• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricJulien

Ephemeral Spectre
Some of you might already know me as I use my real name on FT. Instead of posting hundreds of posts here I just offer you a book just finished last week to freely read it online (first link = scribd; second link = lulu). I invite you to save it on your computer.

THE BIBLE PROPHECIES EXPLAINED AT LAST!

Aliens and British monarchy where you did not expect them.

Unexpected biblical prophecies explanations related to the extraterrestrials and the British monarchy, fully respecting, to the least details, the prophecies of the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel. This book is directly linked to the 2017 UFO events in France and UK (still to come in late September, then in October 2017):

The Bible Prophecies Explained at Last! by Eric Julien.

Enjoy!

I must confess that my stay with you all should be unfortunately short for I, and my wife, should leave the earth with benevolent ETs on next Wednesday from Orleans, France. Of course, I would understand if you smile, and even laugh. But I invite you to stay tuned on the UFO news for a major UFO event in France next week. I don't know how long time will this news come to the MSM. Maybe few hours, maybe few days.

Anyway, this should help you consider reading and spreading this book which will give you the endtimes calendar along with who will be what. Thanks for your patience.

The Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel are real 'time maps' once rightly decoded. Make them your allies.

I must confess that my stay with you all should be unfortunately short for I, and my wife, should leave the earth with benevolent ETs on next Wednesday from Orleans, France. Of course, I would understand if you smile, and even laugh. But I invite you to stay tuned on the UFO news for a major UFO event in France next week. I don't know how long time will this news come to the MSM. Maybe few hours, maybe few days.

I'll keep an eye open for reports.

Regardless, bon voyage and feel free to report back if your new friends have Internet access.

Eric Julien, thank-you for have made your book available, and for free.

I have downloaded the 327 pages of the PDF version via Lulu.

Having skim-read the first 10 pages, I was particularly-impressed by the follow paragraph:
2017-09-17 15.56.53.png

Since you catagorically-state that the UFO containing the upgraded souls and bodies of George & Charlotte Windsor, along with their new parents (presumably replacing William & Kate as future heirs to the British Crown?) is scheduled to arrive within the next 13 days, I'm going to wait with genuine interest for that event to happen, and, then, I'll go back to read the rest of your book.

Because I would immediately understand the significance behind your propositions much more clearly.

I'll keep an eye open for reports.

Regardless, bon voyage and feel free to report back if your new friends have Internet access.
Thank you Yithian! After our departure next Wednesday, we must return back to earth (around mid-October), of course, but upgraded and changed in other well known figures as explained in the book. With this new positions to come, we won't be able (not recommended actually) to report anything here unfortunately. That's why I chose to warn you in advance for people to become aware of the stakes of these UFO events (France, then UK) through the book's explanations.

Regards.

We have had an update from heaven this week with specific events showed in visions coming true.

Would you be able to explain how this update was received?

:c4u: :nun: :rasta: :wear: :ufo::alien2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Yithian! After our departure next Wednesday, we must return back to earth (around mid-October), of course, but upgraded and changed in other well known figures as explained in the book. With this new positions to come, we won't be able (not recommended actually) to report anything here unfortunately. That's why I chose to warn you in advance for people to become aware of the stakes of these UFO events (France, then UK) through the book's explanations.

Regards.
Please bring back LOTS of video footage of your time in space among the aliens, and share it with the world.

Would you be able to explain how this update was received?

:c4u: :nun: :rasta: :wear: :ufo::alien2:
We have had about 200 ET contacts since about 14 years. Most of them were psychic (visions, vivid dreams, remote viewing), few were physical presences. The visions are mostly premonitary with specific circumstances accompanied by few words / sentences from beings, sometimes showing up, sometimes not. Since 14 years, many visions and vivid dreams came true.

This week (finishing today) we have had real specific circumstances seen in past visions corresponding to intels giving us the moment of the departure from which we were able to deduce the date. Besides, we saw and heard some of our ET friends confirming this departure being very near through psychic images of their face in the last 30 days.

Please bring back LOTS of video footage of your time in space among the aliens, and share it with the world.
The footages of the UFO events should be provided to the MSM by the public according to our visions. So, we don't control what this public will record and when it will convey them to the MSM. But what we will bring back should be kept secret for a while given our future position.

What happens if we don't see the UFO reports next Wednesday - does that mean it's all not happening?
It would mean that they are on their way to the next week. But there are big chances to be in the MSM on a Friday, probably next Friday as seen in a vision where a major French TV channel (the anchor was in the vision) and a major US News channel (maybe CNN) were talking about that topic (UFO over Orleans, France). Given the specific circumstances of this week and the intels attached to them I don't see any reason for not to take place.

It would mean that they are on their way to the next week. But there are big chances to be in the MSM on a Friday, probably next Friday as seen in a vision where a major French TV channel (the anchor was in the vision) and a major US News channel (maybe CNN) were talking about that topic (UFO over Orleans, France). Given the specific circumstances of this week and the intels attached to them I don't see any reason for not to take place.

So it's happening next Wednesday but won't be reported until Friday for some reason? I just want to be clear so I don't miss it.

