• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that you missed the point.

BOTH Daniel and John (and other prophets) didn't understand the prophetic visions they were showed! BOTH even received complementary explanations from the angel speaking to them (in the texts). They just reported in their ORDERED book what they saw, heard and felt, and the said explanations (the Book of Revelation is the ONLY book in the New Testament asked by Christ to be written).

They had not the least idea that these visions were about UK!

I, living in the modern times, say that (aliens' and British monarchy's involvement) thanks to a deep and thorough analysis of THEIR books, that is to say of the angels' and Christ's PROPHECIES, word SPECIFICALLY used by Christ himself, UNLIKE the Norse poems for example, and many other supposed visions.

But to know all of this you must read their books first.

Daniel, John, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Zechariah and so many prophets were NOT obsessed by anything but by respecting to the least weird detail what they received, WITHOUT ANY PERSONAL BIAS OR INTERPRETATION, unlike many books of the Bible. It is because those prophecies are SO STRANGE, in terms of symbols and figures and events, and NEVERTHELESS MATCHING EACH OTHER, that they are SO PRECIOUS!

One cannot accuse anyone to have changed these prophecies to make them clearer to just match someone's worldview. The very fact that these prophecies are expressed in such so complex and cryptic way makes them even truer and reliable, especially when they TOTALLY and EVENTUALLY match the factual history!

At last, the British monarchy is a means for God to deploy His Plan, not the Plan itself, like the British (BRIT - ISH = man of covenant) People is the modern Tribe of Ephraim having received the birthright, NOT the birthright itself, since Great Britain is JUST where the true Man of Covenant comes to achieve God's Plan.

What matters is that NO ONE expects Christ and the Two Witnesses to come in the British monarchy (except myself for I am directly involved) DESPITE all is perfectly announced as such. The problem only comes from the numerous and profound prejudices and preconceptions of the modern peoples' mindsets. Particularly well proved here, as in many other forums.

I think you're missing the point.
First of all, I'd like to see the actual historical evidence of Jesus. This is only fair seeing as you're trawling heavily through the ginger aspects of our monarchy to back up your claims.
When I say Henry VIII doesn't look like a bear, that's because he is a man. Other totemic animals may apply - even oranges and tennis given a push, but surely in modern times Russia is the Bear?

Also. Why does God need a prophecy anyway? Apparently He created it all. It'll work out according to His will.
Think you can work his plan out? You have that sort of brain?

Don't pretend I didn't completed my definition of the word 'fact' in my other post.
See, the problem is that your definition of the word fact is essentially irrelevant. It is all but meaningless. By your definition, pretty much anything can be "proven" to be a fact. When you start with a belief and "check" it out as your sort of "fact", anything is possible. You are not alone. There are plenty of others who don't get it. That still does not make any of your proclamations correct. Does not change the real meaning of the word fact.

The Bible, Star Trek, the Arthur legends, and other such things are allegorical constructs. Fiction. Mythology. They have their place, of course. They all can be useful in various ways. But they are not factually real. The only scholars who accept the Bible as "history" are the ones who started out believing it to be so. No objective facts prove the stories to have actually happened. If you want to believe it, fine. If you want to make claims about factual reality, they have to be backed up by more than tortured history, pretty pictures (and some of the other kind), and other wild claims. That is why no one is taking you seriously.

I think you're missing the point.
First of all, I'd like to see the actual historical evidence of Jesus. This is only fair seeing as you're trawling heavily through the ginger aspects of our monarchy to back up your claims.
When I say Henry VIII doesn't look like a bear, that's because he is a man. Other totemic animals may apply - even oranges and tennis given a push, but surely in modern times Russia is the Bear?

Also. Why does God need a prophecy anyway? Apparently He created it all. It'll work out according to His will.
Think you can work his plan out? You have that sort of brain?
No, I perfectly got the point about your previous post. Now you totally change your subject, i.e. the controversial historical Jesus. That also could be debated (there are plenty of contextual evidences) but I first want to stick on the topic.

You perfectly see why Henry VIII would have been seen as a bear with his resemblance, especially when confirmed by the three ribs (wifes) in its mouth, the (only) one of his side (Henry VII) from whom he was. You expect something to mean one thing and disregard the rest of the context. So, in that case, Henry VIII really appears as a bear, including for his savage character and behavior. Of course he is a man, like were the other kings of the four beasts.

The angel even adds explanations in Daniel 7:

17 ‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth.

18 But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.’

22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.

So, it's a pre-requisite to know the prophecies by heart (or reread them again and again) to just start having an educated opinion about what they say. The four beasts are four kings (and their kingdoms), nothing else, and they all come from the SAME kingdom which gradually became larger with time!

Now, the reason for which God offers prophecies (rather A prophecy telling a whole coherent and proved narrative of the future events (hence the plural I sometimes use for the prophecies) is to let people know what will come in order for them to choose how to behave to be selected and saved in the endtimes. If the general scenario of the future has been and will be what is described as showed in my book, the personal choices are still to be made. Don't confuse the global and the local levels of choices. JUSTICE AND FAITH ARE OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO HIM.

God warns people because he loves them! But it's up to the people to love God enough to follow His path. He created His creatures to get higher to Him through FREE WILL. If they refuse to do so, why would he save them? It wouldn't be logical.

Last edited:
See, the problem is that your definition of the word fact is essentially irrelevant. It is all but meaningless. By your definition, pretty much anything can be "proven" to be a fact. When you start with a belief and "check" it out as your sort of "fact", anything is possible. You are not alone. There are plenty of others who don't get it. That still does not make any of your proclamations correct. Does not change the real meaning of the word fact.

The Bible, Star Trek, the Arthur legends, and other such things are allegorical constructs. Fiction. Mythology. They have their place, of course. They all can be useful in various ways. But they are not factually real. The only scholars who accept the Bible as "history" are the ones who started out believing it to be so. No objective facts prove the stories to have actually happened. If you want to believe it, fine. If you want to make claims about factual reality, they have to be backed up by more than tortured history, pretty pictures (and some of the other kind), and other wild claims. That is why no one is taking you seriously.
Please, don't ridicule yourself that way. Of course we talk about something that really happened, or someone that really existed, to define a fact, that's why I added all the possible definitions. And the Bible prophecies AS explained in my book PERFECTLY fit the reality of history.

AGAIN, what matters are the probabilities for those correspondences between prophecies and facts to take place when you add EACH one of them in the ORDER provided by the prophetic narrative. If I chose one or two occurrences, like many prophecies amateur do it out of the context, it would strictly be coincidences and wishful thinking. BUT, here, the whole book tells a loooooonnnnnggggg series of correspondences. And we are NO MORE in a mere imaginary construct for it would take one chance on zillions for this to happen the way ALL the events and figures are described.

AGAIN, what do you think science is based on? PROBABILITIES!

And what does science study? FACTS!

So, in science FACTS ARE PROBABILITIES, AND CONVERSELY!

If the latter are infinitesimal to occur by chance, then what is study is said to be a fact. The Bible prophecies - as explained in my book - are / describe therefore FACTS!

Last edited:
9 – Anointed One vs Antichrist in Daniel 9.

upload_2017-10-22_8-26-32.png
upload_2017-10-22_8-26-42.png

Now comes Daniel 9, following the birth of Israel in Daniel 8.

2017 is 70 years after the Israel UN Resolution (November 29th 1947). And we know, from the chapter on the year 2017, that we enter precisely the very period of Daniel 9. But be attentive (Dan 9:24):

24 Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

As you know, 70 'sevens' are 70 x 7 years = 490 years.

The question is: what is the starting point of these 490 years?

We know that they are decreed. A simple and direct answer is: the decreed time is when the calendar of the endtimes has been decreed. The calendar of the endtimes, for the WHOLE WORLD, since the beginning of the 20th century, is the GREGORIAN CALENDAR which started on October 15th 1582.

490 years later is 2072.

Do we have a problem with 2017? Certainly not.

What matters in this verse is to make a distinction between the 'Holy City' and the 'Most Holy Place'. The first thought is Jerusalem for both of these expressions. But look carefully. The angel speaks about 'YOUR Holy City' and 'THE Most Holy Place'.

While the first indeed means Jerusalem, which is actually Daniel's Holy City, that is to say Holy for all the Hebrews, 'THE Most Holy Place' is not depicted as a city, just THE place. In the Book of Revelation, describing the same prophetic events (same godly source), the only possible Most Holy Place, coming at the very end of that Book in Rev 21, is...

THE NEW JERUSALEM coming down to earth from heaven!

And this City of God, not built by the humans, comes at the very end of the endtimes period. In other words, all the prophecies taking place before that great event must come first. And there are many of them. No surprise then that 2072 would be the end date for the New Jerusalem to come, or rather a condition to fulfill.

Note that if the Gregorian calendar is the decreed time for the Most Holy Place to come down to earth, this time reference must be applied for something else, now obvious to guess (Dan 9:25).

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

The word going out
is NOT the Israel UN Resolution in 1947 because it is applied for JERUSALEM to be rebuilt, NOT Israel. And this never happened before the Six Day War Knesset Decree of June 28th 1967 http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2016/ola612.htm

when Israel's parliament decided to make a divided city, Jerusalem, a unique one, and to rebuilt and restore many buildings and services.

Now, let's first address the time question before the identification of the Anointed One.

7 'sevens' (7 x 7 years = 49 years) from the June 28th 1967 Knesset Decree was on June 28th 2016. The verse says that there will be 7 'sevens'. It means that it is a condition to fulfill, not a precise date.

