become a soldier in some kind of war involving different alien races.

Mr Kellett hit the headlines in 2020 when he claimed he saw singer Robbie Williams aboard a spaceship in 1999. He said the former Take That star was part of his 'military unit'."

According to the Daily Star, Robbie did not deny the story but said: "No comment."

"Taken by a group of aliens and put into a military unit, trained to fight as a super-soldier against their enemies on this planet and on many others in our universe.

"Coming to terms with memories of an alien planet and fighting different alien races as well as human races on Earth."

Which along with his fantastical book cover serve to completely undermine any credibility he may have had.

4. He then drags the 1974 Berwyn incident into it, please ignore and read the excellent Andy Roberts book instead:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/UFO-Down-Berwyn-Mountain-Crash/dp/1905723601/ref=sr_1_3?crid=28SUBTMXKZRA0&keywords=berwyn+ufo&qid=1641215331&sprefix=berwyn+ufo,aps,59&sr=8-3

5. Then he has provided an illustration of an alien that is an almost exact likeness of the 'Egyptian' aliens in the Stargate movie...

Conclusion: You know what, I am ready to believe he may have had some unusual experiences when he was younger, perhaps even when riding his motorbike, however I am confident without turning a single page of his book that he has undergone hypnotic regression and all the "alien super-solider" bollox is a direct result. Anyone brave enough to buy the book...?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27:Russell+JAMES+KELLETT&s=relevancerank&text=Russell+JAMES+KELLETT&ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1

A bargain at £14.99...

Last edited:
5. Then he has provided an illustration of an alien that is an almost exact likeness of the 'Egyptian' aliens in the Stargate movie...

269969441_1325991334489872_1173086054986195135_n.jpg

And l can’t imagine where his drawing of a generic soldier aiming a generic M-16 could have come from, other than an alien abduction experience. Or the Daily Mail:

… among 647 other options.

maximus otter

269969441_1325991334489872_1173086054986195135_n.jpg

And l can’t imagine where his drawing of a generic soldier aiming a generic M-16 could have come from, other than an alien abduction experience. Or the Daily Mail:

… among 647 other options.

maximus otter
Indeed, a surprisingly human-like weapon for an interplanetary super-soldier...

I've just had a look at the Stargate aliens for the first time in many years and yes, there are differences, however the basic concept of an animal head helmet on a toned, smooth body with Egyptian-style clothing and holding a weaponised spear is there to see.

Last edited:
Watched too much sf, methinks.

Not that there is such a thing as too much sf, but maybe on top of an overactive imagination?

Havent the papers more sense than to print such nonsense?

I actually found myself wondering if he suffered from a form of epilepsy. As a keen bike rider he wouldn't have wanted it investigated in case he lost his licence, so far easier to convince himself that he was regularly being abducted.

More from Mr Kellett:

https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/news/1...nvites-celebs-communicate-aliens-north-wales/

"A UFO investigator is calling on celebrities who have expressed an interest in the extra-terrestrial to join him in Flintshire to help him communicate with aliens.

Russ Kellett has been investigating UFO sightings and strange phenomena in North Wales for 30 years.

And now, due to an increase in interest in UFOs and the paranormal, during lockdown, Russ wants to bring celebrities to the region and use his skills and experience to put them in touch with aliens."

He said: "To them and any other celebrties who are getting in to this, if they want to get involved they can get in touch with me. I want them to know its genuine, we're not after money, we want to go out for a couple of nights and hopefully make contact."

However, Russ, who is due to publish a book on the subject this year, believes that the truth has yet to be revealed".

Here is his website:

https://www.ufo.uk.net

"My abduction story as been censored over the years. I have spent years promoting other peoples story's and information about there abductions putting other people first, that as stopped know its my turn.My truth before other peoples BS."

Also from this website:

"Scott Felton

May 29, 2016UFOsBerwyn Mountain UFO, Berywn UFO Hoax, Cader Berywn, Llandrillo, Operation Photoflash, Penguin Island, Scott Felton, UFO Sightings UK, UFO Wales, Xpose UFO Truth
So having done all my research over the years I have now decided to back track on much of what I have written so far.