So it's happening next Wednesday but won't be reported until Friday for some reason? I just want to be clear so I don't miss it.
In the visions there was first a local anchor talking about a weird event at Orleans, France. Then, guessing that several UFO footages were collected with better definitions and money deals, the major TV channels will offer those footages to the public. Maybe internet will react faster, I suppose. But we don't have any kind of visions about that.

I think it is you that should be careful, @EricJulien .

Do not do anything that is dangerous, or become confused by any message that confuses you.

Be cautious. And be sure to tell us plenty, afterwards
Thank you for your advices. I know that my world is not the mob's world. My purposes are misunderstood. It's a lonely road. Almost none can be in our shoes with the other future Witness. I can't complain about that. Unfortunately, I won't come back here to report because of the souls switch, and due to my coming position. The only advices I can offer is to open your mind, read my book and try to be as good as possible, for the endtimes won't be easy. Blessings.

There is one ET intel which confirms tomorrow as the D-Day. The other future Witness once intercepted a conversation between two benevolent ETs speaking about her: 'she will be happy to know that she has rendez-vous with the moon from the 28th to (of?) the 7th'.

Since the Hebrew year 5777 has been used as a reference in 'you have the right to stay [in heaven] until X/(24)/77' (24 days from the last day (tomorrow) of the year 5777) and in 'we will come to take you on December 31st' (for the last day (tomorrow) of the year 5777 due to her Jewish origin), the 28th day of the last Hebrew month Elul is today (Sept 19th). In other words, 'the moon of the 28th' is up to midnight today (condition to fulfill). It happens that tomorrow is a NEW MOON, matching another vision where a large spaceship, being the apparent size of the moon, fully covered it just before coming to take us.

It also happens that tomorrow is the 28th day of the last Muslim month Dhu al-Hijjah of the year 1438, and that the moon is used as the main Muslim symbol, provided that one of her visions was an imam speaking to her at the moment of the feast of Eid al-Adha (last Sept 1st), main sacred day in the Muslim Tradition.

You can check the calendar converter.

It happens that September was the 7th month (Sept is 7 in Latin, and French) in the Julian / Gregorian calendar.

We're running out of Wednesday fast, still no sign of the Mothership or whatever it calls itself. Perhaps the ETs subcontracted the job to Ryanair and they've cancelled..

It's been Thursday over here for 8.5 hours, but apparently tomorrow's our best bet for the big reveal, or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps. Or the Friday after that perhaps.

there are big chances to be in the MSM on a Friday, probably next Friday as seen in a vision where a major French TV channel (the anchor was in the vision) and a major US News channel (maybe CNN) were talking about that topic (UFO over Orleans, France). Given the specific circumstances of this week and the intels attached to them I don't see any reason for not to take place.

The important day to remember:

:rollingw::rollingw::rollingw::rollingw::rollingw:
:rollingw:
:rollingw::rollingw::rollingw:
:rollingw:riday

Do I detect the faintest whiff of scepticism, Skinny?

Was it the 22nd or the 23rd the world is due to explode again? I do hope it's the latter. We have a major semi-final on tomorrow and this has been the best chance our team have had for 20 years to take out the premiership. Shame we won't be around next weekend to witness the Final. Or maybe we will. I wish these people would be a little more organised.

And that's was a definitive scoff.

... hey what happened to the rolly-eyed emoji of scorn?

It's this avatar. I'll only be a snide insensitive prickly wanker for another 19 posts and then I'll have to change up when we hit 4000 posts - according to the Chronicles of Fortitude, the strictures of the 33rd degree compel me to soften my approach going into the 5th millennium.
we will return upgraded and changed in other well known figures
See. Even the bible tells me so.

There's a choice to be made each and every day until the Lord returns, my brethren and sistren. Stand firm in the Lord, and you will prevail in His name. Woe betide all who look away, for the Day of Judgement is Nigh. Nigh, I say.

Book of Matty 6:19-24

Hello all,

I was wrong!

Wrong about the way I had to interpret the intels which led me to the conclusion that September 20th 2017 would be the departure date. The French word 'ravissement' (joy or abduction) was used in a sentence attached to 'mercredi' (Wednesday) following what happened last week which was unique.

Actually, something very unusual did take place yesterday September 20th as foretold in a vision...which led me to the strong feeling of joy...and opened the door to the real impending abduction and transformation.

Now, what about the Major UFO Event at Orleans, France?

It still is on the way for this coming week-end, September 23th / 24th / 25th, and it has NOTHING to do with the wrong interpretation of Rev 12 in the Sept 23rd Virgo's configuration with Jupiter. It has everything to do with our abduction which took place on September 24th / 25th 2003, 14 years ago!

So, twice 7 years in 'you have the right to stay [on earth] until X/24/77' and in the Kelren's intels ('10 days' following twice 7 boxes) were referring to this abduction. But above all, the intel 'we will come to take you on December 31st' is directly related to that rendez-vous since the context of that sentence was precisely those of this 2003 abduction. In other words, this 'December 31st' should be Sunday September 24th 2017, 14 years after the Sept 25th 2003 abduction where the associated vision took place.

I said that the public should convey documents (pics and vids) about that UFO event to the national MSM, probably spread on a Friday (delay due to money deals? Fake docs checkings?). It happens that there is the Festival de Loire at Orleans, ending on next Sunday with thousands of people gathering along the Loire River in downtown.

Be prepared...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back