62 'sevens'is 62 x 7 years = 434 years.

What we must focus on is that 7 'sevens' comes immediately after the definition of the starting event (1967 Knesset Decree) and the ending event (the coming of the Anointed One). The word 'and' following 7 'sevens' doesn't mean 'plus' but 'and this other condition to be fulfilled'. Since the decreed time has already been addressed in Daniel 9:24 with the 70 'sevens', it is natural to use this very same time reference: the starting point of the Gregorian calendar (October 15 1582).

This additional end date becomes then October 15 2016.

The same way, this is a condition to be fulfilled, not the date of the coming of the Anointed One. Given that the time unit is 7 years long (a 'seven') in both cases, we can't expect the accuracy of a specific date.

upload_2017-10-22_8-29-27.png

But WHO is the Anointed One?

Christ? Certainly NOT! We know that this period is now. This chapter doesn't describe what happened 2,000 years ago when Christ died as we saw that Daniel 7 and 8 are about recent periods, well AFTER Christ's death and resurrection. He obviously doesn't return to die again. Now Dan 9:26-27:

26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

Here, just above, we have many traps.

AFTER 62 'sevens' actually means BEFORE 63 'sevens' since, as already stated, the time unit is the 'seven', i.e. 7 years. In other words, the coming and the death of the Anointed One will take place from 2017 to 2023.

The angel also makes a distinction between THE RULER WHO COMES and THE RULER WHO WILL COME, since between the two comes the death of the first one. Besides, the first one is ANOINTED, while the second one is EVIL, setting up an abomination that causes desolation. The last expression is used to define the antichrist in Daniel 11:31, Daniel 12:11, Matthew 24:15, Mark 13:14 and Luke 21:20.

But they have the same people since it is implicit in the same verse 26 without any transition. And the second ruler CONFIRMS a covenant. The latter can't be those of Christ made 2,000 years ago for the Anointed One in Daniel 9 is NOT Christ. The only option is that the second ruler confirms a covenant decided and established with many (countries) by the FIRST RULER, the Anointed One.

Now, we have a covenant one 'seven' (7 years) long decided and established by the Anointed One. At the middle of it, that is to say 3.5 years after it started, the second ruler stops it to set up an abomination that causes desolation. Both are RULERS...of the SAME PEOPLE! Someone dying after 3.5 years. Doesn't it ring a bell?

Of course, the TWO WITNESSES' ministry lasts 3.5 years (1,260 days to be exact) and they are killed by...the ANTICHRIST!

So, one of the Two Witnesses is the Anointed One, the Ruler!So, we have Daniel 7 entirely dedicated to the definition of the four British royal dynasties. We have Daniel 8 entirely dedicated to the role of the British monarchy in the fate of Israel and Iran during WWII. How would it be possible that Daniel 9 suddenly changes its course from the British monarchy?

We know from Daniel 7 that the antichrist is the 11th horn (the 'little horn'), that is to say coming from the fourth British royal dynasty. We know from Revelation 17 that the antichrist is the 8th king coming from the seven (7 kings George), that is to say coming from the fourth British royal dynasty.. Both are therefore fully tied to the British monarchy (the first beast in the Book of Revelation, the fourth beast in the Book of Daniel).

If Daniel 9 says that the second ruler, the antichrist (setting up an abomination that causes desolation), is following the first ruler, the Anointed One, with the same people (the British people then), we therefore can conclude that this first ruler is from the British monarchy too.

We know that there is one king still to come in UK, the future 7th king George (also the future 10th horn). We know that the Anointed One is still to come at the moment this book was written (late 2017). The latter, who will live a short life (he will be put to death in Daniel 9:26, i.e. killed) SHOULD BE from the British monarchy!

Now, look at what Rev 17:10 says:

10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.

So, the seven kings / crowned heads of the red dragon are the 7 kings George of the House of Hanover / Windsor.

Five have fallen: from George I to George V.

One is: George VI still living through his descent queen Elizabeth II. Remember that only the kings are counted since no queen has ever been Princess of Wales, the very reason of the Red Dragon (flag of Wales). Besides, the promise of God to David for an everlasting lineage is only about kings (the British kings are Hebrew kings through the mothers' line).

The other has not yet come: George VII, of course. Prince Charles or Prince William? The first should legally succeed to queen ERII. But the second is far more likely. Prince Charles is already 69. Prince William is only 35.

Before explaining why Prince William should succeed to queen ERII, let's remark that this verse above is of utmost importance since it gives us the period of the start of the endtimes. When using the past, the present and the future for a lineage of a royal dynasty that can now be identified, we just need to understand what event is after, during and before the reign of these successive British monarchs. The answer is very simple: the return of Christ!

Why? Because the Lamb (Christ) has the 7 horns and the 7 eyes (unicorn seen from aside in the British royal coat of Arms) of the 7 spirits (7 kings George) sent by God out into the whole earth in Rev 5, the very 7 kings this verse above speaks about.

As a matter of fact, the 7 seals start with the coming of the WHITE HORSEMAN (Rev 6), i.e. Christ also called the WHITE RIDER in Rev 19. So, the first event of the endtimes period is, indeed, the return of Christ!

But he won't come alone. We will see why later from Daniel 10.

The point is that when Christ returns this year 2017, in a walk-in process in the male child royal body of Prince George (the famous blasphemous name that the 7 kings George didn't and won't deserve), thanks to a benevolent extraterrestrial soul switch, the 7th king George will STILL be to replace the queen and to be crowned later. In other words, Christ comes when queen ERII rules and before the 7th king comes. The latter will then be first 'just' the Anointed One, the Ruler (future king) when Christ comes...with him.

Note that this Anointed One, this ruler, will be killed after 3.5 years (at the middle of one 'seven' of the covenant with many (Dan 9:27)) of his presence on earth. This matches the 3.5 years of the Two Witnesses' ministry, but ALSO the remaining of the 7th king George for ONLY A LITTLE WHILE!

But why Prince William is likely to be this 7th king George (George VII), also being one of the Two Witnesses?

Again, just connect the dots:

3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.

If Prince George will be Christ returned as often showed, and if the Two Witnesses (one of them belonging to the British monarchy as a future king / ruler) is standing before the Lord of the Earth (Christ returned as a male child before he goes to God and his throne), therefore the Two Witnesses are the PARENTS OF CHRIST ON EARTH!

The new Holy Family will then be SOON (when this book was written in early October 2017) British royals like Jesus was heir of Israel's throne as a royal from both his mother and father, coming from king David's lineage. This can't be true as long as major benevolent extraterrestrials' raptures haven't taking place for a major soul switch in 2017!

The present William, Kate, George and Charlotte are NOT the Holy Family. You now can see that the three subdued kings of Daniel 7:24 (subdued by the 11th horn, the 'little horn', the coming Antichrist, aka Satan soon incarnated in a British royal's body in a walk-in process) will be William, George and the unborn child announced in early November 2017! The gender is not known at that moment but it MUST be a BOY!

The antichrist, the 11th horn (British royal in Daniel 7), the 8th king (British royal in Rev 17), will be Prince Harry (once Satan defeated in the war in heaven by Michael), coming after these three Princes in the legal list of succession to the British royal throne.

Here is the summary of Daniel 9:

upload_2017-10-22_8-35-12.png

Last edited:
Where does Princess Beatrice fit into all of this? She has freakishly huge eyes, I wouldn't be surprised if she had some alien DNA.
Princess+Beatrice+Windsor+Virgin+STRIVE+Challenge+VmbX3UZyYsNl.jpg

Where does Princess Beatrice fit into all of this? She has freakishly huge eyes, I wouldn't be surprised if she had some alien DNA.
Not important enough to be mentioned in the Bible prophecies. Her eyes are not that weird when compared to real hydribs.

10 – Christ in Daniel 10.

upload_2017-10-22_10-27-0.png

Let's address Daniel 10 for a while to have a better picture of the coming impending events (when this book was written): coming of the NEW Prince William, Princess Catherine, Prince George and Princess Charlotte through a soul switch triggered by the benevolent extraterrestrials, aka the angels of God.

13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

Before proving that the 'man of God' speaking to Daniel is Christ, about 500 years BEFORE Jesus Christ, we must notice that he speaks about 1) the prince of the Persian kingdom and 2) one of the chief princes.

The latter is Michael, the famous archangel. He comes from heaven. He just helped Christ to be set free from his detention because of the first Prince, those of the Persian kingdom. This detention lasted 21 days. Two remarks:

1) the title 'Prince' is used here, in the very same verse, to designate 'angels'. If Michael is on God's side, the first Prince is from the dark side. He actually is Satan...incarnated as Cyrus the Great, actually King of Persia (see Dan 10:1) at the time Daniel encounters Christ, and NOT 'Prince' of the kingdom of Persia.

2) Christ's encounter with Daniel is precisely when the KING Cyrus the Great just conquered Babylon. But the history shows that Cyrus the Great entered Babylon exactly 21 days after his general Gubaru

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_the_Great#Neo-Babylonian_Empire :

Two days later, on October 7 (proleptic Gregorian calendar), Gubaru's troops entered Babylon, again without any resistance from the Babylonian armies, and detained Nabonidus....On October 29, Cyrus himself entered the city of Babylon and detained Nabonidus.