I now believe that the Berywn UFO Incident was indeed a crash of an extra-terrestrial craft with occupants not from earth.

I firmly believe that John Williams is now actually correct along with Andy Roberts. I apologize to Russ Kellett for being defamatory about him and I take back any negative approaches to his work, he was right all along and I am sorry for shooting you down so quick.

There is no alien base under Penguin Island but I fact it is located approx 2/3 miles off shore from the area of coast near to Tywyn, Gwynedd, Wales UK.

I believe the grey aliens are in our government and I believe the Queen and at least 60% of the Royal Family or Reptilian aleins from Draco ssyetm and possibly Mars."

Last edited:
Another page worth noting:

https://www.ufo.uk.net/russ_in_the_media_news_papers_the_sun.html

This is a newspaper article from 2003 in which he tells of being on his motorbike and pulling up a railway crossing. Then there were bright red lights behind him that weren't from a car or truck (He then believes he was abducted by something above him) The following day a female work colleague notices he has severe sunburn on one side of his face.

In other words, almost word for word what happened to the character Roy Neary in Speilberg's Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

I think I'm finished with Mr Kellett.

https://metro.co.uk/2023/08/07/ufo-...he-uk-19289332/?ico=just-in_article_must-read

Secret ‘underwater alien base’ is hidden off UK coast, UFO hunter claims​

Monday 7 Aug 2023 11:01 am

A British UFO hunter has revealed footage gathered over a 20-year period spent investigating the sight of a reported alien abduction.

In light of claims that the US government is hiding evidence of ‘non-human intelligence’, Russell Kellett, 60, decided to share his findings with the world.

Russell, from North Yorkshire, UK, has dedicated the last two decades to investigating the area where RAF pilot, William Schaffner, crashed his plane into the North Sea in September 1970 – Filey Beach near Scarborough in Yorkshire.

He was reportedly chasing a UFO before crashing, and while his plane was recovered three months later, his body was never found.

‘I have been visiting this site for the last 20 years, capturing footage of things coming out of the water,’ said Mr Kellett. ‘The footage shows two crafts in the sea side by side. They are flying triangles, and they are very close to the road – as you can see at the start of the video,’

‘There’s no logical explanation as to what it could be. People have said it could be a plane or a boat, but that close to the road in this location in the middle of the night? Not a chance,’ he added.

‘From my investigation, I have come to the conclusion that there must be an underwater alien base off the coast of Filey Beach,’ he said. ‘The pilot who crashed into the North Sea, in my opinion, was definitely abducted by aliens, and I believe this underwater base had something to do with it.’

Mr Kellett also claimed that the flying objects seem to be able to outrun and out manoeuvre our air force, not showing up on radar. He added that the public hearing on UFOs in the US involving former intelligence officers, and witnesses, said the same thing as him.

‘Now more than ever, people are starting to believe that there is alien life not only out there but also visiting Earth.’

In 2009, the Ministry of Defence said that the death of the pilot was not the result of a UFO encounter but a ‘tragic’ accident.

Ah, but hang on a moment, witness Pauline Moody might not agree:

"It was a lousy night, stormy, driving rain, low cloud and high winds."

The witness was at Filey; the Lightning crashed "...5 miles North of Flamborough Head, North Yorkshire..."

Filey-Flamborough-Fortean-01.jpg

Filey top left; Flamborough Head bottom right; possible crash site marked with red star

So: From a distance of 13/14km on a foul night, a witness saw two lights seem to merge over the sea, after which one of them apparently descended and the other carried on its course.

Not an inaccurate description of what happened, apart from the apparent merging which was caused by angle of view and lack of visual resolution under the conditions of weather & distance.

No mystery, just a tragic accident.

maximus otter

I just feel being abducted by aliens from the cockpit of his fighter whilst in flight is a lot more plausible than a witness seeing two lights from kilometres away in especially poor visibility... :bored:

Back