So, between October 7 and October 29 there are exactly 21 days. As a conqueror, eager to glory, Cyrus the Great should have entered Babylon first, especially if no Babylonian troops offered the least resistance (no battle at all). Why did he not? Besides, the real king of Babylon, Nabonidus, was actually detained. Since Christ says he was detained WITH the king of Persia, we can only assume that there is a (voluntary?) mistake in the translation, or Christ makes a joke on Cyrus the Great, aka Satan, really king of Persia, since he was WITH him while the latter resisted 21 days! As we can see, Daniel 10 is an historical account!

upload_2017-10-22_10-27-57.png

So, this title 'Prince' designates someone coming from heaven. As a matter of fact, we also have another Prince in Daniel 10 when Christ says:

20 So he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come;

Christ can't speak about Alexander the Great, conquering Babylon, since there are about two centuries before this Greek leader even came to earth. So, he speaks about someone else in the endtimes since the previous chapters of the book of Daniel spoke about periods from 1066 A.D. (four British royal dynasties), and from the middle of the 20th century (WWII).

So, who is this Prince of Greece?

In the modern age, corresponding to the endtimes, it is not that difficult to identify the Prince of Greece who is called to be from heaven.

The list of the princes of Greece states:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_princes_of_Greece

Philip, later, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh [husband of queen Elizabeth II], only son of Prince Andrew & Grandson of [the Greek] King George I.

Individuals holding the title of prince will usually also be styled "His Royal Highness" (HRH)... Despite Greece becoming a republic in 1924 and 1973, male-line descendants of George I continue to style themselves as a Prince or Princess of Greece.

So, after Prince Philip of Greece, there is Prince Charles of Greece and...Prince William of Greece!

upload_2017-10-22_10-29-34.png

What matters to God is not what the humans decide (republic) but how people are actually titled in his eyes. Remember that the ROYALTY is the divine collective archetype decided by God for humanity, hence his promise to king David, and even the title of Christ: KING of kings, Lord of the lords.

So, when Christ says that he will come WITH the Prince of Greece, in the context of the Prince of the Persian kingdom (Satan coming from heaven) and one of the chiefs Princes (Michael coming from heaven) in Daniel 10, he really means a true Prince of Greece also coming from heaven.

It happens that the Anointed One, the Ruler, will come from heaven! It happens that the Two Witnesses, sent by God, will come from heaven. It happens that these Two Witnesses are called the two olive trees and the two lampstands in Revelation 11, the same way Zechariah 4 describes them:

2 He asked me, “What do you see?” I answered, “I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lamps on it, with seven channels to the lamps.

3 Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.”

upload_2017-10-22_10-40-1.png

The solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top is CHRIST. The same way he has 7 horns and 7 eyes from the 7 spirits sent by God in Rev 5 (the 7 kings George) to identify his future dynasty, he also has 7 lamps with 7 channels in Zech 4. We see here the strong connection with the Two Witnesses who are...

Two olive trees in both chapters (Rev 11 and Zech 4). Two lampstands in one hand (Rev 11) reminding the parents of Christ, and seven lamps in the other (Zech 4) reminding the 7th king George. But that is not all (Zech 4:14):

14 So he said, “These are the two who are anointed to serve the Lord of all the earth.
Almost the same words in Revelation 11:

4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.

They stand before and serve the Lord of the earth (= Christ, the solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top to pour plagues on humanity through the 7 angels in Rev 16)...and are two ANOINTED people. See how the two olive trees surround and protect (on the right and the left sides of the solid gold lampstand) Christ as a Male Child, the lampstand with a bowl at the top in Zechariah 4.

We now know that one of the Two ANOINTED Witnesses, said to be killed by the beast (Rev 11:7) after 3.5 years of a prophetic ministry, is the Anointed One, the Ruler, said to be put to death after 3.5 years of a covenant with many.

Now, this 'one of the Two Witnesses' will be the Prince of Greece, a RULER, coming WITH Christ when he returns (when I go, the prince of Greece will come).

Prince Charles is not the father of Christ (Prince George) since neither William nor Harry are still male children. The only possible solution is that the Two Witnesses will be the NEW Prince William and Princess Catherine, the first being the Anointed One, the ruler, when they will come from heaven WITH Christ (the NEW Prince George), that is to say from an impending ET abduction experience.

To be convinced that it is Christ who talks to Daniel in Daniel 10, six centuries before John met Christ in late first century A.D.(in the Book of Revelation), here is a comparison of Daniel's description of the 'Man of God' and John's description of Christ in Revelation 1.

DANIEL 10:

5 I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist.

6 His body was like topaz, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.

REVELATION 1:

12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands,

13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest.

14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

First of all, note the 7 golden lampstands among which is Christ, like he will soon be within the 7 kings George through his earthly father, Prince William.

In Rev 1:20 Christ says that the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches. How do we connect 7 kings George to 7 angels and 7 fractal periods of time (churches)? We do it thanks to the 7 horns and 7 eyes in Rev 4 symbolizing Christ coming back on earth in the last British royal dynasty 'made' of 7 kings George (the own name of Christ) at the end of the 7 churches periods (August 2017) to, then, pour the plagues from the 7 bowls of the 7 angels (Rev 16).

It happens that he returns WITH the future 7th king George, the New Prince William as Prince of Greece. So, the loop is complete. In other words, once the number 7 is completed through the return of Christ, the Judgement will start its endtimes process. But let's get back to Christ's description.

The first major point here is to understand that between Daniel and John there were the Christ's ministry 2,000 years ago, and the birth of Jesus in the body of whom Christ walked-in at Jesus' baptism at 30, after which Jesus was able to perform miracles.

The other major point is to understand that Christ, in Daniel 10, around 500 B.C.E., was physically DETAINED for 21 days with Nabonidus. That's why Michael set him free. If Christ of the 500 B.C.E. wasn't incarnated, he wouldn't need Michael in heaven to be free. Christ is stronger than Satan in heaven.

So, if Christ was incarnated around 500 B.C.E. (probably being Adonis, from 'Adon' (= Our Master) coming from Adonai, one of the names of God), if Christ was incarnated through Jesus, why wouldn't he incarnate again in Prince George, especially if it is perfectly mentioned in Revelation 12 with the birth of the Male Child who will rule all the Nations with a rod of iron!

At last, to better envision the following comparison, remember that the slight differences are about the length of the robe and the place of the golden belt. Very mundane details.

Daniel: a man dressed in linen.
John: a son of man, dressed in a robe.

Daniel: with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist.
John: with a golden sash around his chest.

Daniel: his body was like topaz. (Topaz crystallizes in the orthorhombic system, and its crystals are mostly prismatic.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topaz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthorhombic_crystal_system
John: his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword.

Daniel: his face like lightning.
John: his face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Daniel: his eyes like flaming torches.
John: his eyes were like blazing fire.

Daniel: his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze.
John: his feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace.

Daniel: his voice like the sound of a multitude.
John: his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

NOWHERE in the whole Bible we find such a description, and so much detailed.

upload_2017-10-22_10-46-36.png

upload_2017-10-22_10-46-54.png

Let's talk about a little verse in the last chapter of John's book:

10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.
Compare it to this one in the last chapter of Daniel's book:

4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

Why did Christ, who used the same words, give John and Daniel two opposed orders? What is the difference between the two of them? The answer is simple:

THE FIRST COMING! (those of Christ's ministry two millennia ago).

And to John he also asked to:

11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

Isn't this verse showing how unuseful are the today's Christian preachers?

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-22_10-49-39.png
    upload_2017-10-22_10-49-39.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 15
  • upload_2017-10-22_10-49-56.png
    upload_2017-10-22_10-49-56.png
    605.5 KB · Views: 13
Let us make a digression. Provided that Kalki, the 10th Avatar of Lord Vishnu, is described the same way the Lamb is, coming in the current epoch with a white horse, the destroyer of the filth with a blazing sword, we can state that Prince George will be Kalki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki

In Hinduism, Kalki (Devanagari: कल्कि; lit. destroyer of filth), also spelled Kalkin, is the tenth avatar of the god Vishnu in the current Mahayuga, foretold to appear at the end of Kali Yuga, the current epoch. The Purana scriptures foretell that Kalki will be atop a white horse with a drawn blazing sword. He is the harbinger of the end time in Hindu eschatology, after which he will usher in Satya Yuga.

Now the Book of Revelation:

Rev 1:16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Rev 6:1-2 watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Rev 19:11-15 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

The same way the coming of Kalki is the HARBINGER of the endtimes according to wikipedia, the same way the WHITE HORSEMAN is the very FIRST SEAL opening the endtimes as lengthily showed in this book (see Revelation 6).

The same way the endtimes end with the Satya Yuga when Kalki will govern, in Hinduism, the same way the Book of Revelation speaks about the Millennium of God when Christ governs.

Look how Kalki resembles the biblical white horseman (future Prince George).

View attachment 6741

Now the white horseman with his bow from Apollon / Apollyon, the angel of the Abyss putting Satan in jail for 1,000 years in Rev 20, known to also have a bow.

View attachment 6742

Allow me to share with you the Nostradamus' masterpiece, so unique for its date setting, necessarily speaking about something extraordinary. QUATRAIN X-72:

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra un gran Roy effrayeur.
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

The usual translation is this one:

The year thousand nine hundred ninety nine seven [month/months],
From [sky/heaven] there will come a great King [of fright/who chases away fright]:
To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois,
Before after
[Mars/March] to reign by good luck.

upload_2017-10-22_11-56-31.png

But the scholars have totally excluded an obvious possibility. While they found a lot of anagrams in many words in Nostradamus' centuries, such as in ANGOLMOIS, they forgot the possibility that this 'date' is also a kind of anagram for it's far too clear for rare Nostradamus experts. Many people thought, and still think, that this first sentence means July 1999 as if Nostradamus never encrypted his visions of the future!

On the contrary. This first sentence is full of traps. An anagram is a word with common letters of another word. So, common letters, different meanings.

1) L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
The year thousand nine hundred ninety nine seven
[month/months],

What if Nostradamus made the same with the so-called 1999, 7(th) month(s)? Common words, differents dates. Now, for those who don't speak French:

1) NEUF means 9 or NEW.

2) L'AN MIL NEUF means THE NEW MILLENNIUM (2,000 for Nostradamus living in the 16th century).

3) CENS NONANTE NEUF means 199.

4) SEPT MOIS means 7th MONTH or 7 MONTHS (mois is singular and plural in the same time). But here is the 'anagram', a very simple change of the order of the words: MONTH 7! With this 'tiny' change of order, easily explicable with the usual words switch between French and English (noun and adjective) we then get 199 month(s) 7.

So, we get: AT THE NEW MILLENNIUM, AND 199 MONTH(S) 7...

199 months = 16.583 years = 2016 + (12 months x 0.583 years) = 16 years + 7 months EXACTLY!

Or, said differently: 16 x 12 months = 192 + 7 = 199 months.

Which makes FULL JULY 2017! But Nostradamus lived in the 16th century when the Julian calendar was still used for he died few years before the Gregorian calendar was adopted. Today, the gap between the two calendars is 13 days. In other words, full July 2017 of the Julian calendar goes until August 13th 2017. And this prediction goes until August 2017 is finished (beyond the 7th month, but before the 8th full month). That makes UNTIL SEPTEMBER 13th 2017!

The Christian era ended on August 21st 2017 according to the 7 churches calculation of the return of the Light of the world, aka Christ, and the 7 heavenly years from Dan 12 Christ's statement of his return with the Prince of Greece, aka William. Of course, August 21st 2017 is between August 13th and September 13th 2017.

That means that Nostradamus states that Christ returns once the Christian era is over for THE NEW MILLENNIUM, AND 199 MONTH(S) 7... is a condition to fulfill!

2) Du ciel viendra un gran Roy effrayeur.

From
[sky/heaven] there will come a great King [of fright/who chases away fright]:

About deffrayeur
http://nostradummies.blogspot.fr/2004/12/nostradamus-quatrain-x72-deception-and.html

In Nostradamus time, the word "effrayeur" meant "he, who chases away fright" : exactly the opposite of its current meaning. effrayeur was replaced by deffrayeur (big spender) after the first edition of "Les Propheties",... and later it was replaced with d'effrayeur (of fright).

Here, the heaven is the Throne of God, i.e. where the benevolent aliens / angels of God dwell. So, from the heaven will come a great king who chases away fright (who fights Satan).

3) Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois,

ANGOLMOIS is the anagram of ANGLOIS (ANGOLMOIS), that is to say ENGLISH in old French. In this particular instance, the letters are in the same order!

But ANGOLMOIS is also the anagram of SALOMON (SOLOMON in French)...or LOI du SANG, that is to say the (royal lineage) LAW of the BLOOD of king Solomon, and his father king David.

Note that the region of ANGOUMOIS (not ANGOLMOIS where the L replaces the U), the king of which was Francis I, king of France, father of Henri II, which was the king of France at the time the Prophecies were published, belonged to the Duchy of Aquitaine, itself belonging to the king of England during centuries. But, as for all his centuries, Nostradamus took precautions not to have troubles with the current French royal authority (Henri II). That's why these anagrams are not perfect (not same exact number of letters)!

The word 'Resusciter' means to resurrect. The ONLY world figure in history, in Nostradamus' time and location, having resurrected is CHRIST! Besides, THE Great King can only be CHRIST for Nostradamus. It happens that Christ will be king of the ANGLOIS, that is to say the ENGLISH.

Note that Nostradamus was born about 50 years after the end of the Hundred Years' War when the Angoumois still belonged to the king of England. Coming from heaven, Christ then will come in Prince George's body, the only still Male Child of the British monarchy!

So, this sentence means: To resurrect Christ as the great king of England.

4) Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

Before after
[Mars/March] to reign by good luck.

In French, MARS is the month called March, but also the Greek God of War, MARS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_(mythology)

So, Christ will reign both before and after the WWIII, which is the case of the endtimes calendar presented in this book.

In addition, the words 'BON HEUR' could mean both 'GOOD LUCK' (from 'par bonheur', i.e. good luck) or 'EARLY AGE' (from 'de bonne heure', i.e. early). In the context of the endtimes, the return of Christ is both a good luck and at an early age for a 4 years old Prince George.

Christ returns as the WHITE HORSEMAN (1st seal), very first step of the endtimes before the PALE HORSEMAN (4th seal), aka 'WWIII with William & Kate'. But Christ will also take the Great Multitude after 'WWIII with Satan / Harry' (5th seal) in the 6th seal, just after the DISTRESS (asteroid impact = trigger of the 6th seal).

So, we have: before and after the war [WWIII], [he] will reign at an early age [and by good luck].

To conclude, the quatrain X-72 of Nostradamus means:

At the new millennium, and 199 month(s) 7 (beyond the month 7 = beyond AUG 2017).
From the heaven will come a great king who chases away fright. (fights Satan)
To resurrect Christ as the Great King of England.
Before and after the war
[WWIII], [he] will reign at an early age.[by good luck]

BE PREPARED!

upload_2017-10-22_12-0-12.png

Allow me to talk about the Mayan prophecy of Bolon Yokte in this book dedicated to the Bible prophecies.

upload_2017-10-22_12-1-0.png

On the Monument 6 of the Tortuguero site we find this prophecy (even if some people believe it is not a prophecy despite the future tense):

https://decipherment.wordpress.com/...ueros-monument-6-and-the-prophecy-that-wasnt/

The Thirteenth ‘Bak’tun” will be finished (on) Four Ajaw, the Third of Uniiw (K’ank’in). ? will occur. (It will be) the descent(??) of the Nine Support? God(s) to the ?

Many interrogation marks, but something is clear: beyond the 13th Baktun (which happens to be on 4 Ajaw 3 Kankin), something will happen: it will be the descent of Bolon Yokte to the earth (?).

upload_2017-10-22_12-3-7.png

Of course, we speak about a Mayan tradition, far from Palestine. But, in the same time we got two certainties:

1) the Mayan pyramidal constructions appeared like other pyramids appeared in some other remote places without any physical connections. These links make us think of the very same gods under different appearances, especially when we learn that, in the Long Count, a Baktun is...144,000 days! Like the 144,000 elect.

2) No divine major event has been reported since December 21 2012, date of the end of the 13 Baktuns, corresponding to 4 Ajaw 3 Kankin. However, something of great importance should occur beyond 13 baktuns (about 5,125 years long, making the original starting date around the time of Sumer which happened to be in the Middle East, origin place of the Hebrews).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

But two remarks:

1) from December 21 2012 to July 21 2013 (day before the birth of Prince George) there are exactly...7 months!

2) from December 21 2012 to August 21 2017 (end date of the Christian era before the Coming of Christ which would be in the 40 days beyond that date to echoe the 40 days after his resurrection) there are exactly...56 months!

56 = 8 x 7 months.

Beyond August 21 2017 starts the 9th series of 7 months. Could we talk about the 9 'Supports' as 9 'Mayan sevens' when Christ descends from heaven to earth?

So, '? will occur' would correspond to the birth of Prince George beyond the 13th baktuns, time from which is calculated...the 9th period of that time (7 months) when it will be the descent of (the 'Nine Support') God to the earth...

...with the name of that God being Bolon Yokte BECAUSE of these nine times the original time reference (7 months). It happens that Bolon Yokte is displayed on the Vase of Seven Gods!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bolon_Yokte'_K'uh.jpg

As you certainly know the expression Bolon Yokte is a mystery for the Mayanists, as well are their gods. Why not this interpretation of the godly time references mixed with the coming of an Avatar, provided that the Mayans loved time divisions so much.

But be careful. The Mayans didn't have our months but series of 20 days. What matters here is the duration in days that I show you in months. So, 8 times this number of days beyond which comes Bolon Yokte is what matters.

An alternate translation says:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon#Maya_references_to_b.27ak.27tun_13

It will be completed the 13th b'ak'tun.
It is 4 Ajaw 3 K'ank'in
and it will happen a 'seeing'[?].
It is the display of B'olon-Yokte'
in a great "investiture".

In this translation the display of Bolon Yokte is associated to a great investiture, what the coming of Christ in Prince George's body would indeed be, and a 'seeing', what a big UFO sighting would be too!

upload_2017-10-22_12-4-31.png

Here a picture of the angels / aliens interacting with the humans:

upload_2017-10-22_14-35-46.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-22_14-33-36.png
    upload_2017-10-22_14-33-36.png
    931.4 KB · Views: 9
Here are the parts of the world which are supposed to be hit by the 7 trumpets / 7 bowls.

upload_2017-10-22_14-37-38.png

I'm looking forward to seeing real live Centaurs.
As explained below, the 'centaurs' are rather a coded name for the four angels (the coming and new William, Catherine, George and Charlotte) and their aliens / angels of God army:

Now comes the fifth trumpet.

Look at weird details for the 5th trumpet, keeping in mind that the trumpets are from God's decisions:

7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces.

8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth.

9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.

10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.

11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

FIRST, look at this mention of the GREEK language, while Hebrew is not unusual for John since it's the root of Israel. But John knows Greek too (the Apocalypse was written in ancient Greek).

We have a name, both in Hebrew and Greek: Abaddon / Apollyon. A simple research confirms the word 'Destroyer', or 'Destruction', or even realm of the dead. To say the truth, it's rather cicular. The only reference of these words are...the Book of Revelation, the above verse Rev 9:11.

The problem is that death and destruction are everywhere in the consecutive trumpets and bowls. Why is it used just here, specifically? Isn't there any other cryptic meaning? Why would John take time to give us a lesson of translation (Adabbon is Apollyon in Greek) in such a moment of descriptive complexity? So, some claim that it is the Hebrew word for 'Destruction':

Hebrew Bible The term abaddon appears six times in the Masoretic text of the Hebrew Bible; abaddon means destruction or "place of destruction", or the realm of the dead, and is accompanied by Sheol.

Job 26:6: the grave (Sheol) is naked before Him, and destruction (Abaddon) has no covering.

Job 28:22: destruction (Abaddon) and death say..

Job 31:12: it is a fire that consumes to destruction (Abaddon)...

Psalm 88:11: Shall thy loving kindness be declared in the grave (Sheol) or thy faithfulness in destruction (Abaddon)?

Proverbs 15:11: Hell (Sheol) and Destruction (Abaddon) are before the LORD, how much more than the hearts of the children of men?

Proverbs 27:20: Hell (Sheol) and Destruction (Abaddon) are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied. (KJV, 1611)

So, many believe that Abaddon is Satan (and his Fallen Angels). That's a big problem for he just has been defeated at the end of the 5th seal. Besides, the 7 seals are God's decisions. He should therefore send 'plagues' under his control such as 'natural' catastrophes. Otherwise, why would he send someone he just made everything to erase through his Son, Christ himself? What would have been the point of these prophecies if we would find the same bad guys again, and again?

This angel of destruction is rather of God like those in Rev 20:

20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.

2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

So, this common angel of the Abyss is unknown at the time of this analysis. Let's therefore focus on the description of the 'locusts'.

You certainly remember the description of the four angels, as the four horses and riders, of the 6th trumpet with such complex details: they looked EXACTLY like the British royal coat of Arms.

It wouldn't be surprising that this also is the case for the 'locusts' of the 5th trumpet: something unexpected from the British royal symbolism. The latter are certainly NOT real locusts for their description is REALLY strange.

The 'locusts' are actually like horses, with humans' faces, with a golden crown, with woman's hair, with teeth like lions, with a iron breastplate, and with wings and tail like scorpions.

This makes us think of the CENTAURS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centaur

upload_2017-10-22_15-7-13.png

What matters here is the antique origin from Greece!
https://www.google.fr/search?

upload_2017-10-22_15-7-39.png

upload_2017-10-22_15-7-56.png

What we learn from wikipedia is that
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centaur :

The centaurs were usually said to have been born of Ixion and Nephele (the cloud made in the image of Hera). Another version, however, makes them children of a certain Centaurus, who mated with the Magnesian mares. This Centaurus was either himself the son of Ixion and Nephele (inserting an additional generation) or of Apollo and Stilbe

So, we have a clue.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo

Interesting reading here:

Robert Graves (relying on the work of Georges Dumézil, who argued for tracing the centaurs back to the Indian gandharva), speculated that the centaurs were a dimly remembered, pre-Hellenic fraternal earth cult who had the horse as a totem.

A similar theory was incorporated into Mary Renault's The Bull from the Sea. Kinnaras, another half-man half-horse mythical creature from the Indian mythology, appeared in various ancient texts, arts as well as sculptures from all around India. It is shown as a horse with the torso of a man in place of where the horse's head has to be, that is similar to a Greek centaur.

In Greek mythology, Centaurus is the father of the race of mythological beasts known as the centaurs...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centaurus_(Greek_mythology)

What interests us is that Apollo, father of Centaurus, himself father of the Centaurs, themselves called 'locusts', is said 'Apóllôn' in ancient Greek, very close to 'Apóllyôn'in Rev 9:11!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo

So, we have the weird description of centaurs the king of which is the Greek deity Apollo, SON OF GOD Zeus!

Difficult to see here just a coincidence! Especially when we learn that temples dedicated to APOLLO were erected centuries before Christ...and his prophecies in the Book of Revelation!

Like the mythology, the centaurs could be a race of aliens, appeared thanks to genetic mutations, serving God!

A last word about the locusts / 'centaurs'. If it's a legend found in Greece and India (and certainly somewhere else), this has maybe to do with the last passage of Nibiru 3,600 years ago where they were maybe seen for the last time. This connection 'centaurs' / Nibiru could be stronger than thought at the first glance.

But, while we stay with the 'centaurs' as a CODED NAME for the 'locusts' in our summary images, there is an alternate and more down-to-earth interpretation simply using again the British royal coat of Arms:

upload_2017-10-22_15-9-27.png

Note that the wings are the truncated beams of the ET ships / wheels like in Ezekiel 1.

The locusts are just preparing what comes next to better implement the New Jerusalem. Remember the details of the description of the 4 angels for the War of Armageddon in Revelation 9, just following those of the locusts. It also uses the British royal coat of Arms:

upload_2017-10-22_15-9-55.png

So, George Christ returns with Prince William (but not only since there are four living creatures, including those two people). And this is where it becomes interesting (see below) because, except in this book, you never heard about this revelation.

It happens that, in the Muslim eschatology, Christ is prophesied to come with...THE MADHI!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

upload_2017-10-22_15-18-43.png

According to Islamic tradition, the Mahdi's tenure will coincide with the Second Coming of Jesus Christ (Isa), who is to assist the Mahdi against the Masih ad-Dajjal (literally, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist).

Until now, the Christians saw the Muslim prophecy as the reversed image of their prophecies, letting them think that the Muslim Madhi was their Christian antichrist.

But with Daniel 10, all is clear now. Both traditions speak about the same figures! WILLIAM & GEORGE!

But it is not all.

For most Shia Muslims, the Mahdi was born but disappeared and will remain hidden from humanity until he reappears to bring justice to the world, a doctrine known as the Occultation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occultation_(Islam)

Like in the Christianity, many interpretations are given to many statements in the Muslim Tradition. But does this doctrine remind you something?

Of course, this is THE SOULS SWITCH I explain since pages. The Madhi will be one of the future British royal Two Witnesses: he was born, will disappear, will be hidden and will reappear changed and upgraded!

Let's continue the analysis of the parallel between the future Prince William, as one of the Two Witnesses, the Anointed One, the Ruler, the first King of the North, the Great Monarch and the MADHI, meaning the Guided One:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi :

In Islamic eschatology, the Mahdi (Arabic: مهدي‎‎, ISO 233: mahdī "guided one") is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will rule for five, seven, nine, or nineteen years (according to differing interpretations) before the Day of Judgement (yawm al-qiyamah, literally, the Day of Resurrection) and will rid the world of evil.

The Day of Judgment can be interpreted as the Day of the Lord...which happens to come for 7 years as the period of the rapture of the Great Multitude (Day of the Resurrection)...7 years after the Two Witnesses' ministry of 3.5 years and the reign of the antichrist of 3.5 years. The latter will be defeated by George Christ. We can actually say that Isa (Christ) will help the Madhi to fight the antichrist.

The term 'rule' can be interpreted as the stay of the Madhi on earth before the Day of the Lord / Day of Judgment / Day of Resurrection...which lasts 7 years for the new Prince William since he returns immediately to earth, after having be killed by the antichrist, to take care of George Christ, Princess Charlotte and the unborn child with the new Princess Catherine (the other Witness).

But note that William will be king for the WWIII (4th seal), as Head of the Commonwealth of Nations (fourth of the earth of the Pale Horseman), and during the reign of the antichrist (5th seal), even if 'subdued', as king, by the latter (Daniel 7:24), that is to say 22 months + 42 months = 5.3 years, very close the five years indicated in the quote!

Nine years is the duration of two years as Great Monarch for the WWIII (22 months) and the seven years on the throne of Christ as one of the 144 deserving the 7th reward of the 7 churches (144 x 7 = 1,008 years in the New Jerusalem).

Nineteen years is the duration of the period from the WWIII (2019), as king, to the War of Armageddon (2037), as angel.

As you see, it is just a matter of time references.

Of course, like the Christians are convinced that the Jews and the Muslims will be converted to Christianity, Muslims are convinced that the Christians and the Jews will be converted to Islam thanks to the Madhi, their leader (especially for the Sunnis). But all of this is just a matter of 'church concern'. People always want their group to be above the others. That is what happens with the sport competitions vis-a-vis the other nations.

Note that the Prophet Mohammad said the Madhi will have his name, and will be from the Muslim world. But with the reincarnation, this could have been possible...in the past centuries. But look at these inputs very close to the powers of the Two Witnesses, and the story of their coming depicted in this book:

the term [Madhi] acquired a new meaning of a ruler who would restore Islam to its perfect form and restore justice after oppression...

The Mahdi is expected to arrive to rule the world and to reestablish righteousness...

...the most rightly guided Muslim of his time. He will be rectified in a single night
(which is taken to mean that the provisions for his leadership and rule will be made in a single night)...

...the Mahdi can mentally control the wind and vegetation by God's permission...

...the Mahdi may not be known to the people immediately, even after being born and living for quite some time without the title of Mahdi
(hence, being rectified by God)...

...When the Mahdi appears, Allah will cause such power of vision and hearing to be manifested in believers that the Mahdi will call to the whole world from where he is, with no postman involved, and they will hear and even see him...[THAT IS THE TIME OF INTERNET, TV AND RADIO].

...Our modest Imam, to whom this occultation belongs [the Mahdi], who is deprived of and denied his rights, will move among them and wander through their markets and walk where they walk, but they will not recognize him...

When the Mahdi appears he will follow in the path of the Messenger of God. Only he
[the Mahdi] can explain the works of the Messenger of God.

Muhammad is reported in hadith to have said:

The Mahdi is the protector of the knowledge, the heir to the knowledge of all the prophets, and is aware of all things. [KNOWLEDGE SHARED WITH MANY ACCORDING TO PRIVATE VISIONS].

The dominion (authority) of the Mahdi is one of the proofs that God has created all things; these are so numerous that his [the Mahdi's] proofs will overcome (will be influential, will be dominant) everyone and nobody will have any counter-proposition against him. [ALIEN PROOFS WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE TWO WITNESSES].

People will flee from him [the Mahdi] as sheep flee from the shepherd. Later, people will begin to look for a purifier. But since they can find none to help them but him, they will begin to run to him. [WILLIAM, AT THE BEGINNING OF HIS MISSION AS KING OF THE NORTH, & KATE WILL LEAVE THEIR COUNTRY FOR A WHILE IN DAN 11...AND IN PRIVATE VISIONS TOO].

When matters are entrusted to competent [the Mahdi], Almighty God will raise the lowest part of the world for him, and lower the highest places. So much that he will see the whole world as if in the palm of his hand. Which of you cannot see even a single hair in the palm of his hand? [ALIEN TECHNOLOGY IN THE HAND SHOWED TO ME].

In the time of the Mahdi, a Muslim in the East will be able to see his Muslim brother in the West, and he in the West will see him in the East.
[TIME OF INTERNET]

What is interesting below is the resemblance of the Madhi prophecy with the Kings of the North (Dan 11), being first William (Madhi), then Harry (Satan) in a great conflict (WWIII).

The Mahdi is believed to be the Twelfth Imam, Muhammad al-Mahdi. They believe that the Twelfth Imam will return from the Occultation as the Mahdi with "a company of his chosen ones," and his enemies will be led by Antichrist and the Sufyani. The two armies will fight "one final apocalyptic battle" where the Mahdi and his forces will prevail over evil. After the Mahdi has ruled Earth for a number of years, Isa will return.

We will see that the USA (still in, and leading, the United Nations, the King of the South) will first be AGAINST the King of the North (William), then the USA (no more in the UN, the King of the South) will then be WITH the King of the North (Harry) against the UN (King of the South), UN therefore helped by the hidden former King of the North (William). Once WWIII is over (William prevails through the DISTRESS, an asteroid hitting the USA, trigger of the 6th seal), Christ will 'return' to defeat Satan and take the Great Multitude! (rapture following the asteroid impact).

VERY SAME SCENARIO!

Last edited:
Now let's focus on THE NEW JERUSALEM, one may easily imagine that past Muslim seers could have mixed THE MADHI, the awaited Muslim 12th Imam coming with Jesus Christ (Isa) in the Muslim prophecies, showed here to be the future William, his future deeds, his future kingdom (Caliphate) and reign, even his wealth and generosity (he will give when one asks for something) with his Muslim origin when looking at the map of the New Jerusalem as previously showed.

This location is defined by God and Magog (Rev 20:8), not as all the countries of the world per se attacking the New Jerusalem few years before leaving the earth, but where these countries gather to attack it, attack led by Satan once set free at the end of the Millennium of God, that is to say in reference (Ezekiel 38) to Gog, Magog, Meshek, Tubal, Cush, Persia, Put, Gomer and Beth Togarmah.

Eze 38:1-6 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

So, the location of the New Jerusalem was deduced from the move to a converging point of all these countries from the whole world.

upload_2017-10-22_15-38-0.png

Indeed, we see that the New Jerusalem will cover about the whole Muslim original territory.

As already stated, the future Prince William (Prince of Greece in Dan 10), coming with Christ (future Prince George, the Lamb of Rev 5), would be this Madhi since the latter will come with Isa (Jesus) according to the Muslim Madhi prophecy. I also stated that William, as one of the Two Witnesses and one of the four angels, will be on the throne of Christ as one of the 144 (among the 144,000 elect) to be seated on the throne of God and of the Lamb (Rev 22) (7th reward of the 7th church in Rev 3) when the New Jerusalem will have come down to earth as showed on the map above.

The point is that the Muslim seers could have merged different periods of the endtimes, and even different status of the Madhi (ruler of UK, angel in the War of Armageddon, ruler in the NJ), and could have made the Muslim Madhi more important than he will be in reality compared to Christ himself, stating that, because of the location of the New Jerusalem centered in Saudi Arabia (close to its capital Riyadh), he will be the extraordinary Muslim ruler all the Muslims dream to see coming one day 'to make the whole world Muslim'!

The justification of this stance is that the duration of the reign of the Madhi is multiple, contradictory and vague (5, 7, 9, 19 years), while the durations of the Book of Revelation are very precise, even in days, for periods now perfectly decyphered in this book. The same way, the description of the Madhi is variable, so are his deeds, unlike the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel describing specifics.

That would explain why the Madhi will actually be someone no one expects.

So, from the Muslim perspective, the New Jerusalem, in which William (the supposed Madhi) will rule for a time as one of the 144, is the Most Holy Place, not because it's the City of God coming down to earth, but because it will be located in the most sacred Muslim area. See where are the most holy places for Islam:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holiest_sites_in_Islam

Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem, and its region (Shaam) all included in the New Jerusalem on the map.

In the same time, as stated in the Muslim prophecies, this Madhi will indeed be outside this area and not recognized as the Muslim ruler 'to make the world Muslim' when he will first come very soon...as William. That means that the Muslim fanatics have taken the Madhi's prophecies at face value, without a precise calendar, despite many contradictory discrepancies in that said prophecies.

Far from contradicting the Book of Revelation, the Muslims' Madhi prophecy strengthens it. But the first is far more accurate and specific than the second which seems to mix several periods and places in time, due to where the New Jerusalem will settle.

This means that the first version of the Madhi (fresh new William) could first fight the Muslims in the first part of the WWIII, and then prepare the land for the New Jerusalem to come after the reign of the antichrist.

The very long period of the 7th seal and the fallouts (~15 years + ~29 years = ~44 years) will be used to 'cleanse the Muslim area' for the coming of the New Jerusalem (one of the reasons of the War of Armageddon in the Middle East...with 200 millions benevolent ETs fighting at the side of the four angels, i.e. George, Charlotte, Catherine and William) and the construction of the necessary networks and accomodations for the Great Multitude and the 144,000 in the selected area.

To make a long story short, the Madhi will fight the Muslims for the latter to better enjoy their original roots, in terms of places and true spirituality, in the New Jerusalem...if selected. The same is valid for the Jews confusing the Holy City - Jerusalem - with the New Jerusalem - the Most Holy Place. The same is valid for the Christians with their Sacred Places in Palestine, and the Heaven coming down to earth as a REAL mothership 'flying' above a REAL squared extraterrestrial fortification, with a real King.

The same way GOG and MAGOG define the place where the New Jerusalem will settle, since the nations in number like the sand of the seashore gathered by Satan to fight the New Jerusalem are from the four corners of the earth (four corners echoing the four walls of the City of God)...

Revelation 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

the same way THE GREAT RIVER EUPHRATES and ARMAGEDDON define the very same place where the four angels from the British monarchy will gather 200 millions benevolent aliens to fight the humans left behind
...provided that Armageddon is the place - Har Mediggo - of previous and old battles in Palestine, like Gog and Magog were places of an old battle depicted by Ezekiel in Eze 38:1-6 serving as a 'GPS localization means' to define the place of the New Jerusalem.

"Mount" Tel Megiddo is not actually a mountain, but a tell (a hill created by many generations of people living and rebuilding on the same spot) on which ancient forts were built to guard the Via Maris, an ancient trade route linking Egypt with the northern empires of Syria, Anatolia and Mesopotamia.

Megiddo was the location of various ancient battles
, including one in the 15th century BC and one in 609 BC. Modern Megiddo is a town approximately 25 miles (40 km) west-southwest of the southern tip of the Sea of Galilee in the Kishon River area in Israel.

Revelation 16:12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

We learn in Rev 9:8 (7th seal / 6th trumpet) that the 6th angel releases the four angels who are bound to the great river Euphrates, provided that these four angels are also the four horses and riders (hence the four horsemen) the symbol of which is the British royal coat of Arms (see Rev 9:17-19) already addressed, i.e. that these four angels are George, Charlotte, Catherine and William, George being mentioned in Rev 16:15 in the expression 'Look, I come like a thief', reminding us his alien spaceship (like for the rapture), associated with 'the battle on the great day of God Almighty'.

14 It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.

So, on one side we have the four angels, two of them being called 'kings from the East' in Rev 16:12 above ('East' where the throne of God and of the Lamb lies, hence George and William as kings), gathering 200 millions angels of God (see Rev 9:16: twice ten thousand times ten thousand).

On the other side three impure spirits - the dragon (politics), the beast (finance) and the false prophet (medias) - all being Fallen Angels disguised in humans, gathering the kings of the whole earth.

Unlike many Bible scholars emphasizing the role of the FALSE PROPHET, I don't insist on this figure (introduced, for the War of Armageddon (6th plague), in only one verse (Rev 16:13 above) along with two other Fallen Angels, the two representatives of the two beasts (political and financial world powers)), which will be another Fallen Angel taking the media power during the 7 plagues (7 trumpets / 7 bowls period in 2032 - 2046) after the rapture of the Great Multitude (2024 - 2031), because he is not even on earth yet, at least as long as the War in Heaven is not over (2021), and his role is not noticed until 2033 – 2035.

Only those left behind will 'enjoy' his presence as the False Prophet.

In the two other verses where he is mentioned, we just hear about his destruction by the four angels / four members of the Holy Family with their army of 200 millions benevolent ETs:

Revelation 16:13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Back to the 6th trumpet / 6th bowl narrative. If these three demonic spirits gather the kings of the WHOLE earth, the kings from the East can NOT be from the earth. Sure, many people should have been lost with this one.

The point of all of this above is that what is geographically contained in the denomination of Gog and Magog - the New Jerusalem - is also the very same area defined by the great river Euphrates and Har Mediggo!

The difference between the two events (Armageddon (the Battle of the Day of God Almighty) & the New Jerusalem' War (Satan's march against the camp of God’s people, the city he loves)) is the time gap between them: 2038 for Armageddon and 3024 for the New Jerusalem War!

This means, indeed, that the war of Armageddon aims at preparing the place for the New Jerusalem to come...what the point just below proves.

Last edited:
There is a kind of pattern:

First woe, prepare the place of Satan to imprison him into the Abyss (Yellowstone), hence this comet impact as an alien intervention, unlike the four first trumpets, since the first woe, like the two others, is an alien attack.

Second woe, prepare the place of Christ to make him reign in the New Jerusalem in the Middle-East, hence the war of Armageddon with 200 millions angels of God / benevolent aliens.

Third woe, prepare the place of the next civilization on earth after God's millennium, hence the God's mothership strikes on all the cities, triggering a huge global earthquake, particularly on London to definitively wipe out any form of capitalism on earth for a renewed way of life.

In other words, there is a precise 'military' Plan of God to reseize the earth.

The 4 horsemen (only 4 seals named) and the 3 woes (only 3 trumpets named) were named because there were aliens' interventions. They are all triggered by the orders of the four living creatures, i.e. the four angels of God, i.e. the 4 new coming Windsors.

Last edited:
Kate and William are having another baby next April. Can you predict the sex and name of the child?
The Bible prophecy (third subdued king) announces a boy. We haven't chosen his name yet. Maybe Arthur, Richard or John.

Last edited:
6 – The Second Beast.

upload_2017-10-22_17-5-50.png

The Book of Daniel, written around 500 B.C.E. when Daniel was in captivity by the Babylonians, then set free by the Persians (Cyrus the Great actually), is made of two parts:

1) DAN 1 to 6: his relationships with the kings of Babylon.

2) DAN 7 to 12: his prophecies for the endtimes.

The first part is here to prove the prophetic skills of Daniel. The second part is made of the interesting prophecies. Of course, many people think it's all about Jesus' time with a little period of 'dispensation', a 'detail', a gap of about 2,000 years from Jesus' time to now. In fact, there is no gap at all. Daniel spoke about a period who happened to start just after the 5th Day of God, that is to say the first 1,000 years after Jesus Christ. Remember that the 7 fractal periods of the 7 churches start with a period of 1,000 years following Christ's resurrection.

Daniel's prophecies, like John's, all speak about ISRAEL, UNITED KINGDOM and IRAN. It happens that Daniel wrote his prophecies while being in captivity in Babylon, until the PERSIANS at the end (hence DAN 10).

Do you remember the 'mysterious Babylon' of Rev 17?

5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery: babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.

Let me first tell you that this verse speaks about the SECOND beast which happens to be the London Stock Exchange, the oldest financial place in the world (hence the MOTHER of the prostitutes), with the companies selling shares to the public like prostitutes sell parts of their bodies to the public. As you know, the second beast speaks like a dragon and has two horns:

upload_2017-10-22_17-6-30.png

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.

Look carefully at the coat of Arms of the City of London above.

As you see, there are two dragons having each a horn on the nose, short and curved like those of a lamb (unlike the straight long horn of the unicorn). This is perfectly matching the description of the second beast. This SECOND beast is the one related to the famous 'number of the beast', the number 666 which happens to be the number of A man. This man is king Solomon, clearly linked to the FINANCIAL power of the royalty: 1 Kings 10:14.

14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,

upload_2017-10-22_17-7-28.png

So, let's get back to the 'mysterious Babylon'. Why John, or rather the angel, talks about Babylon in Rev 17? For the simple reason that this is the place where the king of Israel was 'deported', put in captivity, at the time of Daniel for 70 years! Guess what. 2017 is the 70th anniversary of the Israel UN Resolution for the Jewish people to get back to their land.

So, the same way, the British monarchy is the present kingship of Israel 'deported' in the modern Babylon, that is to say...LONDON. It happens that the City of London (with its banks, insurance companies and its stock exchange) is established on the very first Roman settlement of London in the first century. Note that the link between the British royals and Israel is through the Jewish mother's line (true root of the 'Jewishness').

upload_2017-10-22_17-8-27.png

I will get back to the real meaning of the Daniel prophetic part for the endtimes in a coming paragraph which will prove how deeply the British monarchy is involved in those prophecies. But what matters now is to better see why the British royal dynasty would be linked to king David for the King of UK to be 'king of Israel'.

Some people have tried to link the British royals to the Bible prophecies, always in a negative tone with Charles, then William (when the first was obviously not the antichrist) being Satan on earth. Of course prejudices and ignorance / disregard of ALL the details of the biblical prophecies led these people to these wrong conclusions.

Let's first remark that BRIT-ISH would mean COVENANT-MAN:
http://hebrewnations.com/articles/biblical-proof/ba/brit-ish.html

The word Brit-Ish in Hebrew means "Covenant-Man".
It is related to the expression Brit-Am meaning Covenant of the People (Isaiah 42:6, 49:8). These verses refer to the Ten Tribes in their Places of Exile. They help identify the British Isles as a major center of the Lost Ten Tribes.

The point of the original British Israelism is to remind the Bible scholars that the Bible speaks about three groups of people on earth, including 1) the House of Judah, i.e. the Jews, and 2) the House of Israel, i.e. the Lost Ten Tribes, the third group being the Gentiles.

One must remember that king Saul, King David and King Solomon were the only kings under the reigns of whom the two Houses (Judah & Israel) were united! By God's providence, Great Britain is called United Kingdom too!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(united_monarchy)

Now, Herbert W Armstrong,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_W._Armstrong

who wrongly announced the return of Christ to end the WWII (!), focused on the British Israelism rather than on the British royals' central role in the prophecies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

There are interesting inputs in the British Israelism, based on the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel, which states that USA and GB are respectively the Tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim, with the first being a Nation and the second being a community of Nations through the Commonwealth of Nations, for the endtimes.

Look at Genesis 35:11 (God speaking to Jacob, renamed Israel):

And God said to him, “I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will be among your descendants.

Then in Genesis 48, Jacob / Israel speaking to his son Joseph, father of Manasseh and Ephraim:

5 “Now then, your two sons born to you in Egypt before I came to you here will be reckoned as mine; Ephraim and Manasseh will be mine...

18 Joseph said to him, “No, my father, this one is the firstborn; put your right hand on his head.”

19 But his father refused and said, “I know, my son, I know. He too will become a people, and he too will become great. Nevertheless, his younger brother will be greater than he, and his descendants will become a group of nations.

Now, more details:

Adherents believe the Twelve Tribes of Israel are the twelve sons of the patriarch Jacob (who was later named Israel). Jacob elevated the descendants of Ephraim and Manasseh (the two sons of Joseph) to the status of full tribes in their own right, replacing the tribe of Joseph. A division occurred among the twelve tribes in the days of Jeroboam and Rehoboam, with the three tribes of Judah, Benjamin and partially Levi, forming the Kingdom of Judah, and the remaining ten tribes forming the Kingdom of Israel (Samaria).

Here the British Israelism per se:

A commonly found British-Israel doctrine is that the Tribe of Ephraim and the Tribe of Manasseh can be identified as modern day Britain and the United States of America. British-Israel adherents cite numerous theological, semiotics, archaeological, and ethnological resources as proofs. Part of the foundation of the British-Israel doctrine is the theological claim that particular blessings were bestowed upon three of the tribes of Israel, in that the tribe of Judah was to be the 'chief ruler' e.g. King David, and that Ephraim was to receive the birthright (See Jacob and Esau). Adherents believe that these blessings have continued down through the ages to modern times, with the British Monarchy identified as the continued blessing upon Judah, and both Britain (Ephraim) and the USA (Manasseh) as recipients of the national birthright blessing. They cite passages such as 1 Chron 5:1-2 and Gen 48:19-20 as supporting this.

upload_2017-10-22_17-10-34.png

It's like trying to reason with a cat, about the nature of the red dot produced by the laser pointer. Pointless, and it's a lot more fun just to watch.

So, in one hand the heirs of king David (House of Judah), in the other hand, thanks to the birthright, the people (House of Ephraim / Great Britain) from which come these heirs of King David! And this perfectly matches the prophecies of the Book of Revelation, along with those of Daniel (Dan 7 to Dan 12).

Some adherents further claim that the British Royal Family is directly descended from the line of King David. Citing the Book of Jeremiah, they claim that the daughters of Zedekiah fled to Egypt, then 'the isles' in the sea, which they interpret as Ireland. The descendants of these princesses are said to have crossed to England where they became ancestors of the monarchs. The Stone of Scone, used in coronations of Scottish, English and British monarchs for centuries, is claimed to be none other than the pillow stone used by biblical patriarch, Jacob.

The point is to say that the root of the British Israelism is true while the figures of the prophecies have not been properly identified, despite they had the unique solution under their noses (the one I proved in this book), due to the self-importance of the 'churches' from which British Israelism developped.
http://www.hwalibrary.com/cgi-bin/g...&InfoID=1326027790&InfoType=USBritainProphecy

In other words, despite almost all the Christian monarchies (there is no more Jewish monarchy) have disappeared, the British monarchy has resisted the centuries until now to perfectly correspond to the biblical prophecies, to the least details! We can even say that the British monarchy is THE ONLY ONE in the WHOLE world having a sacrament for the coronation of the monarchs.

What made the British Israelism 'rotten' is the theology and dogmas that people like Herbert W Armstrong promoted, along and mixed with the relevant biblical references, which even transformed it into an anti-semitic racism, even denying the Jews their Judah's roots.

These kind of people have made a 'birthright', for the future Holy Family (as the new covenant figures of the endtimes) coming from the Tribe of Ephraim, the chauvinism of a nation (curiously promoted in USA!), or rather a community of nations, the role of which is just to be the country from which would come the Anointed One, the Ruler (for the covenant with many in Dan 9) and Christ (provider of the new covenant 2,000 years ago).

While the British people are from the Tribe of Ephraim, and while they must be blessed for this, they are the people of the covenant understood as among whom will come the REAL PEOPLE of the covenant, aka the Holy Family to come soon.

We now better understand why the mysterious Babylon is London since the modern 'kings of Israel' are 'deported' like they were in Daniel's time in the true Babylon.

I would like to clear up Rev 14:4 describing the 144,000 elect:

4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins.

Many people think that these 144,000 elect are SEXUALLY VIRGINS. This is not the case for three reasons:

1) God asked humanity to multiply on earth. The only way to do so is through sexual intercourses. God can not ask his creatures to follow two opposite rules.

2) this supposes that only males could be among the 144,000. What about the other half of the world population, the women? Aren't they able to be redeemed from the earth, to follow the Lamb wherever he goes or to be blameless?

3) the only women mentioned in the Book of Revelation are in Rev 17:

17 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters.

2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.

5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery: babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. …/... 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

This great city, because of the captivity of the kings of Israel in Babylon, now embodied in the British royals 'deported' from Israel, is the City of London the coat of Arms

of which clearly displays the attributes of the second beast in Rev 13: two dragons (it spoke like a dragon) and two short and curved horns on their nose (two horns like a lamb).

The woman sits on a scarlet beast (7 heads / 10 horns), i.e. the red dragon, i.e. the British monarchy.

upload_2017-10-22_17-42-52.png

Besides, the coat of Arms of the London Stock Exchange (the mother of the prostitutes), the oldest financial place in the world which had many 'daughters' (other Stock Exchanges in the world), is 'dressed in purple and scarlet, and is glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls'.

Like I already explained, the companies of the Stock Exchange sell shares to the public like prostitutes sell parts of their bodies to the public. The adulteries are these financial processes of investing money through various investments and making money thanks to money, not labor and work.

The woman is here the WORLD CAPITALISM, symbolized by the City of London, for which no personal work is involved, just the work of others that few people rule over when playing with their money. The angel even adds:

15 ...“The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.
This is a worldwide phenomenon. Indeed, almost every country has a stock exchange.

So, the 144,000 elect are those not having make money through money in the capitalist system and the lotteries. They are virgin of the love of money, related to the number of the second beast - 666 - linked to the 666 talents of gold of King Solomon in 1 Kings 10:14:

14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,

So, when the angel speaks about the Fall of Babylon, he speaks about the end of capitalism... after the 7th seal (7 trumpets / 7 bowls) lasting an hour of God, i.e. about 16 years.

Maybe you have noticed it in Rev 17:16:

16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

This confirms that Prince William, as the red dragon with 7 crowned heads and 10 horns, being the first beast as a British monarch, will make Babylon fall. This confirms his role as one of the four angels in Rev 9.

The trap of the Book of Revelation is that people are merged (like in Dan 9), the good (William as the 7th king George) and the evil (Harry as the 8th king George), to better confuse (separate the wheat from the chaff) Christ followers, among whose will hide traitors, and conversely (Satan followers, among whose are false Christ followers due to many prejudices).

THAT'S HOW PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW THEIR OWN BELIEFS RATHER THAN THEIR HEART AND CHRIST WORDS!

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-22_17-12-50.png
    upload_2017-10-22_17-12-50.png
    1 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
To help people get rid of some prejudices, in particular with the word 'beast', you should know that some versions of the Bible call the 'four living creatures', CLOSE TO THE THRONE OF GOD in Rev 5, the 'four beasts':

King James Bible
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And I saw in the midst of a throne and of The Four Beasts and of the Elders, a Lamb, which was as if it were slain, and it had seven horns and seven eyes, which are The Seven Spirits of God sent into the whole Earth.

How could something evil be close to God and his throne? Now, rethink about the first beast with this in mind...

To better define the nature of Babylon (City of London, symbol of the global capitalism through the stock exchanges all over the world controlling all the commercial activities on the planet), almost the entire chapter 18 speaks about its fall. It's about a huge, definitive and final economic collapse.

This chapter describes in details the concrete consequences of the plagues of the 7 trumpets (God's decisions in the 7 sealed scroll) and the 7 bowls (Humans' outcomes in the little open scroll) on its speculative (adulteries and drunk peoples and countries) commercial and financial activities which end in one hour of God(around 16.7 years), that is to say the total period of these 7 plagues, having the same duration of the 10 horns / British kings average reign from their coronation (Rev 17:12):

9 “When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her.

10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: “‘Woe! Woe to you, great city, you mighty city of Babylon! In one hour your doom has come!’

11 The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore—

12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble;

13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.

15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn

16 and cry out: “‘Woe! Woe to you, great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!

17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’ “Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off.

18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim,‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’

19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: “‘Woe! Woe to you, great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

As if it wasn't clear enough, Rev 18 ends with this too:

No worker of any trade will ever be found in you again...Your merchants were the world’s important people. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.

And Rev 19 starts with:

...He [God] has condemned the great prostitute who corrupted the earth by her adulteries. He has avenged on her the blood of his servants.

Have you noticed how any human progress, in any field of human activities, is now analyzed by the media through its economic value for the society? Wait for a 'new deal' soon.

upload_2017-10-22_17-24-22.png

Let us see what the mark of the beast of Rev 13 is, mark that is provided by the second beast, i.e. the City of London, symbol of the capitalism through its bank system.

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,

17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

The mark of the beast is symbolically the LOVE OF MONEY.
Its material means is the credit / debit card that people use in their right hand for all the ATM in the world have the card reader on the right side (majority of right-handed people in the world). The mark associated to this credit / debit card is on the forehead for its associated code is in the pre-frontal cortex (where the active memory lies). Note that it's the same for the 144,000 who have his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads (Rev 14:1). It's just about the memory of something important in their mind.

upload_2017-10-22_17-29-22.png
upload_2017-10-22_17-29-35.png
upload_2017-10-22_17-29-59.png
upload_2017-10-22_17-30-14.png

How the credit / debit card is the name of Solomon? The answer is simple. This name is 'MONEY' for Solomon is associated to it due to the love of money (he had a great wealth) king Solomon displayed during his reign (1 Kings 10:23 King Solomon was greater in riches and wisdom than all the other kings of the earth), leading him to worship other gods to get more and more richness, very reason of God's wrath against him (1 Kings 11:9).
Why do we calculate the number of the beast? Again the answer is simple. The Star of David is also called the seal of Solomon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
upload_2017-10-22_17-31-53.png

This seal is made of 6 lines, 6 angles and 6 triangles. So, it's 666. The physical money (coins and banknotes) quickly disappears with time, especially with the boom of the Internet trades, to the point of enabling only people with such cards to buy and sell merchandises. While the City of London is symbolically the second beast, the beast which name, or number of its name, defines the mark (= money) is the first one through the symbolical 666, those of king Solomon (1 Kings 10:14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,), obviously linked to the first beast (British monarchy), the lineage of which is from king David (father of Solomon) through the mothers' Jewish line of the British monarchs.

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-22_17-24-40.png
    upload_2017-10-22_17-24-40.png
    998 KB · Views: 7
  • upload_2017-10-22_17-31-31.png
    upload_2017-10-22_17-31-31.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 9
  • upload_2017-10-22_17-32-17.png
    upload_2017-10-22_17-32-17.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 10
  • upload_2017-10-22_17-32-48.png
    upload_2017-10-22_17-32-48